• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you accept this Arcanine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
Years
Arcanine..Idk if you remember or not, but I disrespected you..badly. And the same for the rest of the moderation squad. I relize this thread most likely dont go here, and lmao, i also relize i havent learned yet XD. but still, Can you accept my apology?(i cant send pics through pm..reason for the post here..and also this is where all mods see this. or admins, or w.e)
And well, drawings the only thing I can do. So, I just wanted to give you this pic. And for the rest of the moderation, I have something in work :/

I just wanted to honestly apologize for being such an idiot..

...The reason this is for Arcanine was because my post that I made a while ago that disrespected all of you, was kind of aimed at arcanine, and someone else whom I will not say, yet. either way, I'll take w.e warnings/infractions or w.e it is your going to do my way cause I probably deserved it.

EDIT- oh..I remember people kept sayin how my pics were small..just click on the thumbnail to enlarge it in case you dont know ^_^

OH...I know this will be locked..Could you please atleast let me hear what Arcanine has to say before its locked though?

3 mods have viewed this, Im nervous 0_o.so far the 1 let it slide.

um..make it 5.
omg, 7..you seriously are scarin me..

...Sylphiel..you've been on here for a while..do you have something to say..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
That picture doesn't meet Arcanine's standards... Sorry, therefore, he doesn't forgive you.

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
Years
1st of all..who are you?

and well, that was my first arcanine T_T..

HOWS THIS FOR STANDARDS >:^(

Chyea, I rock. so therefore I think my crappy arcanine should get some credit. I am detail orientated. not much detial in an arcanine UNLESS I made it realistic. If he wants one then I'll give him one mkay?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I can do a lot better, sorry. Nothing personal. Also, I'm Arcanine's sister so I'm talking to him now. He doesn't like the picture either.

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
Years
yea, your older than me, you have 3 more years of experience,cut me some slack here. I am trying to apologize,be good, and yatata. I dont need your crap... Thats great you can "do better" , and thats great he "dont like the picture". Im doing something here I normally would never do. I am usually A stubborn person, who hates to lose. I'm not saying this to be rude or anything, but seriously, Im trying alright?

OMG...10 of you T_T.. srsly isnt this a lot of ppl? I feel pressured now.

I feel pressured cause everyones like,viewin this, and no one besides Arcanines sister is posting on here. -.-

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
erm... I have no idea what this is about but...

PROTIP: if you're gonna apologize to an admin, do it in a PM that isn't public and not in the wrong place. 8)

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
Years
well, its mainly for Arcanine, and the rest of the moderation team. so yeaaah, was easier to do it this way. And also, my computer is a lil messed up. Couldnt send a picture through a pm. I just got a little blank browser popping up when I clicked the "insert image" button

And Ooka, I'm not trying to insult her. If I WANTED to insult her, everyone would know, I would be booted out of here and banned, this topic wouldv'e been locked by now, and everyone wouldv'e been pissed. :/ K.I.S.S anyway.

mhm, qouting? playing that game? Beside,if thats an "insult", thats a veryyyy weaaaaaaaaaaak one. I wouldn't even CONSIDER that an insult. Here, If I WAS to insult her, I would be like, cha right ---------#@%#@$%#@$#@^%@#%$@!$%$#@$^%#@^$$%$#@$#%$@$#%$#@... then ya know, a lil backsas, then back to the 4#%#@@@@#$%

I AINT TRYING TO FIGHT. IM TRYING TO APOLOGIZE OKAY PEOPLE?.
Not even a "Oh, good boy rocklee666*Throws you a cookie*" -_-.

AND ARCANINE..HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP LOOKING AT THIS THREAD?I MADE IT FOR YOU, IM TRYIN MY BEST RIGHT NOW TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU. ATLEAST GIVE ME SOME SORT OF RESPONSE :/

I was going to do this for Shiny Umbreon and Brittany spears and 1 other guy....If its as annoying and hard as it is right now then idk, I think Ima just have to condense it all into 1 thing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Arcanine and I both are hurt from your cruel words Rocklee.

*Locked*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Your name does sound familiar, but really I can't remember what you did (without looking it up), or any of that. Really, this thread wasn't needed, a PM would have done fine (the traces are nice, but not needed).
But sounds like you get worked up really easy. You might want to fix that before you try to make an effort on that before you come back full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back