• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Defeat the YGO card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Well, since I'm going to be spending a lot more time in this forum, I might as well add my own game into the mix. It's pretty straightforward even if you're not particularly knowledgeable about the game. All you have to do is defeat the previous card and provide a reason why your card beats it. I'll provide an example to illustrate the idea better perhaps.

Explanation;
Spoiler:

Well that should be more than enough of an explanation so I'll start this off with my all time favourite card in the entirety of YGO!

VanDalgyontheDarkDragonLord-CT07-EN-SR-LE.jpg

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Jinzo-LordLODT-EN-SR-1E.png

I believe in the *wipes tear away from face* Heart of the CARDS!!!!!

Me IRL
Spoiler:

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
297612c.jpg

You cannot defeat my belief, I BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS. just a sec I need to get my yugioh deck out of over 1000 cards so I can prepare for this

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
createcard.php

This is not a fake also I have that penguin soldier he is a favroutie

Warship

異議あり!
Years
You would have to activate this before I activate Solemn Warning, due to speed spells.

you mean spell speed right? speed spells are only on turbo duels :P

MAGIC DRAIN ACTIVATE! YOU WONT SAVE HIM. unless you have a spell card in your hand of course :P (sorry couldnt find a proper image)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back