• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Type?

What is your favorite Type?

• ???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bug

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Dark

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Dragon

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Electric

• Fighting

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Fire

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Flying

• Ghost

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Grass

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Ground

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Ice

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Poison

• Psychic

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Steel

• Water

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roza

Aspiring Pokemon Ranger
Years
My favorite type is Fire.. not sure why. I always chose the fire type starter (Totodile was the exception, though!). My least favorite type is grass.. not sure why, though.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
Poison - not that the type is really good, but most Poison-types are pretty cool, and one of them is my favourite Pokemon; Crobat.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
This may come as a shock since my favourite Pokemon is Raichu, but I've always been partial to Grass types. I find them pretty useless in a lot of battles, but they're so pretty and magical and they sprinkle glitter everywhere!

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Fire, i always pick fire starter and without fire type pokemon you simply cannot win.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I have a lot of favorite Pokémon types, but the one I like most is fire. Why? Because most of my favorite Pokémon are fire-types. Also, I've won countless amount of battles by using fire-type Pokémon. =)

Last edited:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Water-Types are so formidable, yet elegant in style. They can handle the Grass-Types with ease with a simple Ice Beam or any other Ice-Type move. They can also learn Ground-Type moves to wipe out Electric-Types. And their Special Defense is quite powerful.

~Always.

Years
I am gonna say dark types by a loooong shot. I love dark types! I also like grass, ground, fighting, and water, but now I'm just rambling.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2012
I think there are induvidual Pokemon of each type that are attractive design wise.
Ice, Normal, Poison, Ghost, Dark and Grass are my favorites. I voted Ice on the poll.

Ice: Ice is what I relate to the most, element wise. I don't know why.
Poison: I think if I was a Pokemon, Poison would be the type I'd want to be.
Normal: People overlook Normal all the time, but there are many hidden gems in the Normal type. Like Cinccino.
Ghost: I think Ghost type moves like Curse just have the coolest effects. And a lot of Ghost moves look cool in the games and anime.
Dark: Some of my favorite designs are Dark. Houndoom, Absol, Krookodile, Zoroark, Weavile, Umbreon.. They just look the most "badass" to me.
Grass: I usually use Grass starters. Grass is another type, like Normal, that is overlooked (probably for a valid reason though- they have many weaknesses.) and I think they actually have a lot of potential and their HP regaining moves (Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Horn Leech, etc.,) minimize their many weaknesses.

Years
This was a hard choice for me.

I always pick the GRASS starter.

I love PHYSIC Pokemon.

3 Pokemon in my "Top 10" are ELECTRIC

FLYING is very helpful

Tyrogue's evolutions is one of my favourite evolution lines so FIGHTING

I always have a WATER pokemon.

But in the end I picked FIRE, why? Because I love Growlithe! :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
My favorite type would have to be Firebecause they are easy for me to use and are great offensively.

blue

gucci
Years
I don't think there is a Flying type Pokemon I dislike, I love all the bird Pokemon and then all the Flying Pokemon are just awesome.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Poison of course! Poison types are so diverse and generally very well designed, plus they offer such interesting move sets and stats to work with that they're a pleasure to use. Most of my favourite Pokémon are Poison type so it makes sense xD I do also love Bug, Steel and Grass types, but not quite as much because they're generally very straight forward and stream lined with their strategies whereas you can have a lot of fun with Poison Pokemon :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back