View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2011 (7:19 AM). Edited June 13th, 2011 by XxSweetDreamsxX.
From the shadows~

Nature: Quiet
    What Water type/Grass type might be good for my team? I don't know a lot of good ones with high stats.

Aggron - Ok, I guess it would be good to replace Iron Head with one of those moves.

Charizard- So get rid of which one? And replacing Aerial Ace won't be a big deal. Thanks~

Hydreigon- Yeah, I forgot completely about Dark Pulse when breeding him for the right nature. :/
    I made his attack low on purpose. The White Herb is his held item so that if I use Draco Meteor, it will eliminate the stat change, therefore enabling him to use it twice if I have to. I could swap the items and change Draco Meteor, but then a lot of power might be wasted due to his high Sp. Attack

Salamence- I can do that~

Haxorus- I'll think about it. But personally I thought that Substitute would work well incase he has trouble with a ice type, or so that he can power up with Dragon dance without taking too much damage. I'll think about the swords dance move change, though.

Jolteon- His Wide Lens ups his accuracy so he can use Thunder like an upgraded Thunderbolt. And sure, I'll switch the flash with another move. Thanks again~