• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova United [ALL WINNERS CHOSEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Hey guys! Welcome to the event commemorating Black and White's original American release (given that it's based on New York) and the merging of the two Generation Five forums. From now until the 11th, you can participate in the following events by replying to this thread! Special thanks to GolurkIsDaBomb for the name of the event. Supporters and staff may participate in as many of these events as they want.

All events will occur in this thread, so make sure you put the name of the event you're participating in at the top of your post (you can have more than one event in your post!) Also, you don't have to participate in all the events too.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, SEND FOREVER A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

EXAMPLE:
BLACK 3 AND WHITE 3

Castelia City has finally become a fully functional port leading towards the rest of the Pokemon world. Zoroark is plentiful in Lostlorn Woods and Team Plasma has reformed with a newly founded interest in Volcarona.

Events

Black 3 and White 3
What if there was a sequel to the sequels?? Imagine two brand new games based upon Unova were announced. Think about Black / White / Black 2 / White 2 and then consider what Unova two years after the events of B2/W2 could be like. Reply to this thread with what you think the games will be like (make it in paragraph format of 300 - 500 words!) The best one will win a PokeCommunity blog.

Caption Contest
Add a caption to the image below then reply to this thread with your caption! A caption basically is a comment describing the content of the image or something the characters are saying, for those who don't know. :)

Click the link here for the image!

Draw this!
Draw any part from the following scene and submit it in the thread. You can use a tablet, or use pens and pencils - use whatever you'd like. It doesn't have to be in color (damn you, Golurk!) either.

In mythology, Unova was created by uniting the warring peoples of the land by twin heroes. They used a single dragon sometime more than 2500 years ago. The brothers started to argue over their beliefs; the elder brother sought truth and the younger brother sought ideals. Their arguments split the single dragon into Reshiram, who sided with the older brother, and Zekrom, who sided with the younger brother. Since they were both born from the same dragon neither could defeat the other and the brothers declared that there was no right side. However, eventually their sons continued the fight and both the dragons started to battle again, destroying the Unova region with their fire and lightning powers before disappearing. - Bulbapedia

Become a movie star~
For this event all you'll need to do is write up a scenario that's likely to appear in PokeStar Studios. Write about which character you'd like to play each role then you're good. Also, using the actual format from PokeStar would be most beneficial to you.

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Caption Contest

N: ... Dad, why do you have an umbrella and not use it?
Ghetsis: Ummm... N... Why is there an exclamation mark on your head?

Sir Codin

Ghetsis: "It's too dangerous to go alone...take this!"

N: "Dad...it's just some cat Pokemon in the rain."

CAPTION CONTEST

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
Black 3 and White 3
You start in the bustling Castelia city, and are given a starter and a Pokedex by Hugh, who decided he wanted to help the new Pokemon Professor Bianca distribute Pokemon and Pokedexes. Team Plasma was reformed, but Ghetsis perished within the two years between games. When Ghetsis was on his deathbed, he declared Zinzolin, one of the seven sages, to become the leader of the third reincarnation of the villainous team. This time around, the team wants to use the powers of Volcarona, a rare Bug/Fire type Pokemon found in the Relic Castle, to plague humans with deadly viruses and set the forests of Unova ablaze. As you embark on your long journey through the new, new Unova, you will have to make new friends, gain knowledge and respect, and eventually force Team Plasma to disband for the third and final time.

Not 300 words, but good enough IMO.

Caption
Ghetsis: Steal that Purrloin for me while it's wet and can't escape.
N: Never. I learned a lot after being defeated by that trainer 2 years ago, including that Pokemon aren't tools!
Ghetsis: You're dead to me.

Last edited:

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Caption Contest

Ghetsis: What are you starring at?
N: Your right eye, I wanna see your right eye.
Ghetsis: Don't say anything, take this umbrella son.

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Caption Contest:
N:
Dad, why are you being a creeper?
Ghetsis: You forgot your umbrella.
N: Oh.. Thanks.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Caption Contest:
N: But Dad..
Ghetsis: Do what I say or I will hit you with this umbrella!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Caption Contest:

Ghetsis: Take this with you or Purrloin will scratch your face
N: But I think that it's for protection from water not cats

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Caption Contest:

N: ..um why don't you just use the umbrella?
Ghetsis: Because i'm stupid.
N: Oh, cool.

Black 3 and White 3:

Bleh, its pretty bad but whatever..

Spoiler:

Also, this is my 700th post!!YAY!

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
CAPTION CONTEST
Ghetsis: N! Do you know where you are?!
N: What is it? Is it an injured Pokemon?
Ghetsis: No. It's just that you're under my umbrella, 'ella, 'ella, ey, ey, ey, under my umbrella, 'ella, 'ella, ey, ey, ey, ey ey.
N: Goddammit why did I show that to him?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
CAPTION CONTEST:
Ghetsis: N, please bring this Purrloin for me!
N: But... why, Dad? It is injured.
Ghetsis: (if I mistreating this Purrloin, I'll become a bad example for N...) Here, this is for you. (sharing the umbrella)
N: Er... okay...

