• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Purple Pachirisu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
uVtyWtr.png

- Full album here! -

Introduction
Welcome to my gallery/shop! Working with sprites has been an interest of mine for many years so I figured it's time to show some of the work I've done so far and see what you all think of it. I mostly focus on recolouring as this is very relaxing for me and I love the results, but fusions and egg/Pokéball designs are also becoming a big hobby of mine. Original sprites are something that I don't currently have a lot of practice with but the aim is to make more of these soon and start to make some professional looking pieces within the next few months. As such, please don't request any original sprites yet!

Note: If I make a sprite for you, please do remember to credit the work back to here. Also feel free to use these sprites for themes/posts if you wish, but again please do credit the work back to here if you do.​

~ Enjoy browsing! ~

Gallery
Recolours
fVU1UAn.png
GtLQfJ7.png
ENOWWHL.png
6FByXi3.png
EGnFP60.png
aSiuiD8.png
ewrMrns.png
xs5DEHl.png
2H1WFCh.png
KsjnNEA.png
ti3QX8F.png
oPDTvyB.png
mPgDW2D.png
I8qXCml.png
h1OFFHV.png
hHwzJYg.png
B2ofXIw.png
wXxYH8j.png
KPIzsHn.png
z3mlBWo.png
uPaqHK6.png
egozQsu.png
gl7cyqI.png
PWJoIFV.png
97O7YJl.png
FjflWu7.png
ekdja4l.png
SgSJfJY.png
Bi96JH0.png

Fusions
LKLf5R9.png
kAyECov.png
tsd0Khn.png
5NiCd7s.png
NpSpY4F.png
iHlqYln.png
0nCu955.png

Eggs & Pokéballs

UrFaAhK.png
FCoDePH.png
LfB7pxY.png
WYM8Fe9.png
MZ0jmYt.png
r5B7fPN.png
lWn72Ao.png
vNHheWp.png
5nQDxr0.png
IjfEFiY.png
qnDYZKG.png
ZGg5yff.png
3D0fBx0.png
PmweiMq.png

Originals
GDb8IsI.png

Projects
Alolian Pokémon (GT14 Competition)
Y5V8Xyj.png

rRA4LT7.png

Request Form
To make a request, simply fill out the form below and post it in this thread. Please be as detailed as possible! If you don't know what you want or don't mind about some of the fields, feel free to leave them blank and I'll make it however I think looks most appealing.

Type: (Pokéball, egg, recolour, fusion, etc.)
Pokémon: (One for normal requests, two for fusions; all will use Gen V sprites unless specified otherwise.)
Details: (How do you want it to look? List colours for recolours (or another Pokémon's colours to use) and name the base Pokémon for fusions.)
Other: (Anything else I should know?)

Once your sprite(s) is finished I'll post it here in the thread and I'll VM you (unless specified otherwise) to pick it up upon posting, so don't worry if you forget!​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Nice, I would like to try these:

Type: Fusion
Pokemon: Black kyurem and reshiram
Details: for gba, 64x64, back sprite too 64x64, shiny sprite too.
Others: Maybe share it for pokemon resource thread and have you name credited for it :)

zapmolcuno, venutoise, mismagus/rayquaza fusion ..
and pokemon here in http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Disputed_Pokémon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sorry this isn't really the kind of request I'd be able to do - that'd come under original spriting and I've not got nearly enough practice at that yet :( Hopefully I can come back and do this in future but for now I'll have to decline, sorry!

Years
Squirrelllll! I love your work! I think the Torterra recolour is my favourite, it's like a new Winter form!

I'm going to post a request as I'd love to see the result but please only do it if you want to and have time!

Pokémon: Female Croagunk & Female Heracross
Details: Whichever looks best

Looking forward to seeing your future work and your original sprite gallery grow! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Squirrelllll! I love your work! I think the Torterra recolour is my favourite, it's like a new Winter form!

I'm going to post a request as I'd love to see the result but please only do it if you want to and have time!

Pokémon: Female Croagunk & Female Heracross
Details: Whichever looks best

Looking forward to seeing your future work and your original sprite gallery grow! :)

Thanks a lot for your comments and request, really cool hearing stuff like that :) I gave your fusion a go...

Now presenting... Croacross!

jFdU9S8.png

Spent a few hours on this but still not totally ok with it - mostly the right eye is looking a bit strange still. Tried 5 or 6 different itterations of the eye and this is the best I came up with, may try to re-do that part again later haha. Went for Croagunk as the base as Heracross had a lot of features that could be transfered whereas Croagunk didn't really have many at all, and the colour scheme is all Heracross (re-coloured Croagunk to Heracross' colours but obviously he doesn't look that different as a different shade of blue haha). Otherwise pretty happy with how it turned out; let me know if you want any changes and I'll be more than happy to make them :)

Sirfetch’d

Thanks a lot for your comments and request, really cool hearing stuff like that :) I gave your fusion a go...

jFdU9S8.png

Spent a few hours on this but still not totally ok with it - mostly the right eye is looking a bit strange still. Tried 5 or 6 different itterations of the eye and this is the best I came up with, may try to re-do that part again later haha. Went for Croagunk as the base as Heracross had a lot of features that could be transfered whereas Croagunk didn't really have many at all, and the colour scheme is all Heracross (re-coloured Croagunk to Heracross' colours but obviously he doesn't look that different as a different shade of blue haha). Otherwise pretty happy with how it turned out; let me know if you want any changes and I'll be more than happy to make them :)

I really like this! I think the stranger looking eye really brings out some character and I would not alter it again if I were you. Maybe add the other Heracross horn for a male and female variant? Keep up the good work!

