• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Your hack is looking brilliant and very promising.
I love the new battle textbox pallete. It looks brilliant. Time travel sounds like a good idea, but are you actually going to go to the future or to the past? Because you can't really go to G/S/C when you're already there XD. All the aspects of the hack looks amazing. Keep it up!

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Your hack is looking brilliant and very promising.
I love the new battle textbox pallete. It looks brilliant. Time travel sounds like a good idea, but are you actually going to go to the future or to the past? Because you can't really go to G/S/C when you're already there XD. All the aspects of the hack looks amazing. Keep it up!

thanks. were thinking of going back in time but stay in johto. things will be a bit different though.

Ohh i thought that was the battle tower. Maybe it's a new place your adding because it's not a 100% remake.

it is. its on route 42.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Nice hack! I love the time travel idea. When the beta comes out, where does it go to?

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
Time travel !?! THATS SOUND LIKE FUN :P This looks even more promising. cant wait to play the next beta

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Years
Nice hack! I love the time travel idea. When the beta comes out, where does it go to?

Thanks. The time travel will go to a part of johto which includes route 34,goldenrod,route 35,ecruteak,violet city. I'm not sure it will be in the beta 1 cuz theres too much stuff to put in but well see. Im not promising anything.

Time travek !?! THATS SOUND LIKE FUN :P This looks even more promising. cant wait

Thanks

Me and Zeikku have been doing some new greenery tiles and map fixes. when the tiles are complete well post some screenies.
link

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Ok apparently all you guys said out tiles suck!!!! j/k :D, we appreciate it your honesty and opinions, it's helped us to think of a possible tile combination. Me and Linkandzelda spent some time getting it to look right, and fixing existing maps which were affected through the tile changing :)

here's a screen of what it looks like now:-
NewMain_016.png

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Years
Look that's a nice combination zeikku I like it.

Thanks.

Just a quick update. i've got an idea to make the VS Seeker work so its possible that it might be in the beta. Just too let people know that becaus I previously said it wont be in.

link

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
On that note Linkandzelda's made, I've decided to add 25 new sprites into this beta, sprites we are using are made by me and some are from pokesho.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2011
The new roads and maps and stuff are really good.
I'd like to try it sometime soon when you're finished.
Good luck in the near future!

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2009
Thanks. The time travel will go to a part of johto which includes route 34,goldenrod,route 35,ecruteak,violet city. I'm not sure it will be in the beta 1 cuz theres too much stuff to put in but well see. Im not promising anything.

Cool a Crystal Hack that goes back in time, the time traveling sounds like fun. The new tiles are nice. I have a really cool Suicune idea but its a little long anyways its great.

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
The new roads and maps and stuff are really good.
I'd like to try it sometime soon when you're finished.
Good luck in the near future!
Well beta shouldn't be too long, but expect the unexpected

Cool a Crystal Hack that goes back in time, the time traveling sounds like fun. The new tiles are nice. I have a really cool Suicune idea but its a little long anyways its great.
well lets hear it? PM me or link if you have ideas :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
Out of the whole game's completion, what percentage would you guys give yourselves out of 100% on completion of this game? Just wana know how much longer cuz this game is awesome.

PS: This is sort of off topic, but is the free pokemon online game MMO real or is it some crap ad for Zango?

linkandzelda

Years
Out of the whole game's completion, what percentage would you guys give yourselves out of 100% on completion of this game? Just wana know how much longer cuz this game is awesome.

PS: This is sort of off topic, but is the free pokemon online game MMO real or is it some crap ad for Zango?

Hmm. out of the whole 100% i would say about 40-45% of the WHOLE game. For the beta then about 85%.

I have no idea. I don't go on things like that. Just try it out i guess.
link

linkandzelda

Years
Wii the Pokecom (The giant Pokecenter in Goldenrod which is only in Crystal Version)
be in the Hack?

unfortunitly not. I was considering it but as its in the japanese rom of crystal only and im remaking the US version. And i also dont know what its used for ether.

link

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
i suggest you should improve some tiles of the game. like shinygold :D well im happy your hack is back GL and add some mingames or some new quest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back