• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakfast!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
If I'm not waking up at the worst imaginable times, yes I have breakfast. Either oatmeal, Museli, or something egg related.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
If I'm getting up early to go somewhere, I don't eat breakfast. In general, unless it's the weekend, I don't eat breakfast because I have things to do.

I just eat whatever I can get together. {:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I'll usually have some cereal with milk. Breakfast is my most favorite meal of the day, so I can literally eat anything breakfast-related any time of the day. xD

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I normally drink a glass of hot Milo/milk together with bread or biscuits, or cereal with milk if it's available. If I am short on time, I just down a glass of hot Milo/milk and go.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I usually eat breakfast when I have time. It's usually cereal before I go to school. If I'm in a rush, I drink milk before leaving.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'll answer my own post.

I usually have breakfast on weekdays but not weekends.

I'll usually have granola with a sliced banana and a coffee (and water of course, because coffee is a diuretic.)
Or granola with a bit of yogurt :3

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I normally don't eat breakfast in the morning, but sometimes I do. It depends entirely on my mood.

I'm not hungry for the first half hour that I'm awake. Literally all the time it's like that. But after I shower and brush my teeth and am ready for the day I get moderately hungry. If I have time, I'll get breakfast in this cafe like place in the bottom floor of my dorm. The food isn't too great there (it changes daily between various breakfast foods) but it's...there I guess.

If I'm in a hurry and am REALLY hungry, then hopefully I have a poptart somewhere that I can eat to at least prevent my stomach from grumbling! Otherwise I'll just drink a bunch of chocolate milk.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Most of the time I'm in such a rush in the morning that I don't have time to eat. If I do I just grab a granola bar or something to tide me over until lunch.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
If I wake up at a reasonable time, I will have breakfast. Though usually I wake up in the afternoon so I usually just go straight to lunch. I usually have cereal, toast or eggs on most days. On weekends my dad's home, particularly on Saturdays, we makes me and my brothers breakfast or he buys something for breakfast. Usually either sausages, bacon, waffle or pancakes. When he buys something, it's usually toaster waffles or some type of pastry.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I always eat breakfast, I think skipping breakfast is bad because your brain needs fuel for the day. I usually have a small bowl of cereal or eggs and a piece of toast and always a cup of coffee. It usually keeps me pretty full for a good couple hours.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
If I wake up early enough I always have breakfast. My usual breakfast is an omelet with cheese but sometimes if I don't have time I'll just eat peanut butter or whatever is available at school.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I have breakfast. I only ever ignored it on weekdays during high school because it was just too rushed in the morning.

Breakfast is usually "bacon and eggs", which is to says eggs of some kind (over easy, scrambled, boiled, whatever) and some pork product (bacon, sausage, rashers). A glass of milk and a piece of fruit.

Sometimes I'll have my choice of cereal. Waffles, pancakes, french toast and stuff generally reserved for long weekends or holidays or that sort of thing

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Not always but yeah i do have a light meal,most of time it's just a sandwich with some tea

there are cases i don't have breakfast it's when i'm sitting alone because i never like to eat a lone i always like to have someone sharing me meals not only breakfast but lunch and dinner too...i might stay hungry if i ended up finding no one to eat with...call me crazy but this is me.

*looks around* *covers mouth and whispers*.. "the only thing i eat alone is Chocolate,can you blame me?? " lol

Last edited:
Back