• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Class behavior, omg lol.
I was the kid that got in so much trouble that the principal knew my name :C

Still... fun times 8)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ehh. It varies.
Some of the time, I was the only one in the class who is actually listening and taking notes. Others, I was just as inattentive as everyone else. But we had some fun times. Teasing, paper fight, throwing things at each other. The teacher was very tolerant of us, and even threw in his own jokes, so we never got in trouble. He did snap at a guy for making a Nazi joke, though.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Oi, are you making fun of my height. :c

I'll have you know I'm 5 feet, 6 and 3/4 inches. 8D

I also had a habit of going to the "bathroom" if you catch my drift.

Oh my, I totally... just thought the worst thing possible when you said that. Of course, you just use it as an excuse to get out of class xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dipu is about the same height as me. :D

I was... I was a lousy student aha. Going to do my best to be a better student when I go back to school this fall.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I was a horrible student in high school D:
I didn't have any behavioral issues but I definitely did not pay attention/take notes. Which is really kicking my butt now in college.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Height now? 5 ft 11, above average in terms of Asian level.

As for class behaviour, I am the class joker and the slacker who always doesn't does his homework and always jokes with the teacher.

Results wise... its usually a mixture of Bs and Cs with an occasional A or D.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm 5 foot 5 haha 8D

I envy you guys who did so great in school, when I had a B I was so happy.

Edit: Scratch that, I'm 5 foot 7. They got my height wrong on my driver's license, ffs >_>

Years
I get A's. A 3.7 GPA is damn near blasphemous, but I can't complain cuz I did hardly better this semester. I have a terrible work ethic, which desperately must be fixed. As many of you already now (or are vabout to know), I just put off 6 hours of lecture material on cardiology. So I will try to zip through all of that tomorrow.

@ droomph u mad bro?

I'm 5'8" with stubby legs.

droomph

weeb
Years
I get A's. A 3.7 GPA is damn near blasphemous, but I can't complain cuz I did hardly better this semester. I have a terrible work ethic, which desperately must be fixed. As many of you already now (or are vabout to know), I just put off 6 hours of lecture material on cardiology. So I will try to zip through all of that tomorrow.

@ droomph u mad bro?

I'm 5'8" with stubby legs.
well there are people at my school who started studying for their college in 7th grade…and they brag about it…that's when it crosses my line.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm nothing compared to my brother who graduated as his class' Salutatorian + already has his AA degree. I need to really pick up the slack.

I'm between 5'6'' and 5'7'' in height. I'm never too sure.

Sir Codin

There was this guy in one of my biology classes who would never shut up about how he was "ready for this test", "studied weeks in advance" and whenever he'd get an A, it would always piss me off because of how smug he got.

Years
@ droomph Were they asian? Sounds like an asian thing to do. And they can't study for college in 7th grade, how can you do ochem when it's two years before you learn how many negative charges on a PO4?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm 6'1 or so and I got As and Bs in high school and college. My high school GPA was a 3.98 (weighted) and my college GPA was a 3.48. I like to get right next to something awesome and then not get it, apparently (being that close to a 4.0 and a 3.5 respectively). And I didn't notice Audy's name change. Probably just a stress test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back