• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] WHO WANTS TO MAKE A ALOLA FORM?!?

Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen Dec 5, 2017
Hello everyone! This is my first thread and i decided to start it off with a challenge: draw and make your own ultra beast!
Requirements:
Name
Type
UB Code Name
Description

Thank you! if you want to enter paste a link onto your post saying that you want to enter and make that link be your drawing!!!

well GUESS WHAT?!? Now is your chance. Give me a description, like, name, type, ability, how it adapted to alola, etc. MY next thread will be to announce the winner. The winner will get their Pokemon Community name shouted out on my YouTube Channel, Coolfire 51006, and if you have a YouTube channel, not only will i shout-out to you, but i will also subscribe to you and reccomend you to my friends!!!! (In this case, tell me your channel name please). Also I will let you choose the next thread i do and i promise it will be up there!
Just say "i want to enter" and put your description!
(please note, it may take a while for me to decide winner, be patient with me here, please?)

hey guys for this project you must give me the z-crystal name, z-move name, and how the trainer acts and how the Pokemon acts. Cool?Same rewards as my last thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but how about you just run one challenge at a time? Three is a little much for anyone to handle at a time, as well as for people to be interested in. I've merged all your posts together, so you don't lose the text you wrote, but just stick with one and give people a more defined deadline of when they should enter the challenge by.

Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen Dec 5, 2017
sorry the z-move thing was SUPPOSED to be a seperate thread but it got mashed up... and the deadline is Thanksgiving, ok? Thx!

Back