• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

TY

Granted but your Reshiram turned out to be a Zekrom

I wish Turtwig can learn Flamethrower

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but the it uses it on you!!!!

I wish that Reshiram that turned out be be a Zekrom would make it so I'm back to married to a Reshiram, if the Zekrom uses Bolt Strike on me as a trade, then my Reshiram wife would use a revive on me [because she loves me]

TY

Granted, but the revive tastes like fermented hair dipped in cat piss. BLEGH!!!

I wish pokemon trades were shorter

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted. They're so short that you don't know what happens in them! Good luck with the also speedy scammers ;)

I wish Dewott was part fighting type :/ Pokemon Company FAIL

TY

Good luck defending it against psychic attacks

I wish that Lopunny was only female.

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Granted, but all your Pokemon are premature and disgustingly deformed.

I wish the guy after me would make a wish for me.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but he wished for Zekrom to use you for Bolt Strike target practice, and for Zekrom to hit you every time!!!

I wish I had a good way of explaining the reason of this to my friends: Zoroark is the only dark type Pokemon I like...

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Granted, but now you have no friends because you're impossibly illogical.

I wish people would actually pay me large amounts of cash for destroying their animal beasts with my own animal beasts.

TY

Granted, but the money appears to be stolen by an Weavile
I wish Moltres was a Water type

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, it was a water type for only 4 hours, then it returned to a fire type...

I wish, because my rival who rides Articuno challenged me and my Moltres to an attack race, I wish that I'll win the race, (and without me or Moltres losing all our health) because I'll win $500...

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Okay granted you win but the race referee found out that your Moltres used steroids so you are disqualified =( and Articuno also used steroids so the only 1 left to win is me (woot!)
I wish that the Pokemon that are stalking me would attack and defeat each other.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, your Pokemon stalkers started to attack each but unfortunately, you died due to you being in the middle of the crossfire.

I wish eevee, & as well it's evos was finally removed from existence.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, but new Pokemon that look exactly like them, evolve in the same way, and had all of their same stats and attacks replace them *but their names are different.

I wish Godzilla was a giant Charmeleon.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^:\
Wish Granted, a fail experiment had escaped from a hidden lab & started to overgrow & had gone on a rampage, destroying the following regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, & Sinnoh
There were no survivors, but we do know who to blame...That guy over there.

I wish Latias would love me & vice verse.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, but the media makes everyone turn against your life style, leaving the two of you as outcasts of society. In order for you to survive, you must both turn to a life of crime. You start small and rob convenience stores and gas stations for food and money. However, you both decide to go bigger, and start robbing banks. Constant interference from the local and federal law enforcement forces you to take more drastic measures as the two of you begin taking hostages, ultimately killing off them and anyone that dares to stand in your way, leading to mass homocide and a massive blow to the national economy. The fowl and unforgivable deeds of you and Latias have placed the two of you on top of the FBI's most wanted list.

I wish for a pet Herdier.

*...how did I think of all that?

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Granted, you get a Yorkie and name it Herdier.

Darn. Missed that one.

I wish I could sing like a Jigglypuff > . <

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
@Smith, Wow..It took you 34 minutes to write all of that....You must spent a lot of time thinking about what would happen if Pokemon existed, & I finally met a Latias....
Anyway,
Wish Granted, after the wish being granted, you started to sing but no one could hear your amazing ability of singing due to you making them fall sleep on the first note.

I wish someone finally made a decent Pokemon MMO.

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Also, Granted, but it's quickly overrun with 8 year olds. And you can't turn off the chat feature.

smithtism

Blank
Years
^Think? :psy copy:
Granted, but it costs $299.99 to play.
^ didn't make a wish, so I'm ignoring him completely. This does not count as being ninja'd.

I wish Victini was real.

Back