• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Shiny & Tough~ (Steel-Type Fan Club)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Spoiler:

Hello everyone, sorry for the sudden leave a few weeks ago but now I'm back & ready to go! I would like to thank all of you for keeping this club 'alive' during my absence~ OK, I have a new topic up, memberlist updated & everyone's quiz answers so expect the results soon! See ya all soon~!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm curious, how come Beldum is our featured Pokémon? :3 It's effectively just a lump of floating metal that can repeatedly ram into things to hurt them... is that worthy of being the 'featured Pokémon'? xD Personally I reckon we should have Registeel instead! It's a really cool and underrated Pokémon for the reasons I've said above so it's definitely a good fit for being featured. :D What do you guys think deserves to be featured?

As for the current topic, that really depends 100% on which Pokémon you're using so it's not really that easy to answer... but I guess in general I train Steel types to be defensive and stall quite a lot whilst taking hits for other Pokémon, they're usually really good at doing that!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I'm curious, how come Beldum is our featured Pokémon? :3 It's effectively just a lump of floating metal that can repeatedly ram into things to hurt them... is that worthy of being the 'featured Pokémon'? xD Personally I reckon we should have Registeel instead! It's a really cool and underrated Pokémon for the reasons I've said above so it's definitely a good fit for being featured. :D What do you guys think deserves to be featured?

As for the current topic, that really depends 100% on which Pokémon you're using so it's not really that easy to answer... but I guess in general I train Steel types to be defensive and stall quite a lot whilst taking hits for other Pokémon, they're usually really good at doing that!
Erm, I normally write the names of all the Steel type Pokemon & make a random pick but if you prefer Registeek, so be it~!

As for my answer to out current topic, I prefer to prioritize my Steel types' Attack. Their Defense is already good enough for me so I train them to become Attack powerhouses.

Notice: The quiz's results will be out soon but due to my DS being fixed, the prize-giving will have to be delayed. Hope you'll understand~

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the topic:

I prefer Attack for Steel types because they already have high defense. And most Steel types learn Rock,Ground,Steel and even Fighting type moves to make use of their attack.

Totodilesteel99

Lord of Awesomeness
Years
Why is the featured Pokémon Registeel?
If you want me to talk about Registeel, I'll say what I think of him now.
Registeel, was never my favorite Regi.
I always preferred Regirock, but that's me.
I caught a Registeel for one reason: To transfer to Diamond to get a Regigigas!
Yeah, Registeel is OK, but my favorite Steel Legendary is Dialga. Yayz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back