Years

jFdU9S8.png

I don't even know what to say, like <3 x infinity! I loves her and will treasure her and shall call her Cece! ^^ She's just flawless as though she was always meant to be! :)

Would you mind trying something out to see if it works? Recolouring the cheek pouches to orange and colouring one claw on each hand orange? :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You guys have genuinely all made my day, thanks a lot for the kind comments :)
I don't even know what to say, like <3 x infinity! I loves her and will treasure her and shall call her Cece! ^^ She's just flawless as though she was always meant to be! :)

Would you mind trying something out to see if it works? Recolouring the cheek pouches to orange and colouring one claw on each hand orange? :)
Glad you like her :D I tried the recolouring using Dragonite's orange but that was a bit too dark so then just stole the palette from your signature art; let me know what you think!

0Gb7WPc.png

I like the cheek a lot but not completely sold on the claws, it looks a little odd to me with just two of them but I think I'm getting used to it pretty quickly - what do you think? Very happy to make any more edits if you want :)

Years
You guys have genuinely all made my day, thanks a lot for the kind comments :)

Glad you like her :D I tried the recolouring using Dragonite's orange but that was a bit too dark so then just stole the palette from your signature art; let me know what you think!

0Gb7WPc.png

I like the cheek a lot but not completely sold on the claws, it looks a little odd to me with just two of them but I think I'm getting used to it pretty quickly - what do you think? Very happy to make any more edits if you want :)

I can't tell you how much I love her! Thank you so much!! ^^

I like the claws, it's like she's wearing nail varnish {XD}

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Well, i gotta say the fusion pokemon is damn great! Lets see if i can grab a chance to ask a request. ( I eman i gotta think what kind of pokemon sprite i want ...........)

u no wut i min

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I can't tell you how much I love her! Thank you so much!! ^^

I like the claws, it's like she's wearing nail varnish {XD}
Super glad you like her so much, love your signature right now ♥ Just let me know if you want any final touches and thanks again for the request, was a fun one :)

Well, i gotta say the fusion pokemon is damn great! Lets see if i can grab a chance to ask a request. ( I eman i gotta think what kind of pokemon sprite i want ...........)

u no wut i min

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Type: fusion
Pokémon: shiny metagross and normal arceus
Details: a shiny metegross with something from arceus in it.
Other: i want to use it as my avatar
My apologies but I'm not really sure of what you're looking for here! Arceus doesn't really have too much on him that I could add to Metagross - all there really is is the ring around his body but I don't think that would really suit Metagross at all... Could you be a little more specific so I can get a better idea of what you're looking for? :)

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Pokémon: Garbodor + Chansey + Shaymin
Details: I'd like it to have the base body of Chansey but the features of Garbodor (ideally including the face), plus maybe the egg could actually be a Shaymin or you could have say a circle on the body done in Shaymin's colours
Other: I'm not too fussy what it looks like overall but what is really important is that you capture the feeling of being graceful and yet... composed of waste materials. Elegant and yet unhealthy. Beautiful but still a heaving mass. I hope that's achievable!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pokémon: Garbodor + Chansey + Shaymin
Details: I'd like it to have the base body of Chansey but the features of Garbodor (ideally including the face), plus maybe the egg could actually be a Shaymin or you could have say a circle on the body done in Shaymin's colours
Other: I'm not too fussy what it looks like overall but what is really important is that you capture the feeling of being graceful and yet... composed of waste materials. Elegant and yet unhealthy. Beautiful but still a heaving mass. I hope that's achievable!
I am so sorry Chansey, what have I done to you...

XO4tjdk.png

Obviously not the finished version but thought I would show the work-in-progress so far, laughing pretty damn hard at this right now. :D

Edit: Came up with two versions of her - one without Shaymin and one with. Only reason I include the one without him is because I think it looks a fair bit better, but I tried to include your Shaymin wishes with the egg etc on that one :D I will be working on making her bottom half brown like with Garbodor but that'll take a fair while so I'll leave these here for now :)

LKLf5R9.png
P9dTfpb.png

EDIT: Ok we have done something horrible here. I added the Shaymin parts that you spoke about and made the belly brown...

KkBKI6q.png

And then...

Spoiler:

Enjoy the sprite I think and let me know if you want any changes like giving it some reason to live back :D

Last edited:

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
That's nice thanks.

Pokémon: Minun + Plusle
Details: Please make a fusion of Plusle and Minun.
Other: It should look about half like both of them and should still be a similar body shape to at least one of the originals.

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
That's nice thanks.

Pokémon: Minun + Plusle
Details: Please make a fusion of Plusle and Minun.
Other: It should look about half like both of them and should still be a similar body shape to at least one of the originals.

Thanks!
Very tough request this was very hard!!

Zej1VJe.png

And I also made a version a little more true to your artistic tastes...

qv7Zxsd.png

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
The fusions you made are glorious O_O

Pokémon: Lucario and Swampert
Details: Surprise me ;P
Other: Would be nice if you retained Swamperts colour scheme, but doesn't matter.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
!!!!

Can't believe I missed this thread. Squirrel you magic little thing these are fantastic! I'm so happy to see your sprite work. I'll be sure to put in a pokeball request soon. :)

Back