• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite location in Sinnoh?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 30, 2017
Route 209 because of the music. I could listen to that tune all day

Years
btw because of my huge bias for Shaymin, Floaroma Town is also a favourite.

no really! I'd love to just lay down in a field of flowers; it sounds like paradise there. :o

Last edited:

UmbreonTheUber

3DS Friend Code: 1865-4429-2978
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 13, 2017
My favourite place would definitely have to be Fullmoon Island. This is where I caught my first and favourite mythical Pok?mon Darkrai.
My favourite city is honestly Jubilife City, my favourite music and where you get the Poketch, Poketch apps, PC backgrounds and more.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Smh

My favorite route would be Route 213 and also Valor Lakefront because of the calming music. The houses and the seaside makes the whole area soothing.

My second favorite route would be Route 206 because not only is it a gate to the Cycling Road, it also has a rather beautiful landscape and music (also because I favor the Mystery Zone's music theme)

Favorite town would be Floaroma Town, because it's a really colorful and beautiful town with lots of flowers with variant colors. Not to mention, its night music is really calm and soothing, and the exchanging of Berries for the decorations for the contests make it better.

City would be Snowpoint because of how snowy it is (and because our country doesn't snow at all ;-; ) and because the music is so....... snowy. Like the sleigh bells and the harps and the... sigh it's so calming.

Years
Oh gosh, there's a number of places I like!

The whole Route 209/Solaceon Town/southern Route 210 stretch has kind of a special place in my heart, partly because I've spent a lot of time hatching eggs there, but also because I just like the lay of the land and the overall atmosphere of the countryside.

Hotel Grand Lake/Route 213 is another really nice area. I kinda like that there's a settlement like that right in the middle of a route, and it seems like a very nice beach right next to a lot of lovely greenery!

Costa

Pike Queen
Years
As everyone else has been saying, Snowpoint is too good. I love snow. Also it's a great contrast for Sinnoh compared to the hot, sunny, tropical feeling of Hoenn before it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
The Distortion world was so cool. Many things in Platinum wowed me, but entering this place trying to chase Cyrus was just awesome.

Also the field of flowers c:

kyuubi93

What a bother
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
The route in between Veilstone City and Lake Valor. Did a good amount of my level grinding there in my last run. The locations where I level grind are usually the ones I have the most affinity for.

I also really like Victory Road in this generation.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
I'd say either Snowpoint City or the Old Chateau. Snowpoint City kind of reminded me of my Uncle's place around Christmas and the Old Chateau always interested me since I was a kid.

southsage

S T A R M A N
Years
The lakes are nice. There aren't many people around, I have a lake guardian nearby, water to swim in... It's easy. Also I like the lake music...

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
from what i remember i loved the old chateau, Canalave City, Snowpoint City, and Floaroma Town

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
where do i begin, outside the pokemon league for its gorgeous music. Route 209, Routes leading up to Snowpoint. Snowpoint City itself.

probably my favourite though is hearthome. sometimes if i just woke up at stupid o clock in the morning and cant sleep, i'd throw on diamond and slowly walk around hearthome taking in the gorgeous night time graphics and music, talking to every NPC for the hell of it and taking a random buneary or smth from the PC box into amity square. 10 minutes later i'd be drowsy, shut the game off and sleep till a sensible morning time.

Back