• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is your team in B/W?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's this. Levels are around 70 to 80 each.

Emboar

Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Stone Edge
Brick Break

Charizard

Flare Blitz
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Air Slash

Garchomp

Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Fire Blast
Aqua Tail

Hydreigon

Surf
Draco Meteor
Crunch
Dragon Rush

Gengar

Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Focus Blast
Psychic

Tyranitar

Crunch
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Ice Beam

That's my storyline team right now and not one of my more competitive teams, I still enjoy using it though.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My team didn't change since the last time I posted, in Pokemon White.

Here is the team that I used for the Elite 4, N, and Ghetsis:
Difference:
• When battling N, Zekrom replaced Liepard - after, Zekrom was boxed and Liepard came back to the team
• Elite 4: Mienshao was at level 59, Dewott at level 56, everyone else was 1 level behind

63 - Mienshao - M - nickname: *can't traded* - Item:
Nature: Hasty
• Detect
• Hi Jump Kick
• Reversal
• Drain Punch

61 - Dewott -M - nickname: *can't traded* - item: Everstone
Nature: Timid
Ability: Torrent
• Aqua Tail
• Surf
• Blizzard
• Razor Shell

49 - Serperior - M - nickname: Janovy - item: Miracle Seed
Nature: Bold
• Giga Drain
• Leaf Tornado
• Leaf Blade
• Dragon Tail

47 - Watchog - M - nickname: Zaphod - item: Lucky Egg
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Keen Eye
• Slam
• Thunder
• Shadow Ball
• Retaliate

47 - Liepard - M - nickname: Neko - item: Black Glasses
Nature: Rash
Ability: Limber
• Assurance
• Payback
• Snatch
• Night Slash

43 - Emolga - M - nickname: James - item:
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Static
• Volt Switch
• Electro Ball
• Acrobatics
• Charge Beam

Now that I'm finished with the main story. I'm working on 3 goals:
• Complete the Pokedex - hope on finding more shinies too
• Getting my first level 100 Pokemon - Mienshao
• Getting my second level 100 Pokemon - Dewott (I won't make him evolve)

darktiko

Alino the Mage
Years
My team right now is....Serperior lvl96,Lampent lvl89,Metagross lvl93,Zoroark lvl90,Darmanitan lvl88 and last and greatest......Sceptile lvl 95!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2014
Mine is Serperior, Eelectross, Chandelure, Unfeasant, Seismitoad and Scrafty

Years
My team in Pokémon White:

Haxorus (lvl 71) - Volcarona (lvl 72) - Virizion (lvl 73) - Emboar (lvl 74) - Zekrom (lvl 74) - Kyurem (lvl 77)
search

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
I had Samurott, Excadrill, Reuniclus, Conkledurr, Haxorus and a Zweilous after the final battle. It is perhaps the most dangerously offensive team I've ever come up with throughout many years of playing the series. Excadrill pretty much sweeps anything that doesn't resist it and Conkledurr is there to soak up damage. Gave it Drain Punch in BW2 and it's even more of a tank.

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Main Story:
Samurott
Stoutland
Sawk
Simisear
Unfezant
Zebstrika

Post Game(Some used for Battle Subway)
Stoutland
Sawk
Hydreigon
Volcarona
Excadrill
Electross

Overall, I didn't really like my main story team. Sawk (Nicknamed Blue Man because I am so original) was by far the best member of my team, and was constantly a good many levels ahead of the rest of my team. Stoutland (Which I called 'Sploded due to the face of it's first stage) surprised me for evolving from a Route 1 Pokémon and served me rather well, probably my second favorite member. Samurott (Mijumaru) was overall alright, I tend to choose the Water starter first time around, but I didn't find it overly memorable. In retrospect, I don't think I liked the Gen 5 starters too much. I mainly used Unfezant (Popcorn) to fly around, and it was one of the last times I put my flier on my main team. In the end, it was just a pretty generic Normal/Flying with not a lot too bad or too good about it. My Zebstrika (Mohawk) was pretty cool, but it's moves were pretty bad and I can't quite remember how much of that was my fault, and it couldn't take a hit 9/10 times. Still, I had respect for it, mainly because it took out Zekrom, as I didn't use Reshiram in the final N fight. Simisear (Ace, a name which it did not live up to) got progressively worse as the game went on and did me no favors by the end, I have no idea why I kept it on my team.

I liked my post game team more, but most of the time I was either grinding the new guys or using them on the Battle Subway, so I didn't really bond with them too much.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Note: This team (and game) I stopped playing as soon as I beat N and Ghetsis. I wanted to move onto Black 2 as soon as I beat Black so I could play catch up with everyone else in the 5th Generation. So the teams specs are not the greatest...

500.gif

♂ | L.51
Nature - Careful | Item: Black Belt
Strength // Brick Break // Flame Thrower // Heat Crash
Notes: Starter

510.gif

♀ | L.47
Nature - Docile | Item: Black Glasses
Night Slash // Snatch // Thief // Pursuit
Notes: Second Pokémon captured from the entire roster I have... the first being Lillipup (never used).

518.gif

♀ | L.46
Nature - Lax | Item: None
Moonlight // Psywave // Psybeam // Hypnosis
Notes: None

512.gif

♂ | L.48
Nature - Jolly | Item: Miracle Seed
Scratch // Cut // Grass Knot // Vine Whip

521.gif

♂ | L.47
Nature - Naughty | Item: Sharp Beak
Air Slash // Air Cutter // Roost // Fly

595.gif

♀ | L.45
Nature - Rash | Item: Lucky Egg
Signal Beam // X-Scissor // Discharge // Electro Ball
Notes: Favorite Pokémon, refuse to evolve to maintain adorableness and her unofficial nick name is Stacy.

JohnnyJ773

Wanderer from Cianwood City
Years
My team consisted of Emboar(Pork rind), Swellow(Skydive), Scolipede(Bugzilla), Zebstrika(Voltage), Krookidile(Bandito) and Golduck(Warlock). All around level 60

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2014
In Pokemon White:
Samurott
Haxorus
Kyurem
Volcanora
Conkeldurr
Braviary

Who cares about balanced teams/roles/Ev training
MY TEAM ROCKS

Last edited:

Oshy

♩♫♩
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
I recently have restarted my Pokemon White, so currently my team consists of:
-Pignite
-Musharna
-Yamask
-Solosis

Before I face Clay, I plan on evolving Yamask and Solosis so I can have an evolved team even though my Solosis won't be in it's final form.

Back