• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
<3
Name: atif
Two cute Pokemon: Cubchoo and Horsea!
Partner Pokemon: Alex the Cubchoo! <3

Welcome to the Cute Pokemon Club! Stay active and enjoy your time here!

Topic: Munchlax ftw being a cute slow pokemon :) I also would like to say Azumaril is slow but adorable :D

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years

Other than Sableye, Delibird and Metagross... x.x Lol I think that most of the VERY strong Pokemon don't count as cute... D'nite is the only one I can think of x.x

Ahah clever thinking! Although I think its speed is better than a lot of Pokemon isn't it? :o

look at dragonites sprite and black!!!!! its adorable!!!!!! plus, dragonite isnt as freakishly strong as certain legendaries...................................................
like zekrom!!!!!!zekrom will never be cute. he freaks me out :(

sableyes way he jumps up and down is cute, delibird is just plain cute, and metagross.......................................at the moment i cant think of anything.

MUNCHLAX IS SLOW BECAUSE HE EATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! [well, actually, may's munchlax is faster than an arcanine usuing extreme speed when it smells food] :p

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
IMO the cutest slow Pokemon is Stunfisk. What I love in Pokemon most are WiFi Battles and in Random battles, I have surprized my opponents with it. It usually gets KOd easily but I love how pathetic it gets sometimes! :)

Last edited:

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
I like Stunfisk too! Even though you can't see Deino's eyes I still think he is cute becuase of his mouth and name <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hmm, so there's a lot of slow Pokemon that find cute then! But what is the fastest cute Pokemon? ;D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Well Pachirisu is really fast. Do you guys remember the episode where Dawn caught Pachirisu in first time? Pachirisu was like lightning. :D

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Well Pachirisu is really fast. Do you guys remember the episode where Dawn caught Pachirisu in first time? Pachirisu was like lightning. :D

I agree I remember that since I am watching the DP series as you know Xeb. If we are talking anime, Pikachu is obviously fast :) I do love it in the anime!

JmanTheNoob

DesmondTheMoonBear
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2012
Name: JmanTheNoob (Desmond)
Two cute Pokemon: Furret & Teddiursa!
Partner Pokemon: Chippy the Furret <3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Yes. Both are electric Pokémon so that makes sense. They get power from electric. Just kidding. :D But Electric-type Pokémon are pretty fast. And you have to face final episode of Sinnoh saga TheGr8 even it's very sad epidode. ;(

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Yes. Both are electric Pokémon so that makes sense. They get power from electric. Just kidding. :D But Electric-type Pokémon are pretty fast. And you have to face final episode of Sinnoh saga TheGr8 even it's very sad epidode. ;(

I agree and I have seen it already, I didn't see anything really before the last few episodes lol so I'll be getting there :P I know what you mean though, Ambipom is also a fast cute pokemon :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Forgot to welcome you Jman, so welcome to The Cute Pokemon Club. I'm sure that you enjoy your time here. ^^ If you have any questions about the club feel free to ask from me, AlexOzzyCake or TheGr8.

- Xeberos, Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years

Welcome to the Cute Pokemon club! I really hope you enjoy your time and love for cute pokemon as much as we do! Feel free to ask questions to me, Alex, or Xeb :)

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
1e726c00.jpg

Yeah, I have no clue what's going on here.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Welcome to the new members of the club, I'm sure everyone of you would have a lot of fun here discussing Cute Poke's! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Ahhh yes! That's probably my favourite episode of all time, Pachirisu is sooo funny and cute in it! I almost died when she released it at first ;o;

Helloooo, welcome to the club! We have chips and dips and coke and pizza so enjoy your stay here :D Teddiursa is SO FREAKING ADORABLE I COULD CRY <3 and Furret is rather cute too, hehe. ^^ And Chippy is a delightful name! xD Anyhow, welcome and enjoy your stay here bud!

That is the most upsetting episode of any show ever... Don't watch it. :( Just pretend it never happened and the series never ended :'( DAWN IS STILL THERE :( </3

Spoiler:

Yeah, I have no clue what's going on here.

Hahaha, I love this but... Whut. xD It's pretty cute I must say! Make sure it goes in the Art Gallery at some point :D

Welcome to the new members of the club, I'm sure everyone of you would have a lot of fun here discussing Cute Poke's! :)

Wowee, someone's looking all Christmassy! I love it, and as such let's have a new topic!

New topic: 'What Christmas outfit would you dress your partner Pokemon in?'

I'll answer later since this is an important topic requiring a lot of contemplation!

Back