• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay. I wasn't sure if it was the same one you mentioned before. It's a good idea. I still find the idea of an (even fake) online relationship to be weird, though.

I won't be on as late as usual because I have to get up early tomorrow, by the way.

Honest

Hi!
Years
That... would be your job Live (even if you're simple a mod).

Unless you want to make me a moderator/admin. That works too!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Looks like some asked to be a moderator emblems are going to be passed around. ;D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm resisting the urge to teasingly call you a pedophile, Dipu. x;

I've seen people with that emblem, Jz. So I assume they do.
Irrelevant, but I probably will have to get glasses soon. D; Of course, I won't actually wear them if I can avoid it. I'd rather have bad vision- at least I'm used to it by now.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yup, there's an "I asked to become a moderator!" emblem. It's really cute, but getting it doesn't exactly reflect well on you. D;

JESS. D; Razor might be short, but not younger!

Also, why did they get rid of the Assistant Admins?

Years
Yup, there's an "I asked to become a moderator!" emblem. It's really cute, but getting it doesn't exactly reflect well on you. D;

JESS. D; Razor might be short, but not younger!

Also, why did they get rid of the Assistant Admins?

Assistant Admins & Admins basically do the same things and when Arcanine and Parallelzero resigned last fall, the AA's and Went were promoted to Admin to fill the void and we got rid of the redundant rank.

Also:

Bloodex
Elendil
LilJz1234
Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
⊗Slenderman⊗

Toujours

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yup, they all got promoted when I was gone.

I swear, I was gone for only 3 months and everything changes. -_-;

Oof, never realized the resigned. Oh well, they did well =D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Not what I was referring to...but okay. x; Though I still would never have expected you to hit on another guy, short or not.

Once again irrelevant, but I finally found my Pikachu shirt today. c:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I hope everyone knows that I'm joking about hitting on Razor, js. Cause it'd be REALLY awkward if not. I like my woman, trust me

And that's true, change is good! I still remember the mods/admins from late 2008 though. Well, sorta.

Bloodex

Looks nicer on me. Bah.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Riiight, if that's what you need to tell yourself, Dipu.

I wasn't around to see anything here from before November. D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back