• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's not in French though, lmao...it's the English production, with the same producer that did the Broadway version. Idk if the actors are the same as the Broadway one though. Either way it'll be great. :3

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I started this year as a freshman, but I think I'm doing pretty well, though I might not understand most of the play xD

Yeah most likely, or else it'd be full silence and confusion xD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I saw an opera in Italian once, but there were subtitles in the seats so you could understand what the performers were singing about. But in that case, the emotions were so obvious and the plot was so slow that you could really easily follow the action even without them, to be honest.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I started this year as a freshman, but I think I'm doing pretty well, though I might not understand most of the play xD

Yeah most likely, or else it'd be full silence and confusion xD
So me taking French is (nearly) pointless again...

Same here, except I'm doing it as an 8th grader who has to eat lunch while taking the class and compromise table manners because I'm in Honors.

You see my dilemma.

@Mr Cat Dog: Many times this is the case... so taking French is even more pointless, si señor.

@pikakitten: I don't take spanish. Spanish is my first language, technically. But I have no accent or anything. So it's the same as you, I suppose. I went to an Italian class for a Freshman for a Day program and we saw a movie... and it was in Italian. I totally understood it, and I didn't notice there were subtitles until it was paused at the end of the class. XD But knowing spanish makes French a lot easier too.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My best friend has the best fake Spanish accent ever. :x
We used to go to a Spanish class together, so we would practice with each other. She also can roll her tongue (and taught me how) which just makes it sound better.

Okay, my gloves are getting annoying. I'm taking them off. :I
Edit: Wow, I had them off for like 10 seconds before putting them right back on. It bothers me to not have my hand covered, I guess. T:

pikakitten

Years
So no accent spanish, is indian? xD You're Dominican? I'm just Mexican xD

Yeah I love doing that xD rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr xD

Yeah I wish I had gloves xD it'd help me not to bite my nails xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, the fingers are cut out of mine. So it wouldn't really work for that. :x
I don't bite my nails, though. Despite that, they always look weird. I forget to trim them, then they tear and I rip it the rest of the way off. :I

Edit:
How does one trim their nails using their other nails? I can't even comprehend that. o;

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
My nails... I used to cut them with my other nails. Never bit them once.

As a result, my nails were been bleeding a lot. XD

No, I don't do that anymore.

My goodness...thanks for the imagery.

I want to contribute to the discussion but it just doesn't feel right since I've already posted in an OVP thread about it. :s

pikakitten

Years
Well yeah I posted in that too but like the title says
Don't stop the DCC Party! xD
Anyways, I think I've been biting my nails for as long as I can remember xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My dad bites his nails. Mine are too strong and I actually cannot bite them haha.

I bite at my bottom lip, instead. They get dry a lot and I pick the skin off with my teeth. :x It bleeds sometimes. I only thought of it because my lip hurts right now because I just did it.

droomph

weeb
Years
I trim my nails obsessively. As a result they're never more than a sliver at most times, and because my skin gets calloused around my fingernails, the edges can't grow at all.

pikakitten

Years
My dad bites his nails. Mine are too strong and I actually cannot bite them haha.

I bite at my bottom lip, instead. They get dry a lot and I pick the skin off with my teeth. :x It bleeds sometimes. I only thought of it because my lip hurts right now because I just did it.

Really? I just bite the skin off my fingers and my lips, apparently I have a skin eating OCD called dermatilamania or something like that xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back