• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

YGO - Individual Card Thread [Revived]

Years
It really isn't.
I highly doubt it will be a tier one deck, but it isn't useless.​

Since it's almost virtually impossible to get out. Yes, you can special summon the two, if you can manage to have two special summoning cards in your hand, along with getting the other one out with enough tribute fodder staying on the field for such a task.

I mean possibly, since it's presence wins the game, but I just don't see it happening enough to actually want to run them in a deck.

Years
Could be done with a remove from game deck and special summon them that way apart from Ra, which can be done in the normal swarming ways.​

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
See, the problem with that, Fabio (why we say Horakhty is bad) - why wouldn't you just play a far more consistent deck? ; p It's kind of a waste to play inconsistent combo decks.

I guess it's cool, but not that useful in competitive play (certainly not entirely useless, since I like the flavor, but presumably this specific meaning is what Deadrocks means).

Last edited:
Years
This deck would only ever be a fun deck in my eyes and me and my mates do like having random fun decks every now and then; nice break from the meta game.

I just think it is a cool deck to work with.​

Years
This deck would only ever be a fun deck in my eyes and me and my mates do like having random fun decks every now and then; nice break from the meta game.

I just think it is a cool deck to work with.​

Indeed, the Inca Dragon were a fun thing. A good friend of mine manages to make fun decks competitive. He built a trap deck that revolves around Imperial Custom, Magic Planter, Safe Zone, and Uria. Most of the traps in the deck are continuous, and he does well at tournaments.

Years
300px-ChaosZone-SD22-JP-C.jpg

Chaos Zone
Each time a monster(s) is banished, place 1 Chaos Counter on this card for each of those monsters. Once per turn: You can remove 4 or more Chaos Counters from your side of the field to target 1 of your banished monsters whose Level is equal to the number of Chaos Counters removed; Special Summon that target. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by an opponent's card effect: You can add 1 LIGHT or DARK monster from your Deck to your hand whose Level is equal to or less than the number of Chaos Counters that this card had.

This baby is out in the new dragon structure deck early next year.​

Years
@Captian: Yeah, it goes really well with one of the dragons in the deck. But I can see that card being used A LOT in other decks. I would be really awesome with Necroface. :)

Cirrus

Years
Seems like a slow-ish card, which is its only problem.

300px-SuperDreadnoughtCannonExpressGustaphMaxVE06-JP-OP.jpg

Super Dreadnought Cannon Turret Gustaph Max

EARTH - Machine - Rank 10 - 3000/3000
2 Level 10 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.

---

CLEARLY OP, NEEDS NERF. Not even joking. : I

(The card itself seems bad, but is actually remarkably useful)

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Seems like a slow-ish card, which is its only problem.

300px-SuperDreadnoughtCannonExpressGustaphMaxVE06-JP-OP.jpg

Super Dreadnought Cannon Turret Gustaph Max

EARTH - Machine - Rank 10 - 3000/3000
2 Level 10 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.

---

CLEARLY OP, NEEDS NERF. Not even joking. : I

(The card itself seems bad, but is actually remarkably useful)

brb Going to make a deck around this card k.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
Years
TOUR BUS FROM THE UNDERWORLD!

why is it not the same or near same effect, I probably will never understand, but hey, could make a key play out of it somehow

TourBusFromtheUnderworld-ORCS-EN-OP.jpg

Years
"When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard, except "Tour Bus From the Underworld"; shuffle that target into the Deck."

That is the effect of Tour Bus if you can't see... it is a rubbish effect.​

revelp8

Years
"When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard, except "Tour Bus From the Underworld"; shuffle that target into the Deck."

That is the effect of Tour Bus if you can't see... it is a rubbish effect.​

What i was referring to was why doesn't it have the near/same effect as tour guide. anywho...there's ANOTHER NEW GOD card on the horizon. best be prepared for it, it is almighty!

300px-TheTurtlethatwilloncebecalledGod-ORCS-JP-NR.jpg

It translates to The Turtle that will once be called God. Its effect is Neither player can special summon monsters with 1800 or more atk. even though you can overrun it with 1900/2000 beaters ie neos alius/tk raioh/alexandrite dragon its still pretty sweet.

Years
What i was referring to was why doesn't it have the near/same effect as tour guide. anywho...there's ANOTHER NEW GOD card on the horizon. best be prepared for it, it is almighty!

It translates to The Turtle that will once be called God. Its effect is Neither player can special summon monsters with 1800 or more atk. even though you can overrun it with 1900/2000 beaters ie neos alius/tk raioh/alexandrite dragon its still pretty sweet.

ULT-CDIP-EN017.jpg

Is just plain superior in the majority of circumstances.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years

The effect you cite belongs to its future counterpart, Testudo Erat Numen.
This card here prevents you from Special Summoning monsters with 1800 or less ATK.

Years
Forgetting it can be raped with CtFD but it is pretty good:

300px-BarbaroidtheUltimateBattleMachine-YG08-EN-UR.jpg

"5 Machine-Type "roid" monsters.
This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. After damage calculation, if this card attacked an opponent's monster: Negate the effect(s) of that monster (including in the Graveyard). If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent."

revelp8

Years
The effect you cite belongs to its future counterpart, Testudo Erat Numen.
This card here prevents you from Special Summoning monsters with 1800 or less ATK.

whoops! haha, didn't know that *whistles* ill shut up now -.-

nah j/k

anywho, im excited for the new archetype, inzektors!

300px-InzecterHornet-ORCS-JP-R.jpg

4 effects rolled into 1. can be equipped hand or graveyard, raises level and stats respectively, and pops anything on the field. derping my +s

Cirrus

Years
It is known that Inzektors are OP. I have repeatedly abused them in my decks.

That is all.

See: my recently posted Laserbird deck.

Spoiler:

The infamous Hunter / Rat / Zenmaighty loop. What are you doing Konami stop releasing these OP cards aaaaargh

Back