• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
Hey everyone how are yall doing?? im just here hatching pokemon with egg moves and man is it hard to get specific natures and abilities... =[

Hey twilightblade how is everything going?? i was wondering if you have any female snorunts with timid or hasty natures and flawless IV's in spd and sp.atk?

to everyone else congrats on shinies that you have found and good hunting XDD

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
heh heh....that would be a godsend if you found latias shiny on your bday...what if you ended up finding every shiny you were searching for on your bday?? Hey BTW FuFu do you know how to breed IV Pokemon and if so is it possible and ok with you if you can breed me a flawless IV'ed Spd/sp.atk female snorunt with a hasty or timid nature??

Last edited:
Years
Hey everyone, sorry for not being on for a while. I have been getting so much homework, and its only been a few days of school x.x Congrats to everyone who got a new shiny, and welcome new members :D

Last night.....was awesome!! I got all of the way to a 40 chain of Spoink, it took about an hour. Then i started resetting. Only 10 minutes later, there was the shiny patch :) I ran right to it, but my repel wore off before i could make it :( So i used another repel, and walked into the patch. I was afraid i was going to break the chain (:() or be a different pokemon, but atleast still shiny(because of the repel) But it didn't break! As it went across the screen, i saw that it was shiny, and i jumped up and down for about 2 minutes, lol. I threw a Pokeball, and i only shook once. Two pokeballs later, i decided to use an Ultra Ball. And i got it! As the chain continued, i reset for another 15 minutes, and i saw another shiny patch, yay me! I caught this one with a repeat ball, because it looked cool :P Then he hard part came. Trying to break the chain. I only wanted 2 shinies, but it just wouldn't break! I walked into the wrong patches on purpose, even going to patches that were above my head. After a while, i was at 53. I thought to myself, why not just try to get to 100? So i reset, and there was another shiny patch! I caught the 3rd Spoink with a Quick Ball, didn't nickname this one either. So the chain continued, until it broke at 71. Ending with 3 shinies :D I will check the natures later, i am going to see what my swarm for today is right now. Good luck to everyone :)

P.S. Sorry for making the post so long :/

P.S.S. That would be cool FuFu, good luck with your hunting!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Mithos Kid:
Hey Mithos, you'll have to wait until a co-owner accepts you but in the mean time, mind telling us about your shinies? ^_^

ZaChAttAck101:
Hi Zack, nice to see you. I'm doing fine. Hmm I think I have a stray Modest Snorunt in my box (don't know IVs) but that's about it. I would be happy to IV breed for you but I'm stuck in Emerald next to an emo birdy. :<

~Fufu3000~:
Aww happy early birthday buddy eee. *hugs and gives cookies* 8D
I really hope you do get her on your birthday. I tried getting a shiny Giratina on my birthday but I failed but meh, I'm a walking unlucky ball of uhh... cookies cough. Gold is the best gift and you deserve the best. ;3

Edit: ZOMG I'm so slow.
~*OliverTwist*~: Congrats on the Spoinks. ^_^ Lol it's fine; we're all busy with life too.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
TwilightBlade- o0o okee...umm i kinda need 1 with maxed IV's in hp/spd/and sp.atk and a hasty or timid nature...is it ok with you or am i asking for too much??

TwilightBlade

Years
I have an uber Hasty Female Glalie you could breed with for yourself if you want but give her back... Or you could donate some luck to me so I can get off Navel Rock soon. 8D

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
i'll do the trade and i promise to give it back...i'll give you my gardevoir that i was training as a collateral....just how do i make sure that i get the nature quickly??

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
People, people. This isn't the place to be organizing trades, do so via PM please :]

Mithos Kid: The four that you captured would only count here, if thats okay with you, feel free to join.

Oliver: Congrats on the Spoink's :]

Well, I've decided that I'm going to soft reset for Cresselia as soon as I have a team good enough to take it on without killing it and after I get a bold Kad/abra. Also I want to finish training up my Hippopotas after trying for so long to get a good natured one.

Good luck all.

TwilightBlade

Years
Sorry Yami... We are now. Though I would have liked the luck more dangit.

Oodles of good luck on getting the shiny Cresselia, Yami. She's beautiful. If you need any help on the task, just ask. 8D *shot* If I ever buy another game, I'm gonna soft reset for her shiny form until the day I die or after Ho-oh/Giratina/Latias or just settle with one of the four. Can't ever make up my mind. Blue and gold shinies pwn gah. And red. All of my shinies are always those colors. Mmm yeah shutup time for me. D8

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
twilight my shines are:
heracross, gyrados,electvire, metagross, cresselia, steelix, umbreon, milotic, t'tar, salamance, magmortar, rampardos, weavile, staraptor, lucario, altaria, charizard, luxray, zangoose, miltank, groudon, riolu, mewtwo, deoxys, piplup, chimchar, kleclon, blaziken, gallade, turtwig, Floatzel, Manaphy, eevee, uxie, lugia, ariados, shuckle, gardevoir, latias, swampert, beldum, and politoed...

quite a collection eh?

TwilightBlade

Years
Yeah but what are your shinies?
And FAWK SHINY HO-OH WHERE THSSDMDS CAMERAD.SDFC.DSV.
AHA I WAS SO GOING TO RESET IT TOO. XD
wOTKING ON PICSSD. :3 CAPS LOCK YEAH.
eDIT: I don't get it... why were they both Bashful dang I have a Jolly Umbreon. o.O This makes it look rigged dang,.
Itsa shining alright... I didn't hear anything but I have Limewire and working on homework dasng good thing orange is a bright color. ToT

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
wait what do you mean, I just listed them, and I forgot shiny ho-oh, your post reminded me that I fogot it.

EDIT: oh you mean the shinies that I got...

suicune, mewtwo, altaria, charizard, cresselia, zangoose, shuckle, and metagross.

TwilightBlade

Years
Aha thank you Zack I love you and my new shiny ho-oh. *hugs to death* Hold on the wifi, child. Must find cam first. Probably in my mom's car. T.T

Bashful, level 70
Stats are:

TwilightBlade

Years
Mmm yeah thanks God for the rigged looking IVs too. 10/6/16/16/12/12. I'm nicknamng him Devil or Demon sorta since Lugia was called Angel but this bird makes meh lyk want to cut myself. And my mother won't give me the camera since "Pokemon" is a bunch of wasted bull and that I shouldn't prove myself to a bunch of 8 year olds and she made me cry only cuz I'm a decade from that. D: She can go crawl in her grave for that. :/

Ok Zack.. Glalie isn't isn't exactly mine and is a bit of a pinhead if you catch my drift. Still should produce nice babies for you. Btw, your Gardy isn't too hot herself... Jess 05240 is hacked. :x

Mithos, you need at get 30 posts. Or perhaps suck up to a co-owner but that won't help.

Ah yes, don't I just look like a troll here. Nah just peed on myself maybe aha 8D. Sorry.

Last edited:
Back