• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Kyogre...

Andy1582

Stratigist
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 12, 2008
Alright, before anyone goes " He better have something good " I just have one question. What are YOU looking for? I may not have it, but belive me I'll work at getting it. If you have Kyogre and are willing to send me one in return for something else, please let me know. Its for a stratigy that I'm experimenting with.

----Hold on, dis-regard this topic please. It was my disrespectful cousion. I'm very sorry...

Last edited:

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
can u get me this?

Electivire

EVs

HP: 30/Attack: 31/Defense: 28/Sp. Attack: 30/Sp. Defense: 31/Speed: 27

HP Grass 67

~Ice Punch
~Cross Chop
~Thunderbolt
~Hidden Power

SHP133

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
ok well my kyogre's stats are

level 100

Mild Nature

Attack: 233
Defense: 171
Sp. Attack:364
Sp. Def: 310
Speed:186

i will give it any moveset you want if i have the TMs and whatnot.

i hope that is ok with you.

Andy1582

Stratigist
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 12, 2008
Yes, just one question. mind if I can get it to you tomorrow? I need tons of sleep right now, and I'm sorry for the inconvinience. But I'll do my best to fill your request

SHP133

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
yah that is fine. do u know how to EV train? im sorry if my request is demanding or ur not sure how to EV train but i REALLY need that particular Electivire. Message me when ur ready and we'll arrange a trade time.

Andy1582

Stratigist
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 12, 2008
Yes, I know how to EV train. IF I have a problem at all I'll let you know.

SHP133

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
ok PM me when ur ready and we'll trade.

Back