Last edited:

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
N: Wait, why don't you just use your umbrella...
Ghetis: Hush my son, you will soon learn

D Dog master of war

In the heart of battle!
Years
if there was a Black and White 3

I want your trainer from black and white 1 come back and be the champion with pokemon at lv.60 and his highest pokemon well be lv.69

and make N Return and give Kyurem the complete fusion,Make the the story go around the last two trainers who you play as,and the Pokédex gose too 360

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Black 3 White 3
1 year after the events of Black 2 White 2, the Unova region is peaceful. Unbeknownst to the people of the Region N watches over them as a silent guardian through the newly reformed Team Plasma, making sure the calamities caused by Ghetsis and his followers never befall them again. The 3 dragons have been rightfully turned back into the dark and light stone, while Kyurem is placed as guardian over the stones in The giant Chasm, ensuring they will never see the light of day again. Nate Rosa, Hilbert and Hilda have all moved from the region, traveling the world to see its wonders, while Hugh along with Cheren join the E4. Bianca has taken over Jupiter's place as the regional Professor, and has situated her research center in Castelia City, to greet not only the new trainers of the region, but all the trainers that now arrive in Unova seeking adventure and knowledge of the New Unova. Much has changed in a year, with a newly placed hub system for easy traversal. Castelia, Undella, Straiton, and Mistralton act as central points of the region, all transportation hubs to which people can travel to with the subway. Each sub-regional area has their own E4 member representing them, and as such the old E4 has been dismantled. Hugh and Cheren are obvious for the Castelia and Straiton areas, but who are the other 2 newly appointed E4? And what about the gyms, how have they changed? The Unova areas are all balanced, with 3/ 4 city/town areas each. Unova Sotheast is Nuvema to Nacrene, with the borders lying on Pinwheel' Forest's Sky Arrow Bridge entrance, Unova Southwest is Aspertia to Castelia with a newly added marine tube allowing faster travel. Unova northwest is Nimbasa to Iccirus, while Unova Northeast is Opelucid to Undella along with Humilau City. Anville City is connected now to Mistralton via Route 24, however it remains an independent area, thanks to its newly founded battle frontier.
As aforementioned, N has taken Plasma to new heights, now aptly named Plasma Reborn, vowing to use them as the protectors of Unova, while slowly helping the people rebuild the glorious Pokemon League the region deserves. With his new place in Unova, the people have come to accept him as the King of Pokemon, and have named him the Savior of Unova. However, in the shadows evil lurks. Plasma still has members with the darkest of motives, hoping to continue Ghetsis work. Couple it with the absence of N after a mysterious storm, and the signs of turmoil are showing once more. What will happen to Unova after a year of peace and prosperity? More importantly why is the E4 suddenly Plasma Castle again, and why does it seem as if PR is abusing their powers? All and more in Pokemon Black White 3D this fall!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
Unova United [EVENT]

N: you need to learn quickly your life is in danger. You should the umbrella it will help with your life problems
Ghetsis: i don't have life problems!
N: I won't use the umbrella until you get life support.
Ghetsis: I don't need no support.
N: then you can use the umbrella.
Then Ghetsis and N start running towards a suspicious tower. When they enter they leave the umbrella outside.
N: where's my precious umbrella
Ghetsis: I fed it to purrloin before we came inside
N: now you really need life support
Ghetsis: I need no life support. I've got all the life support I need right here.
N: how sweet.
N and Ghetsis run into Team Rocket (While Team Rocket is running from a group of gengar, Jellicent, and a Golurk)
Jessie: run for it James
James: I though you said were going the right way meowth
Meowth: I though we were going the right Way.
N: Who are you. Put your hands up
Meowth: I don't have to put my hands up for nothing
Ghetsis: you get back here or else
James: na na nan na na. You can't catch me.
Jessie: where are you going James
Meanwhile Misty, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Brock, and Ash all meet up in front of the suspicious tower. They enter in running into Team Rocket.
Jessie: Prepare for trouble
James: make it double
Jessie: to protect the world from devastation
James: to unite all people with in our nation
Jessie: to announce the evils of truth and the love
James: to send are reach to stars above
Jessie: Jessie
James: James
Meowth: Meowth that's right
Ash: now give us our pokemon
Brock: there getting away
Cilan: go Pansage use bullet seed
James: go Cacnea pin missile
N: what's going on we have to get out
Ghetsis: go chandelure use flash cannon
Ash: Nows our chance

Sorry I started writing this at 6:02 but I posted it later. I didn't some of the posts till later. Sorry.

Last edited:

chen12

Game On!
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2015
N: Erm... What are you doing?
Ghetsis: Don't worry. I'm only going to take a "quick look".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back