• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Lord LegendChu & the Ladies of Edenia, traverse Kanto

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Lord LegendChu's Kanto Journal, with the Ladies of Edenia
So what exactly is this? Its a Friendship Journal, with a big twist. A bunch of us will be playing Pokemon Games of a particular Gen (RBY in this case), write out our adventures as we progress & weave out a story, that intermingles all our adventures into one ^^.

How did the idea come about? Well, I've always wanted to write out a Pokemon Journal, but really not getting enough time, busy rl & my Events on PC kept me occupied. Now that my latest Event is over (& that's where the Title reference comes from :P) & I have some free time, I thought I should make one. And what better than to start with the First Gen, where it all began. But then I had a brainwave. During my stay on the community, I've gotten along very well with quite a few Members & made some good friends, so I thought, hey there's no fun doing this alone, why not include some friends & do a combined playthrough. With that in mind, I talked around, got a few friends together & thus this idea was conceptualized.

Its not an easy job though, because there are quite a few of us & it'd need some great teamwork to keep our stories coordinated. After lots of conversations (which are still going on), & lots of agreements & disagreements, we have the basic story in place, our characters well fleshed out & most of the plot worked on. Need to get a few things in place, fine tune some stuff & we'll be all set to go. Shouldn't be a problem, as I have a great team working with me {:3}.

In case you're wondering who my other partners in crime are, they will be revealed once we start updating ;).

For the Cast (Members) & Credits, see below. For the details of all the Members involved in the project (Character details & Current Progress), please refer to the Next Post.

This is a novel attempt & I hope its appreciated :).

So stay tuned folks & be part of the adventure ^^.

Main Cast

LegendChu as Raj
DyingWillFlareon as Irene
LilyGardy as Lily
Alakazam17 as Jess
???? as ????
???? as ????
???? as ????

Credits

Produced by - LegendChu Productions
Concept, Screenplay & Direction
- LegendChu
CSS - Soapyyy
CSS Modified by
- LegendChu
Screenshot Modifications - Alakazam17

:chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu:​

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Character Bios & Current Status
Details of all the Characters (Members) who are part of this adventure & their Current Progress, which includes their current location, badges earned, current roster etc. Will be updating soon, as the characters get revealed ;).

Character Bios

LegendChu

Spoiler:

DyingWillFlareon

Spoiler:

LilyGardy

Spoiler:

Alakazam17

Spoiler:

<More to be added Soon>

Current Status

LegendChu

Spoiler:

DyingWillFlareon

Spoiler:

LilyGardy

Spoiler:

Alakazam17

Spoiler:

<More to be added Soon>

:chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu::chu:​

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #1

"Raj, its late, switch off the lights & go to sleep", mom called out. "Ya mom, five minutes", I shouted back, not shifting my focus away from the TV Screen.

umbR7sZ.jpg

Hi, I'm Raj, a 15 year old guy, residing in Pallet Town, in the Kanto region.

More about me, well the three words that describe me best are confident, carefree & witty. Not the most popular guy around, but popular enough to keep me happy. I get bored very easily, so need something to keep me occupied. I listen to advice (at least pretend to), but trust my instincts & do what I think is right. Always manage to get myself into trouble without doing much, but also find ways to get out of it. I feel most comfortable on a playground or performing on stage. I had dreams of becoming either a sportstar or a big movie star, traveling around the globe, the spotlight always on me, surrounded by crazy fans.

Dad had other plans though. I will be traveling alright, but not the way I wanted. Tomorrow, I start my journey as a Pokemon Trainer. As soon as you turn 15 (ya you read right, 15 not 10), you are eligible to get your own Pokemon. So Instead of traveling with an entourage, I'm gonna be traveling with mice, frogs, turtles, lizards & whatnot. To be honest I'm not really a big Pokemon fan, not even remotely interested, have no aptitude for, neither have much knowledge about it, but that seems to be my destiny for now.

Dad himself is trying his luck, getting a Pokemon Gym license, albeit in another region, but not getting any success. He somehow saw the potential in me, to become a great Pokemon Trainer (joke of the year). Since he was so confident, I decided to give it a try, but on the condition that if I'm not successful, I'll decide what I want to do with my future.

