• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Off The Menu [T] [IC]

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018

Today's Special
Malic Acid

VI

-----
Amid her moment of hysteria, her tail struck against the Typhlosion's side, seemingly acting on its own accord as it identified Lombardi as a serious threat and vented all of Vissi's stress onto her. Though the impact was no more brutish than a graceful slap, the attack quickly grew into a persistent flurry that only amplified the Primarina's perturbation rather than relieve any of it. But upon realizing that her own appendage was assaulting one of her overseers - as in, someone she clearly should not antagonize under any circumstance - she drew any strength available to still herself. The best she could do was limit herself to quivers as her tail continued to singe with pain. She exchanged a nervous glance with her boss, whose countenance was obscured by some tears formulating in the pinniped's eyes; she blinked in an attempt to get rid of them and felt frustrated she was even crying to begin with.
-----
" I'm... I'm okay... " she muttered carefully, albeit with uncertainty. She grew too nervous to continue staring at the Typhlosion, especially when she was so close. The seal's eyes couldn't help but seek the safety of the floor, which she realized was completely flooded. Her face lit up as she shot the chef an abashed look. " WAIT, I DIDN'T MEAN TO!! DON'T WORRY, I EASILY CAN CLEAN THIS--!!"
-----
Just as Vissi's voice frantically rose in volume, the toilet behind her erupted and pumped out a geyser so strong, it managed to strike the ceiling. Out from the fountain came a few gems that showered across the ladies' room. After lasting for what felt like an eternity for Vissi, the jet of water gradually simmered down and finally faded from existence, allowing the toilet to flush itself in peace.
-----
Almost defiantly, she cringed away from the bedlam that occurred directly behind her and dared not to lay sight on the possible ruination, leaving that entirely to her own pessimistic imagination. All she could do was remain lifelessly still, listening to the drips of water falling from the ceiling. Vissi presented a sheepish smile for Lombardi as she began fantasizing the worst outcomes for this critical situation she stumbled into - admittedly, for no valid reason other than to procrastinate - and she developed this strange perversion to be completely incinerated by a wrathful conflagration. She eagerly awaited her fate.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018

D A I Q U I R I
"Drama got 'em thirsty"
THE SALAZZLE

MISSION: Bathroom Attendant || ICON: Bringin' home the Bacon || EARNED: $20
----
She had stepped aside as two thirds of the boss panel stormed into the bathroom from her shrill tip-off. Immediately considering the incident resolved as far as she was concerned, all shock and terror fell flat on her face as the gross feeling of toilet water flowed in between her long toes. She bent down and picked up her wig, wrung it out once more on the floor, and tossed her moist coat over her shoulder as she walked so nakedly over to the nearest vacant table, completely disregarding any nearby patrons coworkers for her own retreat.

----
She took a seat, let out a great big sigh of acrid smoke, and slouched back into her chair. When can I stop being the bathroom babysitter. she thought. Like... I hate everyone right now? Like... how am I going to dry my hair? As she thought to herself, she leaned forward in her seat and pressed her forehead against the table, letting out an audible groan. This mess is nowheresville. I wish I was out with Quay and the boys, like tonight was supposed to be the best jam... Ugh. I hate that dumb fat white water blimp, trying to get one over me.. 'EXTORTION, IS THIS EXTORTION?' When you ain't tryna be subtle. I hope that Stunky got messed up too, he deserve it. Creep.

----
Whatever. I need a smoke.

----
Reaching up to the pocket on her coat and patting it, she found it was empty. Narrowing her eyes, Daiquiri pulled off her coat and felt around in the other pocket, finding only the familiar outline of her makeup compact instead.

----
... Did Queenie take my sticks? No wait, she gave them back before I fled her joint. Mn... Put 'em back in the locker...?

----
With an sniff and a roll of her eyes, the irritated reptilian slumped out of her chair with her two articles of clothing draped over her arm. Her face was hard with an uninviting look as she briskly walked toward the Coat Check, entirely intending to pick up a pack of smokes so she could release some tension in the Lounge.

POST No. 7 || Previous - Next || DIRECTORY: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Last edited:

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
[CSS-DIV=width: 900px; height: 650px; padding: 30px 30px 10px 30px; background-color: white; color: black; border-color: #C5E1A2; border-style: double; border-width: 5px; border-radius: 10px; font-family: Dosis;]
BAILEY
???? ? ???? ? ???? ? ???? ? ???? ? ???? ? ????
Smile, and others will smile back.

