• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I gotta pee lol

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Are you one to announce what you're thinking on the spot regardless of how personal it might be? Or do you keep to yourself and carry on about your business?

don't lie i can smell liars

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I will say whatever's on my mind, in recent years I've lost my filter. I did have one but I think I left it in the closet or the bathroom somewhere.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah I quit caring what others think when I realized that none of their thoughts would affect me directly in any way. Of course I would use my filter if it would affect me by saying whats on my mind(such as something concerning a job or something) but for the most part I just say what I'm thinking and it feels so ♥♥♥♥ing good to let it out!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
bet liars dont smell as bad as u

I tend to announce whatever I'm doing to the battle server regardless of whether or not it actually matters especially if it involves food but I really only do this online and I don't really voice any super-personal thoughts without reason.

Years
i keep to myself. i do talk to a very close friend about very important stuff after a few days of navel-gazing if it makes me feel really crappy.

but, more literally, when a man's gotta pee, he's gotta pee (and tell you about it).

For example: "I'll lag on over to you anyday, X" is something I would think, but not say.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Yes. If I need to pee I will announce it to all of my friends. Of course, I wouldn't mention this to a complete stranger or at work. But if it's a friend, I have no qualms in telling them that I'm going to be needing to drop a massive deuce in the nearest restroom. (just kidding ew public washrooms)

Years
I'll say I have to use the restroom if I'm at work because that means I'd be abandoning my post if I didn't, and it'd be nice to let my supervisor know that, right?

Other than that, I may say it in one of my IRC chats just to be obnoxious on purpose (but everyone else in there is anyways), but not at home to my parents.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
When I'm alone, I just go to the restroom pronto, but if I'm with a group, I tell them I'm taking a quick trip to the restroom.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
It's either "gonna pee" or "toilet". I'm pretty vocal when it comes to saying whatever's on my mind.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Well there's many ways to say personal things without being vulgar about it. Like if I have to pee I could say "I'm going to go piss!!" but most likely I'll go for, "I have to go to the bathroom." Another example, "I'm going to dump a load." can once again be substituted with "I have to go to the bathroom."

As for just saying things that are on my mind I usually keep to myself. It's not like I'm afraid to say anything, it's more like why does every little thought that comes to my mind have to be blurted out to other people?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
If I feel it's something that people who I'm talking with need to know, such as my whereabouts , then I will tell people things such as "I'll be in the bathroom". I can be pretty open about stuff usually, however.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
It depends on whom I'm with. If I'm with friends, then I'll announce "GOTTA PEE~" in a sing-song voice and dance away. My friends also get more of my unfiltered thoughts, since I know that they'll understand me better than strangers.

Out in various groups of people, I keep my mouth shut. I don't see why every tiny thought that crosses my mind needs to be said, and it lessens the chance of awkward situations if I filter my thoughts as they leave my mouth. The person that I'm talking to that I barely know would get me in trouble if I told them that their breath is noxious or whatever else rude thought is going through my mind.

Years
Varies with my mood. If it's a good one, I'll probably try and pull some joke about it, fail to get any ruse out of my friends, and do my business without any fuss. If I'm in a bad mood, I generally just take an opportunity while others are occupied to shy away from their company and relieve myself. As for non-bathroom related issues, I tend to be pretty open-minded about my opinions. If others disagree, so be it.

Poki

Banned
Years
My nosy friends always find out what's going on in my boring life, and the thought of that is enough to make me wake up every morning with a smile on my face. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
gotta poop!! i say that when i gotta poop. i don't really announce that i'm going pee. i announce i'm pooping so i can prepare people nearby.

Back