So, the past couple of months have been spent in reading Pokemon guides, watching Pokemon-related TV Shows, especially Pokemon Planet (which I am watching right now), hosted by Oak, the dude.... okay okay, the world-renowned Pokemon Professor (fine now?) who's supposed to give me my first Pokemon & anything else that can up my Pokemon knowledge. Not that it was helping much.

Suddenly the TV Screen went off. "Mom", I exclaimed visibly annoyed. "Bed", mom pointed. "But mom....", I tried to argue. "Now", she said sternly. "Oh alright", I shrugged, no point in arguing. I'm 15, but she still treats me like a 5 year old. Oh well, I guess that's how moms are, always concerned, always wanting the best for their kids.

Anyways, off to bed it was.

"Alright, so let's go through my Starter choices", I mumbled in my sleep, as I tried to recall the info provided by Prof Oak a while back.

"There's a frog/toad thingy called Bulbasaur, which is a Grass Type".

WKScOyp.png

"Then there's this lizard/salamander thingy called Charmander, which is a Fire Type".

Agdz5BS.png

"Finally, there's this turtle/tortoise thingy called Squirtle, which is a Water Type".

QRmxp96.png

"W...Which one s...should I c..c..choose?" And in between my thoughts, I feel asleep.

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #2

Suddenly, there was an.... "EARTHQUAKE". Nah, it was just mom, trying to wake me up. Morning already?

"Raj, get up, don't you have to go visit Prof Oak?" "Ya mom, his lab's just next door, he ain't going nowhere", I said lazily, still in bed. "No excuses, your dad said you need to be there on time. I've packed your bag with all the stuff you'll be needing for your journey, I should be seeing you downstairs soon", mom said & left, before I even had a chance to reply. "Oh well", I shrugged.

A few minutes later, I made my way down. "Mom, I'm off to Prof Oak's lab". "Like this?", mom questioned. I realized I was still in my pajamas. "I'll go get my Pokemon first, then come back & change", I said. "At least have your breakfast". I picked up an apple from the table. "And your bag?" "Don't worry mom, I'll be back soon", I said. Mom just smiled & nodded.

I then stepped out of the house. As I was about to take a bite of the apple, something leapt at me, snatched the apple & ran off. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, what was that?" It all happened so quick, that I didn't even have time to react.

J0lfpuV.jpg

"Hey apple thief, get back here", I shouted & ran in pursuit. Just as I stepped into the grass, someone called out to me. "Stop right there!" "Prof Oak", I exclaimed.

Oak walked up to me. "You should not wander off like that, wild Pokemon live in the grass &....". Suddenly he stopped. His eyes lit up, as something seemed to have caught his attention.

uNs3xAH.jpg

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #3

I then noticed the cause of Oak's amazement. There was this creature in the grass, a cute little, chubby thing, some sorta feline (I think?), yellow fur with brown stripes on the back, rabbit-like black-tipped ears, big round black eyes, red cheek pouches & a tail resembling a lightning bolt.

CLIWUGh.png

He seemed to be eating something. "Hey that's my apple", I exclaimed. Before I could get to him though, Oak stopped me. "Pikachu are very rare in the wild, I need to catch him".

He took out some sorta ball from his pocket & threw it at the Pikachu (that's what he called it, right?). Pikachu though, casually slapped the ball away with his tail, as he continued to munch at the apple. Oak threw another ball, same result. A few more balls, no luck. I'm not sure what Oak was trying to do, playing catch?

By now Pikachu seemed very irritated. He gave Oak an angry stare. I then saw what seemed like little sparks form on his cheek pouches. And before I knew it, the sparks turned into a stream of electricity & stuck Oak. He let out a scream & dropped down to the ground. I immediately rushed to his aid. "Professor, are you okay?" "Ca..tch... i..it...", Oak said, handing me another ball. "Huh!" "D..d..do..n't l...let h..him g..g..get a..away". "But Prof..." "G..Go", Oak interrupted me.

Although not sure what Oak wanted me to do & still a bit worried for his well-being, I cautiously approached Pikachu. By then he was done with the apple. He noticed me, so I immediately stopped in my tracks. "Easy there buddy, I don't mean any harm". I didn't want to be the next target for shock practice. "How exactly did he do that?", I was still wondering.

Pikachu started walking towards me, still holding the leftovers from the apple. "Uh oh!" I didn't want to suffer the same fate as Oak, so I made sure not take my eyes away off him, for even a moment.

