• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I was just wondering why post counts don't count on trivia threads.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
They don't count because the trivia section is a game section and most of the time game sections have them turned off to prevent postcount +1 threads. This is a guess on my part, however.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
If I can add n_n,the reason they don't have a post count for trivia in my opinion is because trivia is generally games.You know simple games,some just involving four characters.Some members might spam there to increase their post count heaps,so to prevent that and only use trivia for enjoyment,they made it not count to your postcount :3.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
If I can add n_n,the reason they don't have a post count for trivia in my opinion is because trivia is generally games.You know simple games,some just involving four characters.Some members might spam there to increase their post count heaps,so to prevent that and only use trivia for enjoyment,they made it not count to your postcount :3.

That's not adding anything.

Years
Since the question has been answered, I will close this, as any discussion of the topic will be in vain.

Thank you to everyone who provided the information.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back