• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The college I'm going to has on-campus dining, but I wish it was something such as Subway.. I really love Subway (and I havent had it in a while now, probably about 3 months), but I really love Subway.

The University of South Florida, though has both a Subway and Burger King on campus, but that isn't where I'm going to school :P

Sirfetch’d

The college I'm going to has on-campus dining, but I wish it was something such as Subway.. I really love Subway (and I havent had it in a while now, probably about 3 months), but I really love Subway.

The University of South Florida, though has both a Subway and Burger King on campus, but that isn't where I'm going to school :P

Subway is so amazing and all campuses should have it! I do wish we had more places though as Subway is the only one :\

Years
Subway is so amazing and all campuses should have it! I do wish we had more places though as Subway is the only one :\
You're seriously making me wanna get Subway now xD I'm so digging a sandwich from them, and how they're so damn good!

The one I usually always wind up getting is the Italian BMT footlong. So delicious <3

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Mmm I love subway, but I wouldn't drop this pizza I'm eating for it. My college has on-campus dining as well but I'm not so sure as to what foods they have. Guess I'll find out tomorrow evening.

Years
Oh my gosh, I could go for pizza now n_n though I'm happy with tonight's dinner in my house, which is a nice piece of steak with a baked potato.. it's so filling and delicious :]

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I almost ate a whole box of domino's right now, I want more but I'm too full to finish the rest. xD Baked potato and steak sounds delicious though, two of things that I enjoy eating whenever they're made.

Sirfetch’d

I had a double cheese and pepperoni pizza for lunch not long ago! I am quite full and it was very delicious n_n

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Mine was bacon and pepperoni with garlic crust <3 probably the best pizza domino's has imo

double cheese is good too but it fills me up too quick and I'm not a big fan of too much cheese

Years
I had my normal ham & cheese sandwich for lunch today, and for breakfast I had a bagel with cream cheese, lol..

And oh my gosh, this food talk is making me more impatient for dinner xD

Sirfetch’d

I am a huge fan of lots of cheese on my pizza. I don't think there is anyway you could put too much cheese on mine =D

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
go order some pizza zach xD

I'm a huge fan of pepperonis tbh. I didn't like them when I was little but now I love them, I can't have pizza without pepperoni

Sirfetch’d

Pepperoni is amazing and is something that I will just eat for a snack. I love the little slices of pepperoni right out of the pack!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Aww how cute the topic is pizza here. I actually had Dominos pizza today so you guys can all go and be jealous c:

Sirfetch’d

I can't stand a whole lot of things on my food. Too much takes away from the flavor of what you are eating. At least to me it does.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Aww how cute the topic is pizza here. I actually had Dominos pizza today so you guys can all go and be jealous c:

high five girl I did too!

and I'm really picky about what's on my food. for example I cannot stand ketchup or mustard on anything, and I hate when my tacos or subs have too much lettuce

Sirfetch’d

and I'm really picky about what's on my food. for example I cannot stand ketchup or mustard on anything, and I hate when my tacos or subs have too much lettuce

I agree with you on the tacos and subs, but OMG ketchup is amazing <3 I could not live without it because it is literally the one thing I eat on my foods.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
high five girl I did too!

high-five!

I'm okay with few things on particular foods. I also don't like too much lettuce on my tacos or sandwiches, and I don't really like tomatoes on my burgers (but I do like ketchup on them heehee). I like quite a few dressings but again, have to be on the right food and there can't be too much of it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back