Pikachu stopped right in front of me. I was unsure as to what he wanted, so I watched him very carefully. His face seemed calm, but I had seen what he was capable of, so I was still wary. He stared at me & I stared right back. Will he attack? Won't he? Those few moments were very tense.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #4

Pikachu pointed to the leftovers & said something that sounded like, "Pika Pika". I assumed he was probably still hungry & wanted more. "I'm sorry buddy, that's all I had", I said, showing him my empty pockets. "Chu" his ears drooped in disappointment. I felt really bad for the cute little thing.

"You see that guy over there", I said pointing to Oak, who was trying to back up to his feet. "He has a big lab nearby, I'm sure he must have a lot of food for you". "So what do you say, you want to come with me?", I asked, as I slowly got down on my knees, to be more at level with him. Pikachu thought for a few moments. "Pika Pika", he nodded in affirmative.

"Okay um... I'm not sure, how this thing works". I was still trying to figure out what to do with the ball, when I accidentally pressed a small button in the middle. The ball suddenly opened & Pikachu was sucked inside. "Whoa, what happened there?".

By then Oak had recovered & walked up to me. "How are you feeling now Professor?", I queried. "I'm fine, but that was close". "What's up with that electric shock, how did Pikachu do that?" "Pikachu is an Electric Type Pokemon & has the power to control electricity. He felt threatened so he shocked me, but it was more in self-defense, not to hurt me", Oak explained. "I see! And how did he get into this ball?", I asked. "Its called a Pokeball. You can use them to catch Pokemon", Prof Oak explained. "Really?" "Yes", Oak nodded.

"You should be careful though, wild Pokemon can appear anytime, you need your own Pokemon for protection. Are you a Pokemon Trainer?", Oak questioned. "Well that's the plan. I was supposed to visit you & get my first Pokemon", I replied. "You are very late, you were supposed to visit me earlier". "So I won't get a Pokemon?", I asked anxiously. "Come with me", Oak said, as he took the Pokeball from me.

We then walked towards Oak's lab & entered inside.

Apart from all the lab assistants, I saw a familiar face in there.

OsuFtC0.jpg

It was my next door neighbour.....

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #5

Hi! I'm Irene! I'm a fifteen year old girl from the small, lovely Pallet Town! My next-door neighbor is my best friend, Raj, and today we're supposed to start our journey across Kanto together!

....Except that it's late in the morning and I only just woke up.

I whined as the light hit me through the window and rolled around, pulling the blankets back over my head. "Why is it so bright so early?..." I sighed and thought about wrapping back up, but tossed the blankets back off to check my clock.

A whole hour past when I needed to be up.

Immediately, I jumped up and threw my sheets to the side, in a panic to get up I had stumbled over everything on my not-so-clean floor and fell once or twice. I barely managed to get my feet in my shoes and grab my glasses to throw on my face. My bag had been packed last night by me so I could sleep in a little extra (although...that plan had clearly not worked out, right?) and had been set by my bedroom door for an easier morning.

Grabbing my bag, I slammed the door a little loudly and ran down the stairs. My mother would be asleep still as well, I supposed... I made my way carefully through the kitchen and snagged a banana to quickly finish off before leaving for real. My hunger is louder than the time importance...

I hurried outside and finally reaching the Professor's lab, I stopped to breathe. While panting, I started thinking about the starters and wondering if there were even any left for me. What if he said I had to wait longer.... What if Raj left without me?!

Worried, but still wanting to make sure, I pushed the doors open and entered. The cool air hit me quickly, and a couple of the lab aides gave me some strange glances. I looked down and realized I hadn't changed out of my pajamas yet...

I frowned but held my head up and quickly walked to the back room we had been told to go to today. But upon reaching it, no one was there. I looked around, but realized the only person there was me.

The worry came back and I began to tear up at the thought that I was left behind... My own best friend, the other kids, the Professor, everyone had not given any notice that I was gone and went on without me. Suddenly, the sound of voices got closer and I turned to see Professor Oak and Raj walking in. I rushed to wipe my eyes on my pj sleeve and took a step to them.

OsuFtC0.jpg

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #6

"Irene!", I exclaimed, happy to see my best buddy. We had known each other since childhood & literally grown up together, well at least I had, can't say the same about her, she's about a foot shorter than me you see.

