• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fusion Game!

Years
Had a tough time with this fusion
2ufv8d4.jpg

Also for the future, please give two combinations to ease others. It helps when you give options that are barely possible to fuse like a Celebi and Groudon for example.

next;
Oshawott + Mime Jr. OR Cranidos + Fraxure

mineox100

Hey.
Years
RqiPm.png

I tried... D: Too lazy to make it transparent...

Next person do:
Bulbasaur + Charmander + Squirtle OR Treecko + Torchic + Mudkip

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Arcecuno.png

... what happens when you try to teach pirouette to Arceus... he tries out and becomes Arcecuno.

Next up - Tentacruel + Shiny Jellicent female.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Charundurus.png

When Charizard got his leg hurt and wings tired, he gave up. Nearby, Charundurus was laughing because he had neither wings nor legs, and he worked better than Charizard. Then the Charizard said that a Pokémon would have grand wings, which never got tired. He said if not, then a Pokémon would be strong as Charundurus and have no wings or feet as well.

Here is what he exactly meant:

A fusion of Unfeazant and Pidgeot or a fusion of Electrode and Solrock.

yaminokaabii

^ It means Kirby of Darkness.
Years
What IS this? What did I DO? I created a monster! D: A monster of trash and tentacles that is known only by... Garboxycruel.

(The "thing" - the trash Pokemon - is called Garbodor, by the way.)

Next poster! Gliscor + Pidgeotto or Moltres + Ho-oh, please.

Years

Wow it has been a long time since I posted here.
Feeling extremely rusty at the moment, hence the below average outcome above. =/

Mienshao + Cofagrigus

Years
2lsd3zr.png

That was tough trying to use mac tools hah, I miss MS Paint.

Next up an easy one
Rhyhorn and Ivysaur

EDIT:
Really, no one?
Alright Rhyhorn and Ivysaur OR Charmeleon and Golduck

Last edited:
Back