• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Firered in NDS Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Damn i thought this hack wasnt updated then i found that it was moved again
Stupid mods
May i have my ban now :)
The mods aren't stupid, In fact if you read the sideshow hack case rules you can see that a hack that has minor changes, Such as: Graphics, Mapps, and lets say just adding new pokemon, would all count as a side show hack since it doesn't really alter the original scripts :/

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Huh why you alter the quote i never called mods stupid!

You edited you're Post, I don't wanna argument on _Nex_'s thread but you did said-:
Damn i thought this hack wasnt updated then i found that it was moved again
The mods are so Stupid
may I have my ban now :)

Please don't pretend to be smart or I'll have to Complain about you!

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Oh no please dont report me i wont sleep at nights if i receive an infraction on this forum

Please always be Friendly, Mods aren't Novice. if you ever thought (or not) Why They're mods? Definetly because of their hard work or they are even masters of what we do.
So think thrice before Posting Bunch of lines.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
My bad I didn't know by all ow's meant pokemon too xD well I love how you put "team" Nex xD epic dude pretty good that you work alone ;)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
[in Peter Griffin's voice] freakin sweet!!
Great looking hack man. Can't wait to try it. Good luck with it :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
I would have upped it myself, but the forum prevents me from posting links LOL

D3M0NIX

|Dead things go bump in the night|
Years
This hack looks great. I've been waiting for someone to add mega evolutions to a GBA game like this. And fire red brings me back to the old school gen 1 days. So i love that as well. Keep up the good work! You have my support! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back