"Thank God you're still here Raj, I thought you had forgotten about me & left alone", Irene said, as she gave me a hug. To be quite honest, it had indeed slipped my attention that we had decided to start our Pokemon journey together. "You should really start carrying a ladder", I teased her. "Shut up!". She pushed me back, at least tried to, but I barely budged. "By the way, why are you in your pajamas?", she questioned. "Look who's talking". "Oops!", Irene giggled.

"Ahem", Oak coughed, trying to get our attention. We turned back to him. "Sorry Professor, you were saying something?", I asked. "Yes, I was trying to tell you that the trainers who were here earlier got the three Starters that were up for grabs". "But... But Professor, what about us?", Irene asked anxiously. "I do have one left", Oak replied, pointing to the lone Pokeball lying on the table. "That's the only one I have to offer though".

"You have it", I told Irene. "But what about you?" "Don't worry about me, go ahead", I said. "But Raj...." "Its okay Irene, take it", I nudged her. "Alright, if you say so", Irene shrugged. She walked up to the table & picked up the Pokeball.

"That was the last Pokemon I had Raj, I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait until next time". "Professor, can I have Pikachu?", I asked, ignoring what Oak said. "The one we encountered earlier?" "Yes! Technically, I did catch him & my instinct tells me we are going to get along well", I said in a confident tone. "Its a wild Pokemon though & will not be easy to train", Oak warned. "Maybe let Pikachu decide". Oak thought for a few moments. "Okay".

Oak then handed over the Pokeball containing Pikachu & I happily accepted it. I pressed the button on the front of the Pokeball (& this time I knew what I was doing). I was promptly greeted by a blinding flash of light, which materialized into Pikachu.

"He's so cute, I so want to cuddle him", Irene exclaimed. "Easy there or you might be in for a 'shocking surprise'". "Ha ha, very funny"!

"Pika", Pikachu exclaimed, as he made a gesture, staring at me with a questioning look in his big, round eyes.

WAEXBL7.png

I suppose he still remembered I promised him food. "Sorry buddy, I don't have anything for you right now, but I live nearby, I can have mom make something for you". "Oh don't worry about that, there's plenty of Pokemon food in the lab", Oak said. "Oh, that's good".

I got down on my knees & extended a hand to Pikachu. "So what do you say, friends?" Pikachu was like:-

QArSPxJ.jpg

His indecisiveness gave me more tense moments. Oak, Irene, even the lab aides had left their work, as we all awaited Pikachu's response. Suddenly, time seemed to be be moving at snail's pace. It was like someone had pressed the slow-motion button on a remote control.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #7

And then, a smile slowly made its way across Pikachu's face.

BPDkyy7.png

He walked up to me & nuzzled me, rubbing his head against my hand. "Well, I'll take that as a yes", Oak smiled. "Awwww", went Irene, while everyone else applauded.

"Alright buddy, so we are partners from now on", I declared. "Pi Pikachu", Pikachu nodded in approval. "Let's get you back into your Pokeball", I said, as I pointed the Pokeball towards him. "Chu Chu Chu", Pikachu frantically shook his head from side-to-side. "Huh!"

"I think he doesn't want to go in", Oak said. "But Professor, I thought he wanted to be friends & Pokemon are supposed to stay inside a Pokeball, you said so". "I did, but there are Pokemon who like it outside, especially wild Pokemon, who are used to the natural surroundings, so I suggest you let him stay out".

"Well alright buddy, if you like it that way, so be it", I told Pikachu. "Pikachu", Pikachu said happily.

"Congratulations Raj, Irene, you are now officially Pokemon Trainers. I have a few more things for you". Oak then handed us five Pokeball each & a small, rectangular, video-game shaped machine, which he called a 'Pokedex' & briefly explained its functions. Once he was done, Oak instructed me to scan Pikachu with the Pokedex & I did so. I heard a robotic voice say:-

*Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon. When several of these Pokemon gather, their electricity could build & cause lightning storms.*

Oh its a mouse & I thought it was a cat. Silly me!

"Hey Irene, what did you get?", I queried. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot". Irene then released her Pokemon from its Pokeball. Out came a little creature with brown fur, a bushy tail that had a cream-colored tip & a furry cream-colored collar, brown eyes, big ears & pink paw pads on the undersides of its feet.

