• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats you most Favorite Holiday?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
What is your favorite holiday? Is it Christmas? Maybe its something else, Mines is Christmas lol. ^_^ Whats yours?

Chaeran

No longer here
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
New Year's Eve...perfect mood for reflections and my family is in a good mood no matter what happened to us. Oh wait. Is New Year's Eve an actual holiday? *brain refuses to respond* If not, then I don't think I have a favourite. Meh. I'll have to think about this one....

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i think my choice would be obvious... not only is it in my favorite season, i also get to see snow and present. Not to mention that it's also a very significant day for my religious beliefs.

Years
I know yall already know...its Christmas!!I think Christmas is cool, I like cold weather!!I HATE sweating!!! BLECH!*shudders*I also love it cuz I sometimes get clothes and.....GAMES!!I think everyone enjoys Christmas at least a little bit.Anywho what about yall?

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Well, it could be Christmas or Summer holidays.
Both has Pokemon competitions...
But summer holidays are longer...but it is soooooooooo hot!!

All right, Christmas then.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Definetely Christmas. The family gets together, eats stake *Mmmm* And its cold and dark!!

Unfourtunately, my bro (Matrix Treecko) and me went through a car crash on Christmas Eve.. >.<;; I guess God really hated we were going to go to the grocery store to buy sugar on X-Mas Eve!!! O.O;;

*gets killed in a car crash*

~CaRtOON

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Chirstmas. I really love the holiday cheer. n_n And last but not least, presents. XD;

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Even though I'm not religious, I like Christmas (some say Christmas isn't even Jesus' birthday... the exact date is unknown). Loads and loads of Rankin Bass Christmas specials.

I also like the atmosphere of Halloween, but not Halloween itself (stupid trick or treaters).

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
For me christmas and Halloween are always fun, i think Halloween come in first though by a hair

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
I like christmas for all the joy and waiting ness. It also has fun storys and SANTA!

My second fave is Halloween. I love dressing up but i still have some candy from then ^^;;; I don't eat too much candy.

Back