• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of zelda the devil sword master quest

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
Okay im making a semi-3D sidescrolling remake of my first fan game and I'm gonna make sure it doesn't suck.
I've improved a tone and I'ts so far not sucking and is showing a good amount of promise.

features:
a targeting system
alternate story line
new weapons
20 new dongeouns
more NPC interactiom
100 percent ABS
2 starting weapons:heros bow and Heros sword

storyline:
one day Link wakes up and sees his master sword being stolen by a shadowy figure of him!
grabbing his hero's bow he fires a quick volly of arrows only to see they pass right threw him!
The shadowy figuere bounds out the window followed by Link who blinks but when he opens his eyes the shadowy figure is gone.
Later a mailman says Link has an anonomous letter from somewhere outside of hyrule.link opens it it says:

Link I have your sword but soon you will have it back for it will soon have a dark counter-part which I call the Devil Sword!

P.S. It has a blend of Oot,LTTP and custom graphics but it all blends thogethr
very cool like!!!

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
nice screens,
i suggest adding a panorama to the background ^^
the blue tiles aren't good graphics to use

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I dont like the way it is set up. It just doesn't look right. Maybe you should get tile sets from the second zelda game.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
dan48 said:
I dont like the way it is set up. It just doesn't look right. Maybe you should get tile sets from the second zelda game.
i think he is just setting all systems first,
and then improve graphics.
graphics makes the look of the game,
but without coding it's nothing, believe me.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
thanks for the compliments and contructive critisism I how ever like the graphics as is(the custom,OoT and LTTP blend)
the codings been really great it had a few bugs but progress has been remarkable expect a demo by saterday

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
Okay, however I since the original devil sword had differnt party members maybe I should make it to where you can switch charecters at different points in time.

What do you people think?

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
early demo

okay I'm just gonna release a demo once I find a host for it what I have done just tell me if it sucks or not and make suggestions please

P.S. If you go click on the doors to go into houses press enter to get out.
click on enemys and navi will tell you about them. click on signs to read them.
Press F4 for the controls.

Last edited:

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
sorry to double post but I have more screens:

usesing the 4ring killing chu-chus
fighting the shadowy figure

more will come when I finish the first dungeon[/QUOTE]

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
nished the first dungeon it got corrupt and the reason I haven't posted in awhile is because I've been trying to fix it anyhow I refuse to give up I've already started over.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
Oh that must have been unlucky!

Mines has done that SEVERAL times, that's why I usually back up my game everytime I use it so I can go back to an earlier one.

Maybe you should do the same!;)

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
Budgie_boy said:
Oh that must have been unlucky!

Mines has done that SEVERAL times, that's why I usually back up my game everytime I use it so I can go back to an earlier one.

Maybe you should do the same!;)

Okay i'll try that this time

Back