4jdvCqp.png

I pointed my Pokedex at it.

*Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon. Its genetic code is unstable, so it could evolve in a variety of ways. There are only a few alive.*

Pikachu immediately made his way towards Eevee. "Pika Pika", he greeted it. "Eevee", the Eevee smiled back. Seemed like Pikachu made a new friend already. "Awwww, look at those two cuties", Irene exclaimed.

Oak then gestured to one of the lab aides, who promptly arrived with a couple of bowls, containing some Pokemon food. As Pikachu & Eevee sat down to eat, Oak had some more instructions for us.

"Before you embark on your journeys, there are a few things you must be aware of". He then went on to explain about Pokedex functions, Pokemon Battles, Pokemon Gyms, Pokemon Centres, PokeMarts, The Pokemon League & whatnot. A majority of it was Greek to me & the funny part is, I've never been to Greece, hah. Okay, bad pun.

Irene seemed to understand better, at least I think she did, she kept nodding her head throughout.

"I think you should have a practice battle", Oak suggested, once he was finished. "Here?", I asked. "Yes, I already explained the basics, would be a good way to test how much you grasped", Oak replied. Me & Irene looked at each other & shrugged. "Whatever!"

Both of us took a few steps back to make room for the Battle, with our Pokemon by our sides.

It was time for my very first Pokemon Battle. I was actually feeling very excited, could feel the adrenaline pumping.

Last edited:
Years
What I find amazing is how you managed to find the right Pikachu image for everything, especially the one with the hand gesture, as if really wanting something to eat. The images are so cute :3. Well done LegendChu.
Also like how one of the trainers got an Eevee as a starter, that's kewl :)

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #8

Raj vs Irene Battle #1

Oak decided to act as the referee for the Battle.

"This is a 1-on-1 Battle. The Trainer whose Pokemon faints first, loses. Let's begin".

"Alright Pikachu, let's begin with an electricity attack", I commanded. "Thundershock", Oak corrected. "Oh yeah, sorry!" I'm a rookie trainer you see, will take time to get adjusted to Attack names *shrugs*.

"Pikachu, use Thundershock". "Pika...", little sparks sizzled on Pikachu's cheeks, as he powered up. "....chuuu", he released the energy & it headed straight at Eevee. "Eevee, dodge", Irene ordered. But Eevee was too late to react. Direct hit!

A loud yell escaped Eevee's mouth, as it dropped to the ground with a thud & its eyes turned into a circular pattern. "Nooooo, Eevee", Irene screamed, as she rushed to tend to her Pokemon.

"Eevee cannot continue, Pikachu is the winner. The winner of the battle, is Raj", Oak declared. "That's all?", I wondered. I was very surprised at the abrupt end to the battle, expected it to go longer. Even Oak seemed shocked (no pun intended).

Irene's eyes began to well up with tears.

baby-crying_llgdq8.jpg

"Y..You k..k..killed my P..Pokemon"! "What, no Irene, I... I'm....", I started to say.

"Wahhhh.... you killed my Pokemon, you killed my Pokemon, wahhhh.....", Irene wailed, as she ran out of the lab, holding on to her Eevee. I wondered if it was actually ki.... "No no, can't be".

"Wait Irene, I'm sorry, I'm sorry". I ran right behind her, followed by Pikachu, even as Oak tried to say something.

"Where did she go?", I wondered, as I got out of the lab. I looked all around, but Irene was nowhere to be found.

I then noticed the distraught look on Pikachu's face.

h1Cvt8h.png

He was probably feeling guilty for what happened.

"Don't worry buddy, I'm sure Eevee is perfectly fine". To be honest though, I was really worried too. "Come on now, we got to find Irene. Now where should we start?".

"Pika" Pikachu suddenly drew my attention to some foot tracks on the ground that went Northwards. Probably belonged to Irene. "Let's go buddy". The two of us dashed down the same path, where me & Oak had found Pikachu earlier.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #9

As we made our way through the grass, searching for Irene, I noticed a guy gesturing in my direction. "Me?", I pointed to myself. He nodded in affirmative. I made my way up to him.

"Are you a Pokemon Trainer?", he queried. "Ya", I nodded. "I work at the PokeMart nearby & we are promoting our products".

6gjKUSR.jpg

I faintly remembered Oak mentioning something about PokeMarts, a place where you apparently can buy various Pokemon items. But there were more important things to do.

