• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what's your favorite Nintendo game series and why?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Seeing as Pokemon is a rather obvious choice, I'd go for Animal Crossing here.

The concept of the game sounds rather boring, but the interactions with the villagers is quite enjoyable and sometimes even funny. Being able to create a house with lots of furniture is rather addictive too, especially if you aim for the best scores from the house rating system.

Resetii is also one of the funniest characters in gaming history, so sometimes I turn the game of without saving just to see him!

Overall, it's a great series of games and I can't wait for the heavily delayed New Leaf to be released.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Well, I'd say Kirby and SSB, but smash bros. is the best of them all. I mean, it's got all of there, along with other ones! (I'm looking at you, Snake and Sonic)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
As I've stated in several of my posts in this section, The Legend of Zelda is my favourite game series. While I love most of the Nintendo game franchises, and while Pokemon come as a close second, Zelda just has everything I enjoy in a game. The games are usually pretty long, and usually gives some challenges, especially in the puzzle department. They're fun and addicting, and was the first series of anything aside from Pokemon I got hooked on. Worst thing about it belonging to Nintendo however is, that they always have so many projects runnning, which means it usually takes years before a new game is even announced. Often there'll be a new console released between the release of two games, which means a new game will most likely be on that console, which makes it all pretty expensive. Like, most people bought their handhelds just to play Pokemon games, and there's usually only two games released for that console anyways. Which is good for Nintendo of course, and helps them in making new games, but not really that affordable for most consumers :/

A little bit sidetracked, but yeah, Zelda is definitely my favourite Nintendo game series.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
As I've stated in several of my posts in this section, The Legend of Zelda is my favourite game series. While I love most of the Nintendo game franchises, and while Pokemon come as a close second, Zelda just has everything I enjoy in a game. The games are usually pretty long, and usually gives some challenges, especially in the puzzle department. They're fun and addicting, and was the first series of anything aside from Pokemon I got hooked on. Worst thing about it belonging to Nintendo however is, that they always have so many projects runnning, which means it usually takes years before a new game is even announced. Often there'll be a new console released between the release of two games, which means a new game will most likely be on that console, which makes it all pretty expensive. Like, most people bought their handhelds just to play Pokemon games, and there's usually only two games released for that console anyways. Which is good for Nintendo of course, and helps them in making new games, but not really that affordable for most consumers :/

A little bit sidetracked, but yeah, Zelda is definitely my favourite Nintendo game series.
They're different teams though. There's a dedicated Zelda team. And they tend to start working on the next one, even if just brainstorming, before the current one they're working on is even released

Back