• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GE's becoming Pro-mortem!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Because clever, witty, pun-ny titles are totes hilarious!

General Entertainment finally, FINALLY, FINALLY has a new mod in Antemortem. This calls for a thousand Kermityays, but I can't be bothered to c/p that many, so here's 20 because 20 is a nice number:

Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif
Kermit+Yay.gif

In all seriousness, congratulations, David. Take good care of my ol' stomping ground and feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or queries. Now everyone else congratulate him, dammit! :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hard to focus on 20 wild Kermits when there's one Sherry Shepherd that keeps saying Ham

Congratulations David! I don't know you, but you've got a sexy name seriously! and are obviously worthy for the spot, seeing as you're already all blue and all. Have fun in GE, where all the entertainment's at! =D Make sure you're working hard, not hardly working, mkay?

~Dipu

Years
Omg congrats! <33 I knew you'd get it; take good care of GE! You've got a lot of passion and interest for media so this is definitely the best place for you on the site. Good luck!

Last edited:
Years
David, I remember picturing you in mod colors and look, there you are in bold!

Given you're also a mod on Ever Grande, I'm sure you know how to mod here too. And I can't believe it's taken this long for a new General Entertainment mod. Have fun whacking noobs over in Jon's old playground.

Congrats dude, and steel blue is a good look on ya.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
it's about bloody time

take care of my section david
treat it well
do your best to keep it active
but do not be discouraged if it should die
for that is the spirit of ge
it dies and then it is reborn
you are worthy of this section
it means a lot to me
screw it up and i will make sure you regret it

end of an era
goodbye harley and welcome david

yes i called it my section
we all know it was my section once

ruin general entertainment and i swear on the grave of my account that i will come back and tear you open from your ass to your neck

harley out

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Saw this coming from a mile away, congrats dude! You have a very mod-ly username :D

Cid

Years
Oh snap this guy's got two places on his list now, haha. Watch out guys!

Haha, I'm just kidding. :p You really deserve this and you're one of the best people for the job so I'm just glad that you're finally a mod here too. c: You're really nice and awesome to talk to and like Homestuck and Square Enix too so woo

Congratulations, Dave! <33 I know I'm supposed to be passing on the newest mod thingamajig but I still feel like the nubbiest mod. ;; Especially when someone as awesome as you succeeded me. ;D

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
In all seriousness, congratulations, David. Take good care of my ol' stomping ground and feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or queries. Now everyone else congratulate him, dammit! :D
These Kermityays please me! Thanks, Jon! (:
Congratulations David! I don't know you, but you've got a sexy name seriously! and are obviously worthy for the spot, seeing as you're already all blue and all. Have fun in GE, where all the entertainment's at! =D Make sure you're working hard, not hardly working, mkay?
We should get to know each other, then! I'll make sure to work hard more than I play hard. Thank you, Bloodex!
Congrats! I wish you the best of luck modding GE :)
Thank you kindly, Toshiro!
Well well, this has been a long time coming! ♥ You have so much devotion and love for the section, so it's really no surprise that you've got this! :3 I think it's safe to assume that the people whom are close to you pretty much saw this from miles away, but yeah. XD
Your foresight is astounding, Derk, and I love ya for that. Thank you! (:
Omg congrats! <33 I knew you'd get it; take good care of GE! You've got a lot of passion and interest for media so this is definitely the best place for you on the site. Good luck!
<33 Thank you, Janna!
Congrats dude, and steel blue is a good look on ya.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
Thanks, Nichole! (:
Congrats and welcome to the team!
Appreciate it, Nathan - thank you~!
it's about bloody time

take care of my section david
treat it well
do your best to keep it active
but do not be discouraged if it should die
for that is the spirit of ge
it dies and then it is reborn
you are worthy of this section
it means a lot to me
screw it up and i will make sure you regret it

end of an era
goodbye harley and welcome david

yes i called it my section
we all know it was my section once

ruin general entertainment and i swear on the grave of my account that i will come back and tear you open from your ass to your neck

harley out
I'm honored to be blessed by such words from the Harlequin and for that I thank you. I will not let you down, Chris. ;)
Saw this coming from a mile away, congrats dude! You have a very mod-ly username :D
Thanks, Alex! <3
Haha, I'm just kidding. :p You really deserve this and you're one of the best people for the job so I'm just glad that you're finally a mod here too. c: You're really nice and awesome to talk to and like Homestuck and Square Enix too so woo

Congratulations, Dave! <33 I know I'm supposed to be passing on the newest mod thingamajig but I still feel like the nubbiest mod. ;; Especially when someone as awesome as you succeeded me. ;D
Aaah, Cid, stop that! I'll gladly take that 'nubbiest mod' title you never deserved in the first place, nor ever really had! :P And you flatter me, haha. Thank you very much! <3
Congrats, Antemortem! I'm sure you could handle this!
Thank you, Wind Heart! :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Omg

Omg

Omg

Omg

Omg

Omg

Omg

Omg

Omg

Omg

Omg

Omg.

Did I say OMG enough for you Horribad? Did I? Congrats, you. <3 Yay. You're a mawd. I know you'll do good here because General Entertainment is your thing! Good luck!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I didn't recognize you at first but , was like "Why's a new user suddenly becoming a mod??" Then I checked your profile and noticed your About me and recognized you right away. XD

Congrats on modship good sir! I know you can handle it well.

Back