"I'm extremely sorry, but I'm looking for someone right now, so maybe next time", I said & started to leave. "Its free", the guy said. Did he say free?

"Well okay, what do you have to offer?", I asked, turning back. He took out what looked like a little spray can, from his bag. "This is called a Potion, a spray medicine that you can use to heal an injured Pokemon". Sounded interesting, maybe I could use this to heal Eevee, unless its de..., "No no, I'm sure its fine", I reassured myself.

"So, do you want one?", the guy queried. "It's free right?", I made sure. "Yes! I've been standing here for hours & since you are my first customer, I'm offering this for no cost, otherwise I charge a small amount", he confirmed.

A salesman trying to sell his stuff right in the middle of nowhere. Of course you're not going to get customers silly guy, you should be doing it more like door-to-door *shrugs*.

"Alright, I'll take it". I wasn't about to say no to free stuff & maybe it'll be helpful in getting Irene's Eevee back to normal again, so I accepted it graciously. As a gesture for being his first customer, he offered me another free sample & well, I did not disappoint him. He wanted to me to come back & buy some more, next time & also requested me to spread the word out to others. I told him that I'll surely take it into consideration, thanked the guy & continued on my way.

As we walked further ahead, ran actually, we came across a ledge & at about the same time, someone shouted, "Stop". I brought myself to a screeching halt & looked at the owner of the voice. It was a dude in a cap. He walked up to me warned about the "scary" ledge up ahead, which you can apparently jump to get back to Pallet, but can't do so from this side. I was like:-

7xWRVVg.jpg

Pikachu approached the ledge. "Pika", he casually jumped to the other side. "Chu", he jumped back. "Pika", "Chu", "Pika", "Chu", "Pika", "Chu", "Pika", "Chu". He was having fun alright.

"Well", I shrugged, trying to make eye contact, but the dude ignored my gaze, pretending I didn't even exist. "Weirdo", I mumbled, as I casually crossed the ledge & continued on my way.

We had just taken a few more steps, when Pikachu spotted something. "Pika Pika", he pointed out. It was Irene. I was so relieved to see her. She was sitting on a small rock, Eevee's Pokeball in hand. We walked up to her. Thankfully, she wasn't crying, but still sniffling & seemed very upset.

"Irene!" She looked up, but immediately turned her head sideways. "Go away, I don't want to talk to you", she gestured angrily. "Please listen to me Irene, I didn't....", I started to say.

"Leave her alone", we heard someone say. I turned around & saw a girl approaching us.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

Journal Entry #10

Hi. My name is Lily and I am a 16 year old from Viridian City. I have long brown hair which I have tied into a high ponytail...most of the time and my favourite colours are blue and purple. I am always stylishly dressed and love fashion.

I like Pokemon too and got my first Pokemon the other day. Samuel Oak in Pallet Town had two Pokemon and I got Charmander which is the strongest of the three. Somebody I know got Squirtle at the same time as me but Bulbasaur was already taken. I wonder who got it?

I am in my room doing my make-up in front of the mirror when my mom shouts me.

'Lily.' She shouted. 'How long does it take one girl to get ready?'

'Coming Mom.' I yelled back checking I looked good in my blue dress as I left my bedroom and went into the living room.

In the living room, my mom was stood there with her Pokemon, a female Pikachu named 'Pika'. Some people say I look just like my mom which I guess is a compliment as she was Kanto Flower Queen when she was younger. 'Let me see your Pokemon Lily.' She said. I took out my Pokeball and a little orange lizard like Pokemon with a flame on the tip of his tail emerged. 'Char Charmander' He said happily. I had named him Blaze.

'Have you got everything Lily?' My Mom asked.

'Mom I am only going for a walk.' I answered.

'Have you got money?, You have your Pokemon, Pokedex and cellphone.'

I nodded as Blaze said 'Char.'

'Have you got your glasses Lily?' My mom said as she adjusted her own.

'Mom I don't need glasses...' My mom sternly glared at me. 'But I have them just in case.'

'Good.' My mom said. 'Can you get a couple of potions whilst you are out.'

I nodded, hugged my mom and petted Pika before I told Blaze to go back into his Pokeball.

I headed towards the PokeMart and heard someone crying. Curious I headed onto the route to find out the cause of the noise.

