• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Years
Very fun game :D

Excited to see when a new one comes up, this was so full of controversy and pointing fingers I love it.

I TOLD YOU I WAS INNOCENT DAMN IT xD

I would like to thank the people who have helped to colour my white colourless soul red with their blood. :)

Although I didn't win, I'm still quite proud of myself for lasting so long. I honestly I would have been killed in the early nights or had the bad luck of the Seer finding me out xD (Targeting Sphealo was completely random tbh and I love the confusion it caused xD)

Targeting Sphealo messed everyone up so much haha.
To be totally honest though I suspected you were the Mogwai from like Day 3 haha, there was like no reasoning though you just seemed really suss :P

As the Nymph, I had so much fun being the traitor, that I actually adopted Foxrally's SPOODERGIRL persona ;)

But, I do agree with GreenFlame, although it was hard to trust sources, especially since this is a game of trust and betrayal, I do agree my role was a bit overpowered. From Faeries & Daemons, it quickly became Follow what the Spoodergirl Says... But, maybe if the Yaksha role was utilized very well, like I did, maybe it could balance out the Nymph a bit... Maybe Lilith could know who the Yaksha is, and should keep that a secret from others?

The Nymph does seem kind of overpowered, but I am curious to see if the Yaksha might have balanced it out. What was the Yaksha supposed to do exactly since it seems to me that it basically had no powers besides showing up as innocent if investigated. So basically it looked like a second Lilith.

Anyway, this was so much fun and I can't wait for the next mafia game :D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Upset I died so soon :< though I would have just kept protecting spoodergirl lol. I'm ready for the next one <3

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Even with the Yaksha, I doubt Nymph would have been balanced out. TBH, Nymph's role is easier since not only can they easily prove themselves to Town, they also have a greater number of people on their side once town is convinced. Nobody's gonna trust the Yaksha once they've lynched the wrong person.

Targeting Sphealo messed everyone up so much haha.
To be totally honest though I suspected you were the Mogwai from like Day 3 haha, there was like no reasoning though you just seemed really suss :P
*mentally puts gimmepie at the top of the hitlist*
tbqh I was thinking of offing either you or Foxrally. I regretted picking the latter. xD

Last edited:
Years
Even with the Yaksha, I doubt Nymph would have been balanced out. TBH, Nymph's role is easier since not only can they easily prove themselves to Town, they also have a greater number of people on their side once town is convinced. Nobody's gonna trust the Yaksha once they've lynched the wrong person.

*mentally puts gimmepie at the top of the hitlist*
tbqh I was thinking of offing either you or Foxrally. I regretted picking the latter. xD

You raise a good point about the Nymph there.
Look on the bright side, he couldn't fill the thread with puns after you killed him xD

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
If I were to choose from you or Foxrally, I would have chosen Weiss, since the gimmefox in this thread is too damn high

GmKLrUl.gif

Yukari

The Nymph does seem kind of overpowered, but I am curious to see if the Yaksha might have balanced it out. What was the Yaksha supposed to do exactly since it seems to me that it basically had no powers besides showing up as innocent if investigated. So basically it looked like a second Lilith.

Anyway, this was so much fun and I can't wait for the next mafia game :D
I was supposed to essentially be the opposite of the Nymph. Though, that couldn't balance out the game since the Nymph was still really OP and... Well some good points have been raised. In order to play my role I'd have to fool the town into thinking that the wrong people were Mafia, but after you were wrong then either nobody will believe you or you'll raise suspicion. And even then I wouldn't be able to know if I was right or wrong because I don't know who the mafia are. Additionally, I didn't have a kill vote until the last turn so I couldn't simply kill other players like the vigilante or the Mogwai.

This is the kinda stuff I've complained about before though. I get that these were essentially just tests though. And, I think that they could be really cool roles too, if used in future games. They just needed some changes.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Doesn't this mean it is extremely hard for the Mafia to have any chance of winning? Not only do the Mafia have no way to tell a Nymph without the Nymph confessing (which is pretty much not going to happen at a point where the Mafia aren't already screwed), but they know all their identities and can give all that information to the Innocents in one post if they want to, thus killing the game.

The Nymph was not allowed to give out the names of the Hellspawn. Vague hints were all that were permitted. And I'm surprised you guys didn't see arachnidsGrip's betrayal sooner; you could have killed her had you realized.

And the Mafia did last until the end of the game. Had Orpheus been going for the win, he could easily have secured a Hellspawn victory.

But yes, these roles were rather unbalanced. They were a beta test, really. I have some ideas of how to balance them in the future.

I'll make the teaser of my next game later, and I'll make that game sometime in the future, giving others a chance to host their own games in the meantime. c: Unless no one wants to, but I'm 98% certain that a couple of people do, haha

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

"This must be the place."

It was a quaint little town, and considering what had happened here five years ago, ironically named. Some Haven it turned out to be, having been infiltrated by the daemon Lilith, a Siren, and a Mogwai, resulting in the slaughter of nearly all of its citizens. Few people remained here now, but the energy . . . the mark that had been left here by the conflict between the Faeries and Daemons could still be felt.

The man took a deep breath, taking in that energy. "Perfection," he sighed, smiling. "This is exactly the power I need."

"Will it work?"

He glanced sidelong at his companion. "Would I have come otherwise?"

The full moon was bright in the dark night sky, illuminating the entirety of Haven. A sonorous howl echoed from somewhere in the distance.

"It seems more than a few lowly creatures have been drawn to the forces emanating from this place."

The first man nodded in response. "They'll be of little consequence."

"We will have to deal with them, though."

Another howl sounded, seemingly in response to the first. Two more followed.

The first man laughed. "I'm the greatest Necromancer in the world. A few pathetic werewolves aren't going to pose a threat."

Faeries & Lycans
Coming Soon . . .

Back