• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Homestuck looks awful, especially compared to some of the fan art. I guess it is about the story though, not that I'll ever read it.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

PCP133.png

Vee~?

shame they cut out the part in the Electric Tale of Pikachu where Misty's taking a bath, wanting her boobs to evolve

even though they're already about 5 times too large for a ten-year-old girl...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think she's 10 in the anime. In Electric Tale of Pikachu I could've sworn she was older than that but cbf if I remember or if I'm right.

Games she's definitely older than ten imo.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Suppose. Misty is clearly dating people in the games, so being ten there would be awkward.

It always surprises me how short Ash, Misty and Brock are whenever I see them next to other characters. Those are the only moments I realize how young they're supposed to be, I guess.

Lt_Surge_Gym_anime.png

Now I need to know how old Brock is supposed to be. The height of a twelve year old, the face of, possibly, someone in their thirties. e_e

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Alcohol and documentaries on cinematography. Life is relaxing sometimes.

I would work on my backlog, but as it turns out I'm better at adding new shows to my list than I am at plowing through them.

Progressive House

Macgyver Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2015
"...sometimes"
I decided to watch the episode of pokemon where Brock and Ash separate for good to reach their own goals. Quite sad a moment I keep indulging myself in.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years

So you download a bunch of shows and then you watch them? :O I just download a series I want to watch and finish it before starting something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back