As I walked onto the route I saw two people talking. One was a tall boy with dark hair whilst the other was a small bespectacled girl. The girl seemed very upset with the boy so I decided to help.

'Leave her alone.' I yelled.

The boy turned around and I noticed a Pikachu by his side.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

Journal Entry #11

'Stop picking on that girl.' I said as I approached the boy.

'I'm not.' The boy said. 'She is my best friend.'

I did not see the girl nod in agreement to the boy but I heard the Pikachu say 'Pika.'.

'I will not have you pick on the girl.' I said angrily. 'Blaze, Go!'

I threw the Pokeball and Charmander appeared from it.

'Looks like we have to battle.' The boy said. 'I choose you Pikachu!'

The little yellow mouse said 'Pika.' and jumped in front of the boy.

Raj vs Lily Battle #1

'Pikachu zap that Charmander with your Thundershock attack.' The boy said to his Pokemon.

'PikaCHU'. The mouse Pokemon said as a small jolt of electric appeared from him.

'Blaze. Dodge it.' I shouted. My Pokemon leapt forwards towards Pikachu as the lightning attack missed. 'Now Scratch.' Charmander went to swipe at his opponent but Pikachu jumped sideways at the boys demand.

'Pikachu.' The boy said. 'Try Thundershock again.'

'PIKACHU.' The yellow Pokemon yelled as a near white jolt of lightning came from him and hit Blaze hard.

The force of the shock caused the Fire Pokemon to stumble slightly. 'Blaze use Scratch.' I said. The little orange Pokemon did so and caught Pikachu who was knocked back by the claws.

The boy was undeterred. 'Pikachu go for another Thundershock.' Pikachu did so catching Blaze square but the Charmander stood firm.

'Blaze scratch.' I said. The Charmander did so but Pikachu just about evaded.

'Pikachu counter with Thundershock.' Pikachu let out one more jolt of lightning hitting Charmander who tried powering through the electric attack before fainting.

'Blaze return.' I said putting him back in his Pokeball as Raj used a Potion on Pikachu.

'You have a strong Pokemon.' I said. 'Now put him back in his Pokeball.'

'Thank you but Pikachu does not like Pokeballs.' The boy said. 'He wants to be outside in the world with me.'

Squinting my eyes a little I crouched down to get a better glimpse of Pikachu.

'He is definitely an interesting Pokemon.' I said calmly as Pikachu seemed surprised that I had crouched to be at his eye level. I then stood up again to speak to the boy.

'You still have not explained why you were being mean to this young girl.' I said firmly. Part of me thought I sounded like my mother.

'He wasn't.' The girl said. 'He was trying to make me feel better after my Eevee died just like your Pokemon.'

'But Pokemon don't die.' I said. 'They can be healed at Pokemon Centres free of charge.'

'Really Miss.' The girl said. 'My Eevee is not dead.'

'Yes.' I said slightly taken aback at being called 'Miss'. 'My name is Lily and I am from Viridian City and yours are?'

The boy and girl introduced themselves as Raj and Irene respectively and said they were both from Pallet Town. We headed to the Pokemon Centre and on the way I asked the pair why they were still in their pyjamas.

'We were late to get our starters.' Raj said. 'Oak gave Irene an Eevee and me a Pikachu that I caught.'

'But neither of you had time to change even though you live in the same town as the Professor?' I asked.

Neither Irene nor Raj seemed to understand my bemusement and we reached the Viridian Pokemon Centre.

'Here is where we get our Pokemon healed.' I said to Irene and Raj.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #12

"But I already used a Potion on him, doesn't that suffice?", I questioned. "You still need to get him to the Pokemon Center, to fully heal him, come with me", Lily said. She & Irene then entered the Pokemon Center. Just as I was about to follow them inside, something seemed to have distracted Pikachu.

msAgX0b.jpg

"Pikachu Pi", he pointed. "What?" Suddenly, he just scampered off, without warning. "Pikachu where are you going, wait!". He didn't listen though & kept running, so I ran right after him.

Pikachu darted towards the left, with me in close pursuit. We were soon out of the city, heading into another grassy Route. He then stopped abruptly, as did I.

"What g..got into y..you b..buddy? Don't y..you e..ever do t..that a..again", I panted. "Come on now, we need to go back to the Pokemon Center". "Pi Pi Pi", Pikachu ignored me though & looked around, as if trying to search for something.

