Thread: [Tool] [Hex Editor] PokeHex
View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2013 (2:40 PM). Edited October 27th, 2013 by Nelsyv.

This looks fantastic! As soon as I have need of a hex editor (probably soon for my hack, but I'm putting it off because hex-editing is kind of intimidating... :3c), I know which one I'll choose ;)

On the subject of a rom hacking IDE, I think a step in the right direction would be a suite where you can have all of the other essential tools in one window (AM, FSF, unLZ, XSE, etc.) as well as a (debuggable?) emulator to test your stuff. It could have a GUI similar to Photoshop, where you can have the programs in little sub-windows or all on a taskbar type of thing. Of course, you'd need to round up permission from HackMew and LU-HO and all of the other creators first... and it might be difficult to release updates for individual tools. Eh, I wish I had the skills/time-to-learn-the-skills for such a thing, but I guess I have to stick with just hacking :sideways:

Oh and you just got an automatic sub to this thread, I want to see where this goes with newer versions ^^

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
    92% of teens moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% who listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.