• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever recommended PC?

Sirfetch’d

Have you ever tried to get any of your in-life friends to join PC? Why or why not?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Yeah, to a few friends. None of them have ever joined though, and I don't talk to any of them anymore anyway. lol

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Nope. I don't think they'll join PC since they don't really like Pokemon that much.

Years
I tried convincing my little brother to seriously get into it. That's all I've actively tried that I can remember. Except maybe my roommate. He has an account, but I can't remember if he did it to bother me or if I told him I'd be OK with it.

Years
I havent tried recommending anyone per se, but I have asked my friends into Pokémon which Pokémon sites they have visit(ed) and see if PC was one of them. So far, all of them have said nothing about PC.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I tried to get my friends James and Joey to join this place with me so we could raise some hell in the battle server lol but James is more focused on finding deals over Xbox Live while Joey is now addicted to 4chan thanks to yours truly lol.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
No, GOD no. I would never tell any of my offline friends about this place. I don't want anybody finding my online life - this is where I come to get away from them lol.

Years
I did recommend my brother join up back in 2011, a while after I joined.

Big mistake though, since he retired from Pokemon very quickly due to his interest in DBZ.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I keep my real life and PC life separate. Even if I wanted to recommend someone I only have 1 friend that is in to pokemon and he's not really that into it. He hasn't touched his pokemon games since November I think.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Interestingly enough, it was my sister who recommended PC to me. I, myself, have never recommended PC to anyone else though. I don't have anyone who I know offline that would be interested enough in joining the forums to be honest.

Years
I got my cousin to sign up about a week and a half after I did, but he only stuck around for about a month and a half before leaving the site. Other than that, though, I haven't recommended anoyne to PC (or to any other site, for that matter).

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have yet to recommend anyone I know irl to join PC, though I don't really plan to. I don't really have any friends who are into Pokemon as much as I am. Alot of them have no interest in the franchise after gen 3 unfortunately and think the series has gone downhill since. :(

Back