• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You can call me Kuhn!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Hello everyone!

I go by many names, though you can call me Kuhn, or Entombed! Since that Christmas morning all those years ago when I opened up the package that held my very first Game Boy Color, and the one accompanying it that held my very own copy of Pokemon Red Version, I have been HOOKED! The Pokemon games are hands down my favorite game series of all time, and that is what brings me here to this seemingly wonderful message board. Currently I am playing a ROM hack of a board member's own design (Pokemon Gaia) and I have to say that I am loving it. Anywho, just wanted to let my presence be known, and see if I could perhaps meet some other lovely people that love this amazing little Pocket Monsters as much as I do.

Glad to be here! :3

Last edited:
Years
Hey Kuhn! Welcome to PC ok ok

Gaia is a real popular fangame and I'm glad you're enjoying it =) I gotta play eventually myself! We have lots of fans here and tons of people interested in the fan games. Have you played the gen VII games? See you around. <3

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Hey Kuhn! Welcome to PC ok ok

Gaia is a real popular fangame and I'm glad you're enjoying it =) I gotta play eventually myself! We have lots of fans here and tons of people interested in the fan games. Have you played the gen VII games? See you around. <3

Which ones are seventh gen? Sun and Moon or the previous titles? I picked Moon up but have yet to really get into it. I find the game (so far) rather childish (I know, I know, they ARE children's games) and I feel as though the developers kind of forgot about us older players x.x

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
By the way, I meant to ask before... But I play on my phone, using the GBA Emulator called MyBoyFree! (Which is available through the play store on Android devices) and I can't find any ROM hacks that are compatible with this program save for Pokemon Gaia so far... Are there ways to play the hacks located on this board through my emulator program? Or do I need to find another way/use a PC/Laptop instead? If someone could answer this for me I will be forever grateful. <3

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Hi Kuhn! Welcome to Pokecommunity. There's lots of great ROM hacks here, including the one I'm working on with my team, Team Salamence, called Pokemon Darkness Falls. We're not at an alpha stage yet, so it is very much a work in progress, but we will hopefully get to a breakthrough stage in the next month or so. There's many good hacks from all the different generations on PC. Make yourself at home here. :D

Thank you,

Ohhh, Team Salamence. I like the name lol.

So, basically, it isn't even playable yet? I was going to ask if I could possibly check it out.
But I guess if it isn't ready yet, I will have to wait like everyone else. :3

Thank you for the welcoming post, much appreciated! And make sure to keep me updated on your game (if you remember)! The name Darkness Falls is very intriguing!

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC, Kuhn! As Sheep has pointed out, there are plenty of great ROM Hacks around here. We pretty much have sections related to pretty much anything Pokemon related so there is plenty of discussion to join in on. Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me or another staff member. Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Heyy Kuhn! welcome to PC, really nice to have you here!

Ah yeah, ROM Hacks can be quite a treat sometimes, they do provide a new experience everytime. So, I'm quite curious, which is your favorite Pokemon?

We cover every aspect of the franchise here, I'm sure you'll make friends and find places to chat with ease. Good luck with everything and have a wonderful stay! :)

Thanks for the welcome! And my favorite Pokemon... That is a very difficult question, as I love mostly ALL of them haha. But if it had to come down to it, I'd say it's a three way tie. Between Wooper and Quagsire ( I lump pre-evos and evos together because they technically are ONE creature haha), Cyndaquil and its evolutionary line (though Cyndaquil is my favorite out of all of its forms), and Bellsprout and its evolutions.

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Welcome! Your purple text is a bit hard to read in darker layouts.

Whoops... I'm new and already pissing people off with my text color choice haha. I will stick to regular old black and white from now on. Sorry bout' that. But thank you for the welcomes guys!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there!

Don't worry about the purple text or anything. While it is true that on some themes it's harder to see, the most important thing is that you have exactly the experience on PC that you want to have! So enjoy yourself, purple text or otherwise! ;)

Happy posting!

Back