• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have 3 weeks before finishing 10th grade. I hate you all :(
But I'm going back in October, why why why?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Technically, I have three weeks as well, but I don't have anything on finals week, so I have that off. =D

And October? That's late!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tchh if you need to tell yourself that it counts, Dipu...

I really didn't mean to laugh
Riiiiight. X}

I'm going back in October
No.
You aren't allowed to complain.
I go back in July. .__.

In all honesty, it's probably a good thing. I waste way too much time over the summer.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I want moar vacations. Why not in November?
And July, that's just harsh. What grade are you in Jess?

Asking a procrastinator to explain something would be unfriendly :)

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
nnnot exactly, Dipu. I actually had just been wondering if I had told you, so that answers it haha. I mean, I'm sure it does vary depending on the area, but that isn't why.

Does that make enough sense? I'm wary of explaining anything more. x;

Anyway.
I don't mind going back so soon. I would be hiding indoors anyway (hiding from summer haha), so might as well be doing something. Something other than drawing and wasting my time on the internet. .__.

Last edited:
Years
I still have a month before I start summer school! and then picking courses for 3rd year >.< I don't think I have a best friend. I don't I know /anybody/ /that/ well. But I've kind of accepted that and won't go out of my way to change it, yunno what I mean?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Right? I can safely say high school made me who I am now, and I love who I am now. I'm really gonna miss the people who I've gotten to know. =(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Why are your VMs and PMs disabled?
because weird people.
you aren't one of them.
So long as we aren't totally off-topic in what we talk about, we still could somewhat talk here.

Oof. School has nothing to do with being social, to me. So I won't miss it for that reason.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hehe. I could always VM ya, Jess. =P

And I've always considered school to be the thing that made me social, to be honest.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Tch, tch, tch, Insomniac. . . I admit that I too miss being able to easily converse with Jess in more private, or less topic related ways, but it's important to respect other people's choices.
Jess chose to disable Vms/Pms for her own reasons, and if you really are her friend then you won't let that deter you from talking to her when you can.

Don't worry, Jess, I still love you. ;x

Sooo, hum, Sleep.
How much sleep you get Dcc? When? Do you wish you got more?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
School has a lot to do with my being social. If I'm not at school I won't talk to much of anyone

Same here, I only talk that much during school.

Sleep... This Snorlax gets like 8~10 hours of sleep, sleeping from 8/10pm to 6am and also sleeps afternoon naps.

I guess I sleep too much.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Insomniac
I mainly disabled them because of a certain turn of events a while back, and you had nothing to do with it. [:

@Paladin
Haha, if virtually anyone else said that over the internet, I would be like
Spoiler:

but coming from you, I know it wasn't meant that way. X}
I miss talking to you, as well. Apparently, though, talking about /certain things/ was making it worse. I didn't even notice until after I disabled messaging. ?_? Now I only ever discuss it occasionally with my paranoid friend who is concerned and asks me questions haha.

Oof. Sleep.
I'm not sure if I got any sleep last night. I feel kind of sick. x; I probably slept at some point, and I just don't remember it. Insomnia. .__.

I recently found a somewhat of a music video my friend's sisters made. It's a pretty cool concept, but I'd like to know what sane person would decide to casually sit down on a sidewalk and start cutting him/herself?

Years
I understand about you disabling contact Jess, everyone has their personal issues. I even know that XanderO is going through a similar situation right now, he disabled contact outside of possibly just staff or something. He even cleared out his friends list except for one member.

Ah yes, sleep. I am one of those who really loves taking their nap, in fact my bed is so comfortable I never want to leave it. In fact, I ended up being late for something today solely cos I slept in.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't have personal issues. I have creepy PC user issues.
Ohhh wait. I think you're misunderstanding. If I understand what you're referring to, that has nothing to do with my messaging being disabled here. Otherwise I would've had it disabled since joining haha. I should've specified that I disabled them because of a specific turn of events on PC.

I have a difficult time getting up in the morning, but I don't like the idea of sleeping all day. Seems like a waste of time. I'd rather be wasting my day doing other things. X} I know that doesn't make sense. I guess I would just prefer wasting my time while actually awake.

Edit:
Woah.
I just stumbled upon a page about MSG through another website.
I'm pretty sure they listed "Chewing gum" as an adverse effect of it. ?_?
Cancer.....Heart irregularities.....asthma.....chewing gum
That combined with lack of sleep is making me think this is pretty darn funny.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I cleaned my friends list some day ago. Took away a lot of people I haven't spoken to since 2008 or something. It felt strange but also a bit relieving. It's not as if a person isn't worth anything just because they aren't on somebody's friends list on a pokémon forum. So I felt it was okay that I did spring cleaning :> first cleaning of that list ever actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back