• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Thank you. How do I tell if I have lp+ though? My version doesn't have a nurse in yellowtown. Does lp+ have one?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 6, 2022
Hey, I got a contest pass, but I was wondering, how do you crush the berries to give to your pokemon? Is that possible in this game?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2019
I am thinking about playing this rom hack but I am quite unsure if I should play the normal or the + version, as I did not find informations with differences between those 2 versions. Could someone summarize them for me ?

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
I am thinking about playing this rom hack but I am quite unsure if I should play the normal or the + version, as I did not find informations with differences between those 2 versions. Could someone summarize them for me ?

Look at page 353, Wesley's post.

Also the creator of lp+ doesn't seem to care to list complete changes he had done to the hack.

TXV

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2014
Guys, just wondering, how do I know if the rom I am using has the Lauren League also?
I'm using the light platinum one from coolrom btw. Thanks.

Years
Hello guys im playing the plus version and its awesome. But im stuck at the point where zero hrows the alpha ball to arceus whos fighging with dialga palkiaand giratina. After he says some fancy things and throws the alpha ball, nothing happens and it doesnt let me do any action either. I saw at a video that it should have started a battle with arceus but im stuck like that:
Does anyone have experienced this and knows a way to get around it? I would be grateful of helpful answers. Ty

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
Wasn't it in his post? Somewhere with "New moves, P/S split" etc?

Ugh, I think I've said 'complete' changes? Perhaps the post is too confusing for you?

Hello guys im playing the plus version and its awesome. But im stuck at the point where zero hrows the alpha ball to arceus whos fighging with dialga palkiaand giratina. After he says some fancy things and throws the alpha ball, nothing happens and it doesnt let me do any action either. I saw at a video that it should have started a battle with arceus but im stuck like that:
Does anyone have experienced this and knows a way to get around it? I would be grateful of helpful answers. Ty

Happened to me too. Anyway if you're too desperate to continue do this:

repatch your light platinum rom with snakebyte's patch. Play that part (dialogue will continue) until you get out of the cave. Repatch the rom again with lp+. Done.

Or get another separate light platinum rom by applying snakebytes patch to a clean rom, play your savefile here until you get out of the cave, and save. Then immediately play your save in your lp+ rom. (Never tried this way though as the first one worked for me)

Seriously a changelog of light platinum+ would be really helpful.

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
That's why I asked if it wasn't in his post where he announced the LP+.
If you have any specific change-wise questions you should direct them at creator directly.

I leave a message on his profile last month. No reply. He's online like 5 days ago. That's why I've said he doesn't even care. Oh well. Thanks, though.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
Hey, guys. Just started the game, getting to central city for the 2nd time. Was wondering, where can I get a Riolu in this game?

Years
Happened to me too. Anyway if you're too desperate to continue do this:

repatch your light platinum rom with snakebyte's patch. Play that part (dialogue will continue) until you get out of the cave. Repatch the rom again with lp+. Done.

Or get another separate light platinum rom by applying snakebytes patch to a clean rom, play your savefile here until you get out of the cave, and save. Then immediately play your save in your lp+ rom. (Never tried this way though as the first one worked for me)

Seriously a changelog of light platinum+ would be really helpful.

#1 workes fr me, thank you!

Years
I enjoy light platinum alot but i found 2 errors in the game. First is that my emboro evolved into a scolapede. Second is when i go to places where team steam were they are their again and i have already ran them out of the areas multiple times it's getting annoyinc and thrir blocking alot of my walk paths....... please explain ^-^*

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I enjoy light platinum alot but i found 2 errors in the game. First is that my emboro evolved into a scolapede. Second is when i go to places where team steam were they are their again and i have already ran them out of the areas multiple times it's getting annoyinc and thrir blocking alot of my walk paths....... please explain ^-^*
For Emboar: You are playing the outdated version
For Steam members: Yea, it happens. Sometimes you just have to move NPCs with Advanced Map.

Back