• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ricky's Awesome Shopping Center

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
Years
Welcome to your one-stop-shop for pokemon, items, TM's, and more!!!!!!!

I do not have pokemon black or white.

Here I will post all my current giveaways that are going on. Check this spot often. Thank you.
Spoiler:

I can breed any breedable pokemon with any nature for a reasonable price.

I have all of the TM's. Now, all TM's are free.

You guessed it, I also have a lot of items like power items, evolution stones, plates, incenses, and more. I will be giving most items free. The items I will not give free are power items

In case you cant obtain a pokemon, thats not a legendary, for your pokedex i can give you some for FREE.(Limit of 5 pokemon per person, per week)

Legendaries
Spoiler:

Foreign Pokemon
Spoiler:

Events
Spoiler:

Shinies
Spoiler:

Whitelist

Blacklist
Spoiler:

P.S. - If I trade you a hacked pokemon, please release it and tell me so I can give you a refund. Thank you.

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
omgosh welcome back. i was hoping you would be coming back to pc soon.
EVERYONE THIS IS THE BEST TRADER ON THE FORUMS
anyway ur banners arent working :(

Years
Do we pay with real money? O.o

Uh. Can you breed a Zorua with modest nature and Axew with adamant? Preferably Max IV for Zorua's SpATK and max IV for axew's ATK.
Can offer shinies from my HG to your HG/SS. pm me if you'd like so I can visit this thread again:)

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
Years
Please people. Read the top of my thread and my signature. Dont mean to be rude, but I dont have black or white

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
Do we pay with real money? O.o

Uh. Can you breed a Zorua with modest nature and Axew with adamant? Preferably Max IV for Zorua's SpATK and max IV for axew's ATK.
Can offer shinies from my HG to your HG/SS. pm me if you'd like so I can visit this thread again:)

i can get you the zorua but i havent encounted axew as of yet. so let me know if u still need the zorua

can i get a Cubchoo? (pokemon white) :D for my pokedex AND because they are terribly cute!
Tahnky uo!

i can get you the cubchoo if u still want it

darkangelxys

Psychic
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2011
Hi, I'm interested in your Sinjoh Ruins Dialga and Palkia. Do they come with their hold items? Could you CMT (link in sig) to see if there's anything you are interested in? I can offer you multiple pokemon for those two ;D

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
I'm interested in these:

Pokemon Ranger Manaphy egg lvl 0(unknown nature) ID: Yours when it hatches
Japanese Movie 07 Darkrai lvl 50(Modest) ID:07147
Japanese Movie 08 Shaymin lvl 50(Quirky) ID:07198
VGC09 Shiny Milotic lvl 50(Timid) ID:05309
TRU Dragonite lvl 50(Mild) ID:11088
Japanese Palcity Mew lvl 50(Quirky) ID:07157

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Do you have any events or legendary shinies?

P.S. There's a question up for the day.

I do the only problem is I dont have any in SS. I transfer all to black and white. I could hook you up with some shinys from gen v when you get it and some events

Richest man of 2010 was Carlos Slim Helu & family out of the world

Richest man of 2010 was Carlos Slim Helu & family out of the world

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
posting this here so ricky can add it to the main post.
the pokemon i can currently get are: (can breed for gender or natures not ivs atm)
all pokemon are free....i might randomly ask if u have another common pokemon so i can work on completing a my dex but it wont be anything rare

Adino
Mienfoo
Snivy
patrat
watchog
lillipup
purrloin
liepard
pansage
pansear
panpour
munna
musharna
blitzle
zebstrika
roggenrola
boldore
woobat
drilbur
timburr
tymple
palipitoad
throh
sawk
sewaddle
venipede
cottonee
petilil
basculin
sandile
darumaka
maractus
scraggy
sigilyph
yamask
cofagrigus
trubbish
garbodor
zorua
minccino
gothita
solosis
duosin
reniclus
ducklett
vanillite
deerling
emolga
karrablast
foongus
joltik
klink
ferroseed
elgym
litwick
cubchoo
stunfish
druddigon
golett
pawniard

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Eurydice, do you think you could give me a gothita(bashful,quirky, or serious nature) and a pawniard with either of those natures?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
Eurydice, do you think you could give me a gothita(bashful,quirky, or serious nature) and a pawniard with either of those natures?

sure just give me some time to breed them. it might be ready tonight but i dont think so
edit: currently working on pawniard
also i noticed you were going for the neutral natures would hardy or docile be ok as well. it will speed up how fast i get the pokemon. also they will be japanese pokemon

Last edited:
Back