• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Having divorced parents sucks -.- I have to pack my clothes and all them heavy books again. -.-

Years

Elarmasecreta, are you carrying anything suspicious?

Cos I don't want to discover you are working for (Insert Hikari's Least Fave Website Here).

Years

I am beginning to suspect you are "He Who Must Not Be Named", if you are carrying any top-secret documents on you I will have to destroy you. Hikari hates WikiLeaks and she always will.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hey. Let's not go ticking eachother off not please. Everyone has their own opinion. Just respect it whether you like their opinion or not and move on.

And just to let you guys know Yuan is pretty sexy okay. Sexier (or rather, hot. I kind of like that term better. Least when it comes to Yuan) than the other two mentions imo.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Opinions are kewl. I'm pro-opinions :D
Since everyone has them, one person's opinion is generally uninteresting to others unless they provide a valid argument as to why they would care about it. Unfortunately.

...Or fortunately, actually. Because this way we can ignore trolls who say "X SUCKS" :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I... actually want to go and see the Lorax again. ;w; I think this might be the first time in well... ever I wanted to rewatch a movie that's still in theaters.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Saying "x sucks" is a perfectly legit opinion on lots of things, I mean lots of things suck and/or are not worth elaborating on.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

"anime sucks" is not one of those things. It's pretty much an established fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back