• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
If by some miracle you could grant one specific good wish to come true, what would you wish for? I personally wished for becoming a friendly person that being nice to everybody.

Years
I think I'd wish for something altruistic, not because I'm totally altruistic, but because I don't think I could come up with one single wish that would make me happy and not regret picking something else.

So... I'd wish for a cure to all diseases. My job here is done.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I would wish for a happy and financially successful future.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'd wish that there'd be no sadness and misery in life. I'd wish that everyone was good, and the world would be perfect. No one would smoke, no one would do drugs, and no one would kill.

Years
Enough money for me, my immediate family, and my roommate to survive comfortably the rest of our lives. If not be outright rich.

God knows how I'd screw things up if I wished for anything else. I feel like a terrible person, but these days, it seems like the path to a good future is financial security. Also, money!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I think I'd go with what Scarf said. I'd end disease. It's both altruistic and also personal for me, given then disease is one of the things I'm scared most of in this world and the idea that I could abolish it from the Earth is just a very pleasant calming thought.

Years
If I could wish for one thing, I would have to say equality. This could be on multiple levels. I think that if all people could live middle-class lives, with no one race, sexuality, gender, religion, or other beliefs thought to be more important than one another, many things like war and crime could be averted.

However, this sort of world would almost seem communist in nature, and in the past it usually ended up creating more problems than it fixed. So I might have to agree with Scarf in that I'd wish for a cure for all disease, as that would at least fix some of the world's problems.

Back