• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I enjoy posting in the Pokemon Sections. I've just recently started posting in X&Y because I was unsure of what to even post earlier. Once the games are released though, I think this section will be really fun to post around in =D
I'd probably be the same with that section, except I'm really absolutely trying my best not to post in there a whole lot cuz spoilers.

And as for roleplaying, I've never really had an eye for it, let alone I probably don't have the time for it. I mean, I'd probably have to look into it to really consider it, but I just can't find myself doing that yet :/

Also, I occasionally browse A&D as well and some of the Pokémon sections, but just never post there.

Oh, did I also mention that I post in Technology & Internet as well?

Years
I frequent pretty much every board.. all of them are interesting to me. Mostly it's TWL, CC&P, and the Pokemon boards though. :o

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I can usually be found in either CC&P or to a lesser extent, D&D.
I try to post in VG, Writting, OT, GE, and if I have something important to say, one of the couple of clubs I'm in. But never post in. . .

As for D&D, I do enjoy posting in there.
Yes, yes there are a lot of really annoying people there, and yes some of them do generally try to twist and pick apart what you post to make you seem asinine. And then there's the ones that always have the brilliant "Because!" argument up their sleeve. And often times I have to repeat myself multiple times, because people are either ignoring what I say, or misconstruing it. And-
I seem to have lost my point. . . :I

Years
Haha, I can relate to that. It's interesting to see the whole spectrum of opinion all in one place though, I find that in regular life social circles tend to be pretty cohesive. It also makes you wonder about the assumptions that people hold, why they hold those assumptions, whether or not they're aware of it, and whether not they care if they are aware.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Normally you can find me in PT and FG. But I've been trying to spread out and post in other places so I'm pretty sure I've posted in most of the forum boards here at least one. I've never posted in the Trade Corner though since I've never really traded or anything Pokemon wise. I think I might have at least one post everywhere else though.

Except maybe D&D since I never posted anywherebut the DCC and Celebrations and those are here in CC&P now.

Years
I'm only really found here in OTD. Sometimes I'll go head back to the Pokemon side and see what's what but other than that I cbf sometimes.

Worked a shift at both of my jobs today, started at 8. finished at 3, started at 4 and just got home about 30 minutes ago. Did make myself a nice $240 for the day. Uni tomorrow 8am to 8pm, that means I leave at 6am and get home at about 10:30 - 11:00 depending on the trains.

Who else has more than one job and still struggles to buy food everyday?

Years
I still need a job.. but it's just very, very difficult to get one in this market these days :/ maybe I'm just not putting effort into myself looking for one either, idk...

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I already have a job, so thank god. It could be kind of stressful at times, but at least it's better than having no job at all. ^^" I may eventually start searching for a new job, but until then, I'll just have to stick to this one.

Sirfetch’d

I still need a job too. I've had some luck finding places that are hiring, but just no luck yet on actually getting the job. Hopefully that will change soon!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i've had a job ever since i was 16. i quit my old job to work somewhere new since the beginning of summer. i love it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm on the hunt for one, and I have so much more confidence this time than those other times. My sister's going to be in school, I'm going to be home alone all day, so...I think it's time I find *something* to occupy my time.

Years
I would probably have had a job sooner, except my problem was that I didn't have my license until earlier this year.. I live about .6 miles away from the local grocery store and sure that may get me a job without needing to drive, but when you live off of a major highway without sidewalks, that could be a problem :P

Years
I've got a job right now, in a factory doing packaging of various products. Been there since last September, but I did loads of other jobs (albeit all short-term) before it. I previously worked at a school library, an office, a supermarket and even at McDonald's. But still I'm not enjoying my job because packaging is one of my weakest links as far as jobs go.

Years
You've had a lot of jobs, Hikari! A lot in my eyes, at least. I've only ever had two and am finally starting to hunt for a better-paying one. :'<

Years
You've had a lot of jobs, Hikari! A lot in my eyes, at least. I've only ever had two and am finally starting to hunt for a better-paying one. :'<

Yeah I sure had a fair share of them, some were even done when I was still in high school, as part of training for work. My current job is the one I've spent the longest at, and it'll be almost one whole year since I started there, but I originally worked in the section of the factory that deals with airline cutlery but I moved to another area after a few months due to the loud noise caused by the banging cutlery. Now I work in the room where there's more jobs, but much less noise.

It's weird I'm working in packaging because when I did studies for 6 months last year (was supposed to go for 10 months but left early due to a bully in my class who constantly kept laughing at me) I was studying in office skills.

Years
I know of cases where people major in something in college and then they wind up working at a job that's completely outside of their major, but it's not one of those jobs that require only a high school diploma.. that should be enough proof there that it doesn't require a college degree for someone to be able to do a professional-grade job hands on, such as accounting, or maybe even journalism. But I do understand that these college diplomas are a must because the courses do indeed teach the ethics behind what the jobs are.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello all! I'm back from an activity-filled day. Going to bed soon so will leave you with this post until next time. c:

I currently don't have a job. Previously about 2 years ago, I worked at my father's company as a trainee for a month typing emails, delivery orders and invoices as well as printing things, entering data, etc. Basically, I was a paper girl.

My most recent job was a part time job as a temporary staff at UNIQLO. I unpackaged clothes, put security tags on them, folded them and put then back into the box. Sometimes I did some replenishing of stock or helping with markdown items. Had the opportunoty to serve some customers too! It was a really hectic job, but during my week or so of work, it gave me lots of useful experience of the working world.

I couldn't continue with my job though as I had to leave for my holiday in Japan, and sadly they didn't want to take me back when I returned until classes start (which is tomorrow! Or rather today as it's midnight now :O) as they wanted to hire people who are able to work full time, unlike me. :c So yup, I am currently jobless until the next semester break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back