• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Dome Discussion

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
A qualifying member would be someone who was born on or before December 31, 1990. If you were, then all you need to do is PM an S-Mod, a Praetor or an Admin. You don't have to fill out any sort of form, just ask them to give you access. ^_^;

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Shouldn't this be stickied so it doesn't vanish into the nothingness known as Q&F?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
It's already posted in the T-Dome, so once the initial buzz dies down, we can probably just have a thread or an announcement letting newer members know of its existance. =\ I don't really see the point in stickying something so big when it's not completely relevant to the forum it's in. @@;

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Uh, Alyssa, the rules state that you must be 14 already... don't be giving out fake promises...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Hm. When you said Mature people, did you mean mature by acts or mature by age? O_o; And how would you know a person who claims he or she is a 14 (or above) year old? x-x;

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
Years
That's a good point, because some people old enough to get into T-dome may be less mature than a 13 year old...and some people are younger, but more mature than the older members who got there...

puni puni~

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
Years
I don't feel like it's a bad idea at all.

But we should watch out after member's sensibility too. They can be over 13, but not mature enough.

Still, as you've got to ask for it to be shown on your screens, i think everything is ok and that place is safe.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
I have just been denied acess of the Thunder Dome. Now, if I scroll up some...

eliana said:
Um, what about people ABOUT to be 14? i mean im gonna be 14 in january thats not THAT far away.....
Sakura and Espeon said:
Yes, you are allowed in as long you are mature enough to talk about these topics and follow the rules above. ^_^

So why are why not being allowed acess. Your going to judge someone's intelligence or maturity by age?

It was Nick whom really pushed the creation of the T-Dome right? He's 13.

Years
JoWood said:
I have just been denied acess of the Thunder Dome. Now, if I scroll up some...

So why are why not being allowed acess. Your going to judge someone's intelligence or maturity by age?

It was Nick whom really pushed the creation of the T-Dome right? He's 13.
i could not agree more/

Back