• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are Your Favorite Places?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Which places are your favorite to be, that generally make you happy?

For example, I love theme parks and carnivals. Aside from just riding things, they have a great atmosphere. I avoid spending money on the games, unless it's something easy to win, like weight guessing.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Being a native beach gal, I love going to the beach, especially barefooted.

Coffee shops like Starbucks are also places I love to be, and you will find me there often.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
The south-eastern Swedish archipelago. It's insanely pretty and comfortable in the summer.

ZvIxMwC.jpg

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
A place for a community and friends is the place to be, and such a place could be almost anything.

It could be an outdoors cafe with lots of facilities inside, or even an accommodating cabin tucked in the woods.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
A place for a community and friends is the place to be, and such a place could be almost anything.

It could be an outdoors cafe with lots of facilities inside, or even an accommodating cabin tucked in the woods.

or it could be Pok?Community c:

Years
I love going different places flying my drone, getting different shots. I post them on youtube. Type in 'Lewis Bassett' if you want to check them out

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
toy stores. they're so fun and have an energetic atmosphere to them. it's a shame they're dying out. i do love going to toy stores though, especially with my boyfriend. he's so understanding and supportive that i love kids stuff! tbh he even encourages it but i'm not complaining one bit.

but yes. toy stores are amazing and one of my favorite places to be.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Home for obvious reasons, but other than home, I like going to Korean BBQ restaurants! Favourite sorts of food. :3

Back