• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC League: Season 1 (BW NU) [old]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
COME ON GUYS. YOU'RE MISSING THE MOMENT OF A LIFETIME BY NOT JOINING.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Now that we enough participants, I would like to inform everyone that team creation has begun! You can start by creating a team with someone else, or joining an existing one. You may use this thread for organizing your team, finding members or teams, and so on. One thing that needs to be said before you do anything: teams will be made up of FIVE people. This amount will give us four teams. These four teams might expand to seven members next season. Remember that you can't change teams once all of them have been confirmed, so be sure that you are comfortable with your group. Additionally, the team names and Pokémon mascots will be decided once all of the team rosters have been confirmed.

View the first post to see which teams have already been created and which members are taken.

Last edited:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Well, I would like to create my own team. Anyone eager to join me? :3

TEAM THREE:

• P-Sign
  • Pixelrush
  • Miss Doronjo
  • RandomTrainerWhoCould
  • Icy Burn

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Once the first team (the one with Fire Flyy and so on) gets one more member, we can move onto designing our team names and mascots.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I apologize for the sudden halt in progress, there have been a couple of issues with users leaving. To my knowledge, Fire Flyy and Syndrome will be leaving the PC League. This happened three days ago, but I attempted to get Fire Flyy's confirmation on leaving instead of relying on someone else's claim. However, I decided that I'm no longer going to wait for a reply, so I will be opening sign-ups once again for replacements.

To update, Vrai and Thunder_Chad are currently without a team, so any of the remaining members may create a team to replace the previous one. Once we have a third team, the fourth team will automatically be decided and we can get on with this!

I can make the logo of the team I am in if that's all right :)
Sure, but I'd prefer if we hold off until the upcoming season ends. I want to see if this is successful so that we don't waste any effort. And I'm too busy to make my team's logo at the moment.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I decided to open this once more with the recent influx of members. There will be four more spots open for one more team. But I'd like to warn future sign-ups (and Ninjagon) that you may be kicked out if we don't manage to find those four people.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Well, there doesn't seem like there are many more members that are really wanting to join, so I'm closing off sign-ups. Ninjagon, you will have to wait until next season's sign-ups to join sadly. But we really need to get the show on the road. Team creation is back up and running, and please refer to this post for more information on team size and all that. We only need one more team of five users, so once we have that, the fourth team will be automatically created.

Years
Well, I'm willing to team up with anyone, so yeah, whoever wants to be on my team I'm open :3

Although I know no one will team up with me /I suck T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back