"What's the matter buddy, anything wrong?", I asked. "Pika Pi, Pika", he gestured, trying to bring something to my attention. I turned in the direction he was pointing to & noticed what seemed like a silhouette, floating mid-air. Before I got a better look though, *poof* it was gone.

"Whoa what was that!" I was absolutely certain there was something there, some mysterious creature. I wondered what it might be & how it just vanished into thin air. Pikachu seemed equally confused.

"Is that what you saw back there in the city?", I questioned. "Pika Pika", Pikachu nodded in affirmative. "Could it be some kind of Pokemon?" "Chu", Pikachu apparently had no idea. "But anyways, like Lily suggested, we need to get you to the Pokemon Center, let's go back, she & Irene must be waiting for us", I said.

"That Pikachu is so cute, I'm going to catch it", I suddenly heard someone say, just we turned to leave. And before I knew it, I saw a Pokeball come flying in Pikachu's direction. He was quick to react though & swatted it away with his tail.

pgK0x4G.jpg

I looked up & noticed a girl. She seemed very familiar for some reason.

"Lily?"

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #13

Hello. My name is Jess, and I'm a sixteen year old girl from Viridian City. I have long brown hair which I usually keep down, and my favourite colours are red and pink.

I've loved Pokémon ever since I was a little girl, and have always dreamed of going on a journey with them someday. I am very shy however, so the thought of venturing out into the unknown is kind of scary. But also very exciting! :D

I got my very first Pokémon, a Squirtle, just the other day at Oak's lab in Pallet Town. It was the only one left, but I was so excited because it was exactly the Pokémon that I wanted! Who wouldn't want such a cute little blue turtle following them around?! *hugs her new Pokémon*

sig-4663395.squirtle.gif

Bubbles is my Squirtle's nickname by the way. Isn't it cute? ^_^

Oh yes, and it's Pokédex entry: "After birth, its back swells and hardens into a shell. Powerfully sprays foam from its mouth."

So it's been a little while since Bubbles and I began our journey, but we've barely gotten started, only traveling back to my home in Viridian City. But that was soon about to change...

I had woken up early and made my way to the closest route, 22. I was wearing my favourite dress, a red one with a cute pink floral pattern, and holding Bubbles' poké ball in my hand.

As the trail began to narrow and the grass began to get bigger, I stopped and looked around. It was still early so nobody else was around-or at least I hoped that was the case-and once I was reassured of my assumed privacy, I looked deeper down the path and shouted.

"My name is Jess, and I am a Pokémon trainer!"

I quickly and nervously glanced around to re-reassure myself that no one was there.

"The...shy little girl I once was is no more! From now on I will be confident, trustworthy, and fearless!"

The words were barely out of my mouth when I felt a gust of wind blowing through my hair.

250px-Spearow_anime.png

"Spearow!"

"Aaaaahhh!" I yelled, collapsing to the ground as a tiny bird Pokémon landed on the ground next to me.

"Spearow!" it yelled again, pecking furiously at the air as it came closer to me.

My Pokédex fell to the ground, scanning the Pokémo and reading its entry: "Eats bugs in grassy areas. It has to flap its short wings at high speed to stay airborne."

I began scurrying away from it on instinct, before realizing that I now had another option. I grabbed the poké ball which was thankfully still in my hand and threw it at the bird.

It was a direct hit! By the time Bubbles materialized, the bird was already lying collapsed on the grass, with little swirly circles where its eyes should have been.

"Squir...tle?" Bubbles asked, looking around confused.

"I guess I was able to defeat it myself," I said, amazed. Maybe this Pokémon trainer thing wasn't so hard after all!

I had just gotten back on my feet when I heard another Pokémon cry coming from nearby. "Pika...?"

It was a Pikachu! A real live Pikachu! *squeals* "That Pikachu is so cute, I'm going to catch it!" I take out another poké ball from my bag and toss it in the Pokémon's direction.

And...the Pikachu saw the ball coming, and quickly swatted it away with its tail.

"Oh no, I missed" I say as I reach for a second poké ball. But before I do, I notice that the Pikachu is not alone, but rather a boy was standing there with him. And the boy...was in his pyjamas for some reason. O_o

"Lily?" the boy asked, obviously confused.

But why?

Last edited:
Back