• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I think that has more to do with the amount of people you interact with than the actual supporter thing, actually :P
A completely unknown and random user that gets supporter status is less likely to get VMs about it than someone who throws posts all over the place.

...That said, getting VMs is usually something one would enjoy. Well, except for the annoying wait 40sec between posting thing. Ugh.

Anyway, it's not exactly the most common reason to call supportership overrated.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Nobody even commented when I became a supporter. You guys are horrible.

Also Bleach was more fun to speculate over this week. Make sure you go to the fc later on Poke.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

/completely ignores Lappy's firast two sentences

8rBnD.png

Guess I'll have a cup of tea.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Just realized.

that fab dude in the cheren avatar said:
Inflammatory or irrelevant messages with the sole intent of provoking other users or inciting controversy is considered "trolling". We consider trolling to be unacceptable as it undermines the friendly environment that we aim for. At the discretion of the staff, any posts we believe are attempts of trolling will be removed, and continued offenses will result in any involved members being infracted.

The community does not allow discussion of illegal materials - this includes the illegal distribution of TV shows, video games (including ROMs), music, or software. You may not discuss how to obtain these materials or link to sites with these materials.

We should probably all have been banned ages ago. Yay.

Also, uh, lappy.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong time traveler ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don't need no bakabt~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝​

edit - well that came out well.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I would probably have watched one of the CL games if I wasn't depressed about the last Norwich game. Kind of wish I watched the BATE Borisov vs Bayern game though.

bakabt is a torrent site for gay Chinese cartoons and stuff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Your name will always be on there Jordan. If it ever is not on there I will be upset. Veeery upset.

PC is always changing. Last night .. or something ... i actually had a dream that moderators (or some of them? idefk) had white usernames. Yeaaah ... i'm not sure what that was about.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's a nice way to put it! Though sadly I can think of several members that would disagree with you hahaaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back