• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram or Zekrom? (Ver. 2)

Do you prefer Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Years
i like Zekrom more, tough White Kyurem does look better. i bought White 2 still but it's mainly because my friend could help me trade my Zekrom to my other game and i just have both legends that way

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
Zekrom!!! i can't pin point exactly what it is about Zekrom that i like over Reshiram but for some reason i've always liked Zekrom a lot more. & I've really never cared for Reshiram :bandit:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I like Zekrom more because its got a better typing (dragon/electric) and its got a much better design.

I don't know why but I've never liked Reshiram's appearance that much.

ZePokemonGuy

PokeTuber Novice
Years
Reshiram, not because of it's pure epicosity, but also because it's been a while since we've had a 'traditional' legendary Dragon type, with those Fire type qualities.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Zekroooooom. It looks like some sort of all-powerful titan or something. It looks rigid and primordial which makes it AWESOME. Reshiram is cool, too, looking like some sort of dragon-wolf-angel but... well, I know it's childish but its crotch fur always bothered me. That's not to say it doesn't look great because it does, I just prefer Zekrom so much more.

Years
I really don't like the appearance of Reshiram, It is maybe the only Dragon Pokemon who has the traditional dragon types, But it doesn't look like a dragon at all... Why do we all love Charizard? Because he looks like a Dragon....

Reshiram's appearance is a shame for a dragon even though his nice typing...

Zekrom looks like a Robotic/Mechanical dragon, And looks more Dragon-like then Reshiram the flying angel dog...

My logic Zekrom:
A Black mechanical dragon that runs on lightning energy and has a turbo booster to run faster and his tail is a tail pipe...

My logic Reshiram:
What is that dog doing with such a big tail and and a pair of wings..?

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Reshiram.I had Loved him scince he was Shown.Fusion Flare POWEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I bought Black 2 so I can have both To fuse with Vege-I mean Kyurem.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Reshiram 100%

In my opinion, of all legendaries created to date, I love Reshiram the most. Its beautiful design is what I enjoy watching the most.

Between Reshiram and Zekrom, battling is a tie. So voted based on design the most.

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
For some reason though I always imagine the player with Zekrom and N with Reshiram.

That pretty much explains my reasoning as to why I like Zekrom than Reshiram; but addition to that, I like the design of Zekrom. It looks very manly and I just like the darkness it has, with the blue electrifying power it produces out of him. Zekrom's signature move also adds to my liking to him, especially once the move is powered up.

And between the two, I'm more in the physical power so I choose Zekrom.

My reasoning here is almost the same as to why I like Black Kyurem, by the way.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Reshiram cuz I played Black before White. Or else I'd like both equally.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I've always preferred Zekrom's design to Reshiram, so I voted Zekrom. I like the shape and the color of their tail in particular, as well as the blue marks on its predominantly black body. I also like its unusual typing.

Back