• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most favorite "weirdo" pokemon

Years
I've always been fascinated by the Unown, and the fact that they're supposedly the inspiration for the English alphabet. I mean, they're pretty useless as far as battling is concerned, and no one really seems to care for them, but despite that they've always been one of my favorites.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Weirdo? Hmmm.

Does Staryu count? it's weird in the sense that it's the only pokémon that hasn't got a face! And I absolutely love it, always did. Starmie is cool too, but I always preferred the prevo somehow. Maybe because Misty did in the anime haha. Also shiny Staryu looks really cool.

Minyong

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 23
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
Honestly I find Smeargle so stupidly adorable. I've never actually used it in game though, I'll have to try it out next time I play through GSC.
Girafarig is another weird but cute one! I actually used one through Platinum version and I loved that thing
smeargle_bw_by_generalcirno-d345tfl.gif

latest

immacksg

follow @immacksg on twitter for some rad cartoon a
Years
I don't think Banette is a "weirdo" Pokemon, so I'm going with Chandelure and Vanilite. I really don't get the hate with object-based Pokemon, because I personally love them. Chandelure is just adorable with it's kinda derpy little face, and I love ice cream too much not to love an ice cream Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I don't think Banette is a "weirdo" Pokemon, so I'm going with Chandelure and Vanilite. I really don't get the hate with object-based Pokemon, because I personally love them. Chandelure is just adorable with it's kinda derpy little face, and I love ice cream too much not to love an ice cream Pokemon.
I thought Chandelure was pretty popular, and Banette wasn't. So I thought Banette would count, but Chandelure wouldn't.

varovalexi

3D walkthrough services
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 13, 2017
My favorite beginner is Sceptile and favorite legendary is Groudon.

porygoing

Kreeeeeh
Years
I thought Sigilyph.
Isn't Porygons and Rotoms quite popular? I remember Porygon-Z is most favorte normal type pokemon #3 in 'your favorites of each type' statistics. (Well, some of porygon lovers love porygon2 much more than porygon-z) And I found so many Rotom fans.

Last edited:
Back