???? V. Vent​
Bulging eyes latched onto the sight of the vent overhead, the structure just barely within the radius of the oil lantern's dim light. The scratching sound evoked the image of splintered balsam wood, and the echo of the whisper that hauntingly beckoned him. Despite that, the frontal lobe of his brain began to activate, as he switched from his attunement to the background's faint impressions of vaporous emotions and engaged in the immediate presence and solution-building for the foreground.

Whatever is up there in the vent may just be a pest, he thought to himself. Best to catch it before it makes a mess somewhere else in the building, or gets stuck and stink away.

No stranger to strange espionage, the Ralts envisioned the inside of a duct in his mind. After feeling a split second stretch of his physical body, he had Teleport himself into the very duct that was just overhead him a second ago. Forced into a crawling position upon warping himself there, he used his Psychic energy to free up his hands of his light source, letting it shine in front of him and illuminate the way through telekinesis. Bailey quickly and carefully crept his way through the vent, following the scratching sounds some distance ahead of him. The sound of his own knees and arms softly thumping against cold metal short of subtly preceded his arrival.​
STATUS
ralts.png
[/CSS-DIV]​

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
Years

/**
* BUN T
* TIME: 7:20 PM
* SEASONING: NULL
* UTENSILS: NULL
* CHARGE: 50% -> 30%
* MISSION: "Tell CarmineLombardi about the prints."
* PREVIOUS POST
* NEXT POST
/**
rotom-fan.png
I WONDER WHO IS MORE OF A WASTE OF SPACE MAL OR VISSI.
Bun T just wants to speak to the scary chef.

The Rotom stared blankly as the chaos unfolded before his glazed blue eyes. Still dazed by Carmine?s snubbing, he remained motionless in-front of the toilets, until finally coming to his senses. He began to observe his surroundings; Carmine seemed to be attending to the Skuntank reporter-

THAT CAMERA SEEMS ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL. I SHOULD ENTER IT. NO. CONTROL YOURSELF-

And Chef Lombardi seemed to be comforting the awfully shrill D?Arte. The Primarina?s tail appeared to be... smoking?

IN EVERY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE I WOULD HAVE APPROVED OF THAT SACK OF FLESH LEARNING HER PLACE. THIS NIGHT IS TOO IMPORTANT FOR SUCH AN OCCURRENCE. AND THE SCREAMING MAKE IT STOP. PLEASE-

He would have indulged more in the act of mentally trash-talking his co-workers, but, he had more important matters to attend to. The prints.

?Sir-? said the Ghost, edging towards the maitre?d before abruptly stopping.

B.T had already made the Trumbeak displeased with his defensive precautions.

WHICH I DO NOT REGRET. EVEN IF HE IS BUT A CHILD. NOT A BIT. AT ALL. EVEN THOUGH HE WAS WRITHING. NOPE. NUH UH-

So, he decided to instead inform his other co-worker, the Salazzle.

?Ahem, Daiquiri?? Bun cleared his throat and turned to his side.

He froze and inspected the empty space that the garish Pokemon once occupied.

SHE WAS RIGHT THERE. HOLY-

He needed to tell someone, anyone except Carmine. Frantically, he dashed over to Lombardi, who appeared to be weakly slapped by Vissi?s tail.

I REALLY DON?T WANT TO DO THIS-

?Miss Lombardi? I need your assistance in a very urgent matter. Of the utmost importance, may I add,?

Suddenly, one of the toilets exploded in a gush of water, flooding the bathroom floors. Some glistening objects fell out as well. A few sparks of electricity flew from the Rotom to the wet ground. No device had ever looked so appetizing to the Plasma Pokemon as that camera did to him at that moment.

THIS IS GREAT. NO REALLY. IT?S NOT LIKE I?M SLOWLY FADING AWAY OR ANYTHING-

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Kp4W9XU.png

-----
As the Linoone meticulously pampered himself in the mirror, PJ silently crept up to the drooping mush of clothing he had disrobed and inspected the damage. Everything was more or less salvageable, though a spot of extra detergent might have to be called in to get rid of the sickly yellow glow from the collared shirt. Before Cadbury had even asked for assistance, the janitor was already throwing the ensemble over one of his arms and thinking about washer settings.

