• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - March 2011

Hack of the month?

• Pokémon Iron and Stone

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Pokémon Shining Opal

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Pokémon Stardrop

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hack Of The Month- March 2011
A little late this month, sorry guys.
Introduction:
You have until the first of April to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. The winner hack will also be added to PokéCommunity's official ROM Hacking Hall of Fame. Only hacks in either the Progressing Hacks forum or the Hacks Showcase forum are eligible for nomination.

This month's eligible hacks:

IronAndStone_05.png
IronAndStone_07.png
IronAndStone_17.png

shiningopalsupwoman.png
shiningopalpsytricgrunt.png
shiningopalpsytricgrunt.png

pokemonstardropversion3.png
pokemonstardropversion7.png
pokemonstardropversion8.png

Rules:

• You may vote once per month, per hack.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

Years
I haven't really played any of these hacks, but the choice would be either Iron and Stone or Stardrop. I picked Stardrop as I have played Pokepal17's previous ROM Hack and they give interesting gameplay and the style of the updates.

Years
  • Age 26
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Well, they're all great hacks, but, I prefer the graphics, scripts, etc. of Iron and Stone best. So, it gets my vote.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I think SO might be the best of them hacks, having great potential in scripting with diego working on it. Gl!

Last edited:

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
I'm voting for Iron and stone,it has some nice graphics,cool scripts and I like how it has imroved from the first try.(Go fireworks!!!!!)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I haven't even played these hacks but I'm going for Stardrop because I'm biased like that.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 26, 2015
By seeing the screenshots, i assume that Iron and Stone is the best. It have a good tiles and the story seems to be really interesting. I go with it!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Oof... I wish people had better reasons to pick a hack to vote for. Like, perhaps playing the games?

But I'm being a hypocrite regardless. I voted for Stardrop because not only is it easily the best hack out of the bunch, its author is an amazing person who deserves this by far.

marcc5m

what
Years
Voting for Stardrop because I feel it completely outclasses the other two hacks up there.

Also I wish people would stop voting Iron and Stone only for its graphics >_<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Well 4 Iron And Stone theres no beta no download so how can we say if its really good or not. I would guess that Shining Opal would better because theres an actual download where i can test it.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I'm gonna have to go with Stardrop. Yes I&S looks really good but there isn't a demo available. With that said for all we know it could be horrible gameplay wise but really nice in the graphics department.

Ps: I don't at all think I&S is going to be bad, and I quite look forward to getting my hands on a playable copy. I was simply proving a point.

Years
Well, they're all great hacks, but, I prefer the graphics, scripts, etc. of Iron and Stone best. So, it gets my vote.

Yes mate I also feel the same;). I like hack which Graphics good. I don't like hacks which continue with old graphics. Script is another most important thing for making a good quality hack.

So my vote goes for
Pokemon Iron & Stone.:)

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
Stardrop OC. It's my favourite hack that is still in progress. The graphics are great and I'm really happy seeing the updates. ^^
I also like that the hack uses Hoenn Pokemon, and it has some new music.
Can't wait to play the update. :>

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
i voted for iron and stone but when i played stardrop, i changed my idea about which hack to vote for, but i had already voted for iron and stone.:(

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
I like Pokemon Iron and Stone's tiles but I really dislike Fakemon.

I don't like Shining Opal's Tileset and neither do I like hacks where people make the firered overworld blue.

I like the snow tiles of Stardrop bt I don't like how the world map is set out.

Really, the only one I would vote for is Iron and Stone but I reallllly don't like fakemon so that is like two negatives.
I am not going to vote this month as I think hacking isn't up to scratch right now and we need to get back either the old hackers or some new undiscovered talent.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Don't really have much to say; I've played Shining Opal, but the others look like good hacks as well. Hmm...I'm going with Stardrop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back