• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Water BETA

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Pokemon Water BETA [Fixed file!]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
I get an error: Failed to Load Script when i first start the exe.

EDIT: In the zip file you need to include the data folder.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
off: why do all the new members have to talk like gansters? XD

on: are you going to post any screenshots, storylines ANYTHING to make us see what this game is about?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
you should edit your first post and take out the "Yo yo yo's" and what not, It really makes you sound unproffesional... Good work on the game so far!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Direction keys for movement, Enter is used as A and Esc. access the menu and cancels stuff.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
*Bashes head into a wall* no...this...is...not...a...ROM!!
sorry but everyone is asking this, you use RPG maker XP I have heard you can get a free trial download at download.com

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2007
The game seem to be great so far, there something wrong with your shop and I dont like the way you put 2 fountains beside each other in your last pic.

Thats only my opinion

Years
File Graphics/Pictures/start was not found.
Also you don't start your topic with Yo yo yo all da fellas out der play dis game, seriously what the heck?

Years
You need to include the images from the Starter Kit when implementing it.
Also, your game is missing credit for my sprites (all of the charsets used, hence the filenames have avatar in the name)

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2020
no you retard this is a PC game and can not be converted to a GBA game

Back