-----
"I can do better t'an t'at, boyo," he boasted, "ye can expect t'ese pups back wit'in t'next hour." He ran his fingers over the surface of the badger's tie to test for dampness before he picked it up. " ... Maybe a little over t'at if t'old girls are having a rough night wit t'eir parts and such. I keep telling t'at silly bird t'spend a penny, 'damn, take it out of me paycheck if ye have ta,' get me new twins; but no, 'ye cheeky little bear,' ye got tools, ye got time, 'haven't ye heard of being t'rifty?' I swear on me mot'er and her mot'er's grave, people treat t'eir dollars as if t'ey were teeth nowadays; can't get me new machines ... can't even get me t'nice soap!"

-----
The Spinda had managed to wring the green tie around the Linoone's neck and straighten it into a nice shape as he rambled. He looked upon his work through the mirror. "Aw, t'at's not too bad, ain't it? I t'ink ye could do wit just t'at honestly, it's very strapping. Ye shouldn't be afraid t'go simple, boyo." PJ gave a light pat onto the badger's back before making a motion to restore his mop into the supply closet. "Do what ye feel ye must, but I know our woodpecker friend is a stickler for t'at color scheme he likes so much."​
xx2lzw0.png
-
U9EQcpG.png

-----
Lombardi held firm on her attempt to soothe the seal - easily enduring the pitiful force of her frenzied tail slaps - until a sudden gush of water triggered the Typhlosion's sense of self-preservation. She stumbled backwards, feeling a pit of dread and frustration develop in her throat as she was pelted with small shards of glass and fluid; which found an outlet in the response to a certain Rotom, who thought it was a great idea to take this moment to blather on about something completely unrelated.

-----
"Oh, shag me senseless; you helpless moron," she erupted at the ghost, her collar flaring up in a show of fire and steam, "take your half-ass problem and find an orifice you can shove it in." She turned back to Vissi as their relative return to calmness subdued the toilet geyser, but the chef mumbled out "bloody honestly, there are eyes on that stupid head of yours," to punctuate the sentiment.

-----
"And you, missy," she shifted towards the Soloist, perhaps with a tad more tact and empathy than what she used for the Rotom, "you need to calm down, right the hell now. We're better than that here." The Volcano Pokemon shifted uncomfortably as a soup of dirt and water lapped at her feet. "Tell me what happened," she continued.

-----
"Yes," another voice chirped, tinged with suspicion. The chef looked back to find Carmine behind her, his posture still and calculating, narrowing his eyes at the singer. "That would be a good place to start."​
Os3M1W1.png

-----
As the ruckus of the bathroom fiasco faded under the relative silence of the Coat Check and Daiquiri was left to rifle through the arbitrarily organized cubbies, she began to notice that her searching was underscored by the faint sound of whispering from somewhere among the field of clothing.

-----
A soft, chilling breeze prodded her neck and back; an unmistakable touch of the outside leaking through an open window.​
KHgTa1v.png

-----
After continuing through the ventilation for what felt like a short while, Bailey came upon an odd, rough, steely protrusion above one of the grates. It was hard to identify what exactly it was, but the scratching sound had ceased short time before. Only a heavy breathing permeated through the shaft now.​
lxML08N.png

Spoiler:
It is now 7:30 PM

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years

oM4Heod.png
Pure Class

The butler brightened to the news of such quick laundering. "Thank you very much, Mr. Clarke, I do so appreciate it. Much prompter than I'd expected!"

His ears fell slightly when the Spinda took his time to vent to Cadbury, who despite his preoccupation with grooming, was a sympathetic ear all the same. "I'm quite sorry to hear that, good sir. Hm. I may not be able to do much in the way of new machines, at least for now, but perhaps I could at least help with the caliber of your soap? There's a crumpled-up five-dollar bill in the pocket of that green coat -- a bittersweet tip from the rude customer, topping off this spray of wine. Why don't you keep it and use it toward some higher quality detergent?" Cadbury proposed. He could only hope the offer was perceived as generous rather than stingy.

"Consider it an investment, in the case that you're not comfortable with gifts," Cadbury said with a smile. "Better to pay a small price for good soap then a high price for new clothing."

He considered the offer of the green necktie for just a moment, but he ended up passing it back into the Spinda's paws. "I'm afraid not. It was wet enough with wine that I was able to wring a good amount of liquid from it, after all. Not clean enough to wear, by my standards." He lifted an index claw. "Our Maître D' may be a stickler for his colour coordination, but I'm sure even he would opt for a shade of blue over booze-soiled clothing or nudity."

Cadbury glanced down at his furry form after that remark. "Which reminds me, I really ought to cover up before anyone else sees me. I'll see you again before long, yes? Until then, Mr. Clarke," he bid with a friendly lift of his paw, stepping to the exit and pushing its door open...

But just partially ajar. He poked his long snout out and turning it left and right, checking how clear the coast was. He'd been working here for quite some time and had never been unclothed on the job. He felt self-conscious about it. Still, he had his responsibility, as well as his nagging little worry, for Jean-Georges, so instead of making a Combeeline for the Coat Check, he made one for slipping behind the bar.

He let out a breath of relief, satisfied that likely no one had taken notice and that he was safely half-hidden behind the bar for now. Jean-Georges would see him, of course, but he was willing to make that exception.

As he was turning to the cephalopod, he did a small double-take, looking toward the west end of the Dining Room, where an overflow from the Ladies' Room spilled over onto the floor, soaking the feet of his superiors standing there. "Well, seems I picked the right washroom to retreat to," he remarked to himself. It looked to him like there were enough hands on deck to deal with that issue, so Cadbury turned back to his personal assignment.

But not before he made very brief, very disdainful eye contact with a certain worm.

"Jean-Georges, my lad, how are things coming? Sorry about my absence. Are you making good progress? Any questions, concerns? If everything is going fine, I'll just be stepping out for a moment more to collect a spare outfit, but I have time for a question or two before I do. I want to make sure your special menu turns out splendid, after all."

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018

Today's Special
Rotten Apple

VII

-----
The pair of sharp eyes penetrated Vissi?s static state, tugging her out of a moment of trance and back into the sullied clutches of reality. Tension overrode agony, gradually calming Vissi?s flails by tightening her body even further. As the pinniped was far too fixated on her bosses who were pressuring her with their demanding patience, she wasn?t able to spare any of her attention to a co-worker as he abruptly loomed into the flooded room.
-----
" W-well? " Vissi brushed a few loose strands of hair hanging over her forehead, stalling her large fin over her eyes while conveniently walling her face from the two head figures. She struggled to articulate a single sentence and her hesitation translated into unintelligible murmurs. At first, it seemed sensible to put blame onto her scaled colleague. While Vissi?s intervention may had caused the flood, the entire travesty was instigated by Daiquiri, what with her apparent affinity for tactless conflict. But digging past that, Vissi came to the realization that all of this could have been averted had she stayed at the Coat Check - which was where she should be right now. And if she knew this, then she was convinced her bosses knew as well.
-----
" I? I may have made a minor mishap over a silly misunderstanding with Daiquiri. " She reluctantly confessed, attempting to spare her co-worker of any trouble. Or at the very least, she wanted to shift all the blame onto herself so she could rectify it on her own. The weight of it all crushed onto Vissi, immediately squeezing out desperation.
-----
" But! I assure you it won?t happen again! After all, it wasn?t a big deal. It?s not like Daiquiri and I partook in some sort of skirmish. I just? I suppose I acted a little callous about something, and one thing led to another. But I am positively confident that nothing was damaged here, as I?m clearly not that reckless. And I can most certainly clean everything up in a few moments. " She began giggling very nervously with a shaky smile. " This was just a minuscule set-back, and not something you should hold anyone to account for! I mean, nobody got hurt-- "
-----
Her attention was stolen from the sight of Claudette?s soaked body, resting dormant on the floor.
-----
Vissi became flustered, indignant even. All she wanted was a drink. While perhaps her priorities may have temporarily dipped into some form of procrastination, this retribution was absurdly cruel. Vissi had to convince herself that she would certainly returned to her menial task, as she always had. Even when the temptations to derail herself from work had grown stronger since she first started working, she was confident in her ability to remain productive. She had to be, as failure was never a choice she had to freedom to make and thus regret was never a feeling she had any rights to express.
-----
" ... please don?t fire me. " Vissi pleaded helplessly as she forced herself into the mercy of both of her bosses. The wound on her tail began to burn once more, causing it to anxiously flop about in the sullied puddle.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
[CSS-DIV=width: 900px; height: 650px; padding: 30px 30px 10px 30px; background-color: white; color: black; border-color: #C5E1A2; border-style: double; border-width: 5px; border-radius: 10px; font-family: Dosis;]
BAILEY
???? ? ???? ? ???? ? ???? ? ???? ? ???? ? ????
Smile, and others will smile back.

???? VI. Eyes​
It felt as if he had traveled far, though he kept his perception about him as he followed the scuttling sounds through the branching junctions of the vents. All the while, the over-sized clipboard and pen he was given stayed tucked under his arm as he crept. It was a trudge through darkness save his lantern, with corridors so narrow that nothing larger than himself and the width of his lamp could squeeze. And even then, he had to trudge through the invisible force that seemed to gush through every space he entered: a suffocating muck of foul emotion. The young boy's pursuit came nearly to an end, as the sounds just before him took a turn for the frantic, and then went dead silent. Approaching now with caution and easing his way forward with his lantern to meet whatever creature dwelled up ahead, Bailey began to feel the fluttering in his stomach in anticipation. He was so close to meeting this intruder, in a space where he would not have time to retreat without ensuring his complete safety if what was up ahead was insentient and dangerous.

He caught a glimpse of a glint. Swinging the floating lantern into an angle that did not block his sight and would catch the reflective surface of whatever was ahead, Bailey only found a grate in his path. But what the yellow light did not reflect so brightly on the slatted metal was the unmoving and organic silhouette of something behind it.

Now, I have you.

The boy exerted minimal effort as he extended his psychic power over the metal barrier. As screws twisted themselves out of place and fell to the floor by the small Ralts' will, so did the grate and the last bit of protection between he and the thing a few swings of a lantern away. The sound of the clattering grate made the silhouette--now obscured in the bright and diffuse glow of the lantern at the angle it still held itself--react vehemently. The sound of many somethings scampered and scrambled like nails, perhaps as legs, to keep ahold of its position. It seemed that it was actually dangling from ledge higher up in the venting system, although the Ralts could not see beyond his part of the shaft.

He took a deep, silent breath to ease his trembling heart as his expression remained even, and he yet again enveloped his psychic power over the creature. As he began to exert his telekinesis, he could sense that the weight of his target would be too great for his mind to exercise dominance over totally, and the mental strain forced him to rescind his influence to a manageable size. He caught sight of the shape of a thin, perhaps spindly leg, and a single crease stretched over his brow as he mentally latched onto it with worrying force. With his power, he gave one good tug to the creature, dragging it down to his level with an ungraceful landing before immediately releasing it. Having to haul with his mind what felt like thrice his body weight even such a short distance while balancing control over the lantern was almost painfully taxing. The few soft throbs to the side of his temple would quickly subside and not return so long as he kept his mind from racing and did not breach his limit again.

"What the hell," grunted a voice from across the Ralts, as glowing red eyes turned to leer at him through the vent's shadows and the light's obfuscating glow. The creature's timbre was as coarse and rough as their footsteps, and suddenly the swath of thick emotion so ambient to the boy began to feel jagged and broken. It forced a shiver down Bailey's spine and the boy swallowed hard, though he would not--maybe could not--show it in his bright eyes.

Instead, he effortlessly moved the lantern nearer to the creature in hopes of exposing their face, and said with an unbroken tone, "Address yourself."

The creature's eyes grew wide as the light drew closer, and Bailey caught the sight of a pair of pincers before they pulled wide and taut, all to suddenly snap in and crush the lantern. The pink lining that was once around the lamp vanished as the sudden attack astonished the boy so greatly, he lost concentration. All within a matter of seconds, a trail of oil spilled, there was a crash and a clang as it seemed another attack swiped at the falling lamp, and the sound of hurried scuttling echoed back over the shattered remains of glass and brass and a puddle of flame-licked oil.

In the dark, Bailey hurriedly tried to regain his composure after the scare and took control of the immediate situation in front of him. The only source of light now was the small fire before him, eating at the only contained source of fuel it had: a puddle of the flammable liquid. As if bending the elements to his will, the flaming oil lifted itself from the floor of the vent and began to circle the Ralts as if it were a make-shift Will-o-Wisp--a ring of flaming oil globules like spirits by his side. Undeterred and now unhindered, Bailey continued his crawl with an urgent gait.

"I won't use force if you stay and talk," Bailey called with a cracked voice during the chase, keen on following which directions the sounds of escape echoed. Eventually, he came to a light that cut up from the floor of the vent.

It escaped.

Peering over the sharply shredded up edge of the gaping hole, Bailey had to squint as he looked directly below into a well-lit room, where he could immediately see a tile floor and a row of sinks, a few stopped up and filled with water and a few dinner plates.

Finding himself above the Kitchen and still surrounded by immolated orbs that slowly orbited around him, he concentrated his mind power and as if they were all pebbles in a sling, they all shot themselves into one of the filled sinks and extinguished themselves.

With a quick Teleport, he found his feet on solid ground and his back deservedly straightened.

The little boy glanced around with wet eyes and a nervous little smile as he stood there, clutching his clipboard, shivering in the Kitchen knowing full well he couldn't be alone.​
STATUS
ralts.png
[/CSS-DIV]​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018

D A I Q U I R I
"Somethin' somethin' don't smoke."
THE SALAZZLE

MISSION: Bathroom Attendant || ICON: Bringin' home the Bacon || EARNED: $20
----
She had completely tuned out all other sounds and distractions until she found her pack of cigarettes, the yellowed box showing off the distinct logo of a Numel on the front. Breaking out of her hyperfocus as she shut the cubby, she heard something like whispers nearby, and then felt the draft.

----
Who lettin? all the hot air in here? Gee whiz, Daiquiri thought as she turned around to see the window across the room open. The naked Salazzle walked over and poked her head out from under the hiked windowpane, glaring suspiciously out at the shrubbery and firepit. Her tail thumped the ground impatiently as she grumbled, ?Nobody come for me,? before pulling back in and slamming the window shut and locked. She crossed her arms with a huff as she was clearly starting to jones for a cig, glancing down at her long tapping lizard toes.

----
She raised a drawn-on eyebrow when she saw dirty little mud tracks like footprints had dragged themselves in from the window and across the floor, straight into the coat racks. The faint sound of whispering she heard before couldn't have been the wind this time, as it grew clearer and more manic as she trudged her way over, looking unimpressed.

----
Dipping her head in, she saw an unsuspecting Pokemon digging through pockets on coats. He didn?t appear to be stealing anything, but rather scanning over trinkets and wallets and dropping them to the floor. He popped the collar on his gabardine trench coat, and tilted his trilby forward to prevent anyone from properly seeing his face. It looked as though he had unusually pale gray skin, and for a second Daiquiri wondered if he kept himself out of the sun often with this getup. His sunken, wrinkling eyes looked almost like they were broadcasting television static, and his fingertips were monochrome and dirty with ink.

----
The Pokemon reminded her of the bizarre Beheeyem in a way, a species she only knew of from a time she had peeked through the door of her father?s office one night and saw him dealing with it and another so-called client. This one didn?t quite look the same, but it had similar odd features. Maybe he was some form of related evolution, or maybe he was deformed and that?s why he hid under hideous stalker clothes and a discount tie.

----
Daiquiri tapped his shoulder. ?Ok so who pockets you pickin' cuz your coat right on ya back. And you trackin? mud, lizza what are you DOING-uh?!?

----
The grayish Beheeyem-like Pokemon freaked at the unexpected touch and dropped the fountain pen he was just inspecting. He wheeled around to face her and readied his hand as if wielding a psychic attack in his defense.

----
"Hold up - miss? - hello - how are you - this is an official investigation - please state your name and address - this is standard procedure?" In his jolty speech, he tended to emphasize the wrong syllables of his words as if he had only ever crossed them on pages, but hardly heard them spoken.

----
"Uhhhhh no,? Daiquiri cut in with a don?t-try-me look in her eyes. ?I done duked with police ?fore and y?all don?t lookit, so first I gotta see your badge, ok, tryna okie-doke me, and second my bosses didn't tell me nothin' about no 'vestigatin so I finna take you to my bosses - that is, of course, you don't want 'em knowing you snuck in through the window, Holmes."

----
"No - bosses are not good - part of whole plot - they know - badge - badge? - badge for civilian." He takes out a police badge. It checks out as the right design, but something's... off about it. "I am detective - hush - there are big things happening."

----
She narrows her eyes as she looks at the badge. "... You saying my bosses are a part of some big plot? How come I ain't cued in on it? Listen, P.I., I'm about to take you to a P.J., and we gonna chit chat."

----
He looked at her funny. "P.J. - Peanut Butter and Jelly - feed me sandwich? - no thank you." Digging into his coat, he pulled out a card with a certain three-dot pattern on it. "Listen - they kill me if they see me - I pay you - good money - for information." He hands the incredulous-looking reptilian the card. "They are red - some - not all - but that is the game - they want you to think others are in on it - but this is me - get paper with this mark - it is me."

----
She gave him a dead stare before she finally came to a conclusion. ?You know what?? She reached in and plucked him up by the collar.

----
"Oh dear - unplanned - hello," he said as he dangled.

----
"I'm not tryna do a shakedown buuuut I might 'forget' to tell the brass if your little op can help me make some quick cha-ching, yeah, ya tinfoil creepoid?"

----
"Yes - that is what I proposed - doing your civil duty - should not go unrewarded!"

----
"... Huh. Ok, yeah, that?s hot, that?s hot. Then here's the deal, P.I." She pulled her head back out of the rack and glanced around to make sure no one else was nearby. The room was empty as far as she could tell. She popped her head back in and whispered, "You're sticking with me. I gotta keep an eye on you so nobody can squeal on you first. Trust me 'n' hold still."

----
With her free other hand still holding her pack of cigs, she managed to grab at her shoulder and toss her damp jacket over him like a blanket, before suddenly wrapping her arms around the bundle and hoisting him up to her chest.

----
"Oh - excellent strategy,? muffled the intruder, ?We'll be able to get on the inside."

----
"Mhm, yea boy,? she started as she took a few cautious steps back and out of the racks. ?I just gotta... prepare first... 'Pardner'."

----
As she glanced around once again to make sure she was in the clear, she bolted for the front door, intent on heading to the garden.

POST No. 7 || Previous - Next || DIRECTORY: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Last edited:

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
Years

/**
* BUN T
* TIME: 7:20 PM
* SEASONING: NULL
* UTENSILS: NULL
* CHARGE: 30% -> 10%
* MISSION: "Hope Lombardi doesn?t get angry again"
* PREVIOUS POST
* NEXT POST
/**
rotom-fan.png
I JUST WANT TO HELP. I JUST WANT TO HELP. PLEASE LET ME HELP.
Bun T just wants to help so please stop yelling at him.

Sparks of electricity flew out of the Plasma Pokemon?s naked body. The reason for this was very simple.

YOU PIECE OF SNORLAX DUNG. YOU ARE NOTHING. NOTHING. YOU SIT IN THE KITCHEN YELLING ORDERS BUT IN THE END YOU DO NOTHING. YOU ARE NOTHING. I HOPE YOU DIE AN EXTREMELY VIOLENT AND-

Lombardi?s tirade had a very adverse effect on B.T?s health; his uncontained charge was leaking at a very fast rate. However, his mind was still focused on his objective. Putting aside his problems, he began speaking again-

?Miss Lombardi, ple-?

-before he was interrupted by the garish seal.

DOES. SHE. EVER. SHUT. UP. MAYBE A GOOD ZAP WILL DO THE TRICK. WAIT. HER TAIL. IT?S SMOKING. WHY DOES SHE NOT HAVE MEDICAL ATTENTION. I DESPISE HER BUT SHE?S TERRIBLY INJURED. NO. THE PRINTS. THE PRINTS. THE PRINTS-

Bun exited his chaotic train of thought a few moments after Vissi?s plea. His empathy for the Primarina?s grief enabled his rage to subside quite a bit. His charge, on the other hand, was still dangerously low. He would be forced to inhabit the nearest device in a few moments. But before that-

?I?m sorry for the disturbance, Miss Lombardi, I truly am. But, please, understand. Mr. Carmine is occupied with our guest and I believe you are the only person of authority left,?

PERSON OF AUTHORITY MY-

The Rotom leaned in closer and lowered his volume,

?There are muddy paw-prints leading into the store. I believe a feral Pokemon may have wandered in. Our guests may be in immediate danger. In my humble opinion, the best course of action is for you or Mr. Carmine to take care of this problem. I shall be able to provide medical assistance to Miss Vissi?s injured appendage. I apologize if I seemed presumptive in any way,?

THAT HURT TO SAY. THAT HURT SO BAD. I HOPE YOU?RE GRATEFUL YOU PAINT COVERED HOARSE THROATED SLIMY